• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Font Trouble

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I've been meaning to ask this, but it hasn't been a huge concern--more of a question.

A couple (?) weeks ago, I was working on a character sheet, and I used this font for the tabs, and it showed up in my Private Workshop, but then when I posted it in the character thread for the roleplay I used it in, the font didn't show up. The GM assured me she could see it, so it's apparently just me?

Here's what I mean:

How it looks in my Private Workshop:
PW.png
How it looked in the thread:
Thread.png

Is this just my computer? I'm not exactly a whiz, so if anyone could tell me how to fix it, I would much appreciate it! Thank you!!!

Did you refresh and get the same non-google font? When a page first loads it is the default font till it renders the font it is actually set to.

Did you refresh and get the same non-google font? When a page first loads it is the default font till it renders the font it is actually set to.

I did do that! It's been like this for a little while now, but I forgot to ask about it until yesterday >.<

I did do that! It's been like this for a little while now, but I forgot to ask about it until yesterday >.<
Next question, did you copy the font tag? I would suggest since it works in one thread and not the other to run a code diffchecker to see if the font tag is missing.

Next question, did you copy the font tag? I would suggest since it works in one thread and not the other to run a code diffchecker to see if the font tag is missing.

I did indeed copy the font tag! It's the same exact code in both places!
I had to double check though oml

Where you see [comment][font=Pangolin]font[/font][/comment], change it to your font "Poor Story"

The reason why it worked in private workshop and not in the thread is bec you already had the Poor Story don't loaded somewhere else on the page.

Where you see [comment][font=Pangolin]font[/font][/comment], change it to your font "Poor Story"

The reason why it worked in private workshop and not in the thread is bec you already had the Poor Story don't loaded somewhere else on the page.

In the font tag or replace all of that? (Just so I don't get it wrong)

Alteras Alteras TEAM WORK, and by teamwork I mean you spotted it better than I did cause I was like "wut?" XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back