• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Follow Me to the Summit

Rida said:
Can someone knock me out and throw my laptop out a window? or memorize this speech for me
I want Matilda dead, but I can't bear to watch it happen. i also really don't want to make this speech

She literally sounds like she's choking on her own circuitry. and im choking on this speech

I can record this sound for you--if you know what an elephant being thrown into a meat grinder sounds like, you know the sound my laptop is making. that is also the sound of my distress over this damn speech

And now, I am going to catch up on Discord and rant about the horrors of humanity. My anger over what happened in Paris is not making MEMORIZING THIS GOD FORSAKEN SPEECH any easier.
so I take it you don't want to make this speech

Last edited by a moderator:
I love @Raerae so much right now. First time I've laughed today, apart from the condom feud.

@QuixoticKitten

HELLO. ANNABELLA NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO YOU. YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY WONDERFUL PERSON.

I apologize--allow me to dial back on the creep-factor. We'll retry that in 5-6 business days.

Rida said:
I love @Raerae so much right now. First time I've laughed today, apart from the condom feud.
@QuixoticKitten

HELLO. ANNABELLA NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO YOU. YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY WONDERFUL PERSON.

I apologize--allow me to dial back on the creep-factor. We'll retry that in 5-6 business days.
You said condom feud so casually. I respect that.

IF I CAN MAKE JUST ONE PERSON SMILE-- ew that's disgustingly optimistic.

I have no wit. No sass. No clever.
Please hang up Rae, and try not to fail again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back