• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Follow Me to the Summit

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

newcreate.php

tumblr_static_3051.gif

Eight friends have just graduated high shcool and decided to take a trip in the winter instead of a summer trip. Now they know that it's going to be crazy cold but one of their lovely friends parents has a lodge for the teens to live in. Of course it's not that far from a small city that the teens can goto to go shopping, eating and do fun activities. There will obviously be drama and romance since that's what I want in this rp. This will be a detailed rp meaning at minimun 2 paragraphs. The slots will be First Come First Serve. I only want detalied roleplayers in this rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightSoul said:

@NimbusTheCat

@GakuHirashime

@Rida

*throws cookies and condoms at your faces*

*scoops up all the condoms*

I need these.

For reasons.

...besides which. THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA MAMA. I WISH TO JOIN YOU.

NimbusTheCat said:
*scoops up all the condoms*
I need these.

For reasons.

...besides which. THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA MAMA. I WISH TO JOIN YOU.
*Stares intensely*

If this is not pertaining to me, I want a divorce.

AbstractAnnabella said:
*Stares intensely*
If this is not pertaining to me, I want a divorce.
*pauses in blowing a condom up like a balloon*

Um.

*hands you one*

Here.

Can someone knock me out and throw my laptop out a window? or memorize this speech for me

I want Matilda dead, but I can't bear to watch it happen. i also really don't want to make this speech

She literally sounds like she's choking on her own circuitry. and im choking on this speech

I can record this sound for you--if you know what an elephant being thrown into a meat grinder sounds like, you know the sound my laptop is making. that is also the sound of my distress over this damn speech

And now, I am going to catch up on Discord and rant about the horrors of humanity. My anger over what happened in Paris is not making MEMORIZING THIS GOD FORSAKEN SPEECH any easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back