• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FMA: The Second Homunculus War

"Just seeing what you guys are up to." Envy grinned at Vindicus, with whom she had a rocky relationship. He only spoke to her when it was necessary, and even then, his words always seemed to be laced with poison. "Are you okay, Vindicus? You don't look so good." She eyed the hand that he had curled up into a tight fist warily.

Hearing Videl's question, Envy simply shrugged. "Personal matters. It wasn't that big of a deal, anyways. Just some early-morning arson to start my day." She winked at Videl, then gave a wave to Azrael as he approached her.

"Well, good to see you had-" Vindicus looks behind Envy and see's a extremely tall person walking around, stopping every once and awhile to fall asleep. "Oh no... I prayed that I wouldn't see that woman again.... I guess I didn't pray hard enough." He stood up and walked over to Sloth. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't fight back the urge to talk to a homuculi. It just made him feel uncomfortable to not know their every move and thought.

(@nynja , @GrieveWriter )

Last edited by a moderator:
After waking up a third time, Sloth stopped walking when she noticed a very familiar approaching form. After trying to blink the ever present sleep from her eyes, Sloth groaned in recognition.

"Greed....hnnnn..." She snapped her eyes awake mid sentence "Do you..... want something?"

As she spoke she slowly looked over every possible resting place in the area. The results were not enjoyable.

Greed waves his hand in front of Sloth's face for awhile. "You always fall asleep when I talk to you... Come here." Vindicus guided Sloth towards a fountain and got her on her knee's. It wan't easy though. It was never easy to do anything with her, mostly because of her height. Vindicus bent Sloth over and tried to submerge her head in the water for a good five seconds. Everyone watching assumed he was crazy. When he finally brought her head back up, he flashed a sinister smile. "Any better?"

The water felt uncomfortable at first, but soon the sulking of other sense got to her. When Greed pulled Sloth up, she was already snoring. Alas, the renewed mumbles of onlookers pulled her out of her sleep.

After spitting out some water she mumbled "Again"

Vindicus' smile faded. He dropped her head under the water again and left it there for fifteen seconds. He turned to the onlookers and waved his hands. "It's okay everyone. She has a chronic sleeping disorder. I'm just trying to wake her up. Nothing to see here." He turned back to Sloth and pulled her head up. "Better?"

"Too noisy," Sloth said as, once again, the reintroduction of sense awoke her.

After grumbling a bit unhappily she turned and began lumbering away, not realizing Greed had still been holding her when she began.

Vindicus was dragged by Sloth wherever it was that she was going. He didn't even fight back. He just held onto her shirt and let fate decide what would happen to them.

------

Jacob sat down on the bench and examined his medallion. Three years ago he took the test to become a state alchemist and passed with flying colors. The thought of it made him smile. He clip the medallion onto his waistband and stood up. He saw the most peculiar site. An extremely tall woman was dragging some man behind her. "Uh..... Ma'am? Ma'am, are you okay?"

"Talk later.... sleep now." Sloth said before focusing her full power of sleepiness into ignoring her surroundings. Still unaware of Greed, she shut down as many external senses as possible. However,this also meant shutting sight, and soon Sloth walked straight through the side of a small shed. Continuing with her determination to find rest, she continued walking, walking through the opposite wall of the shed.

After walking through two vending carts and a lamp post, Sloth finally walked into a wall thick enough to snap her out of it.

With her embedded partially inside said wall, Sloth began snoring once again.

Vindicus begins to tug on Sloth's arm. He looks to Jacob with an annoyed look on his face. "Help me!" Jacob's mind is pulled back into reality. He grabs one of Sloths arm's and begins to pull her out of the wall.

Azrael walks to the direction the man with an eyepatch went and tries to look for him, hoping he had not gone too far. He had seen them so if they ever meet again, it may prove to be troublesome.

@Kiotaro (lol don't give up on this rp.)

Jacob eventually stops trying to get Sloth out of the wall a long time after Vindicus does. "I'm done with this." He said walking away. Jacob let go of her and started to run away. "I'll get help miss!" Jacob kept running until he found some guy with an eye patch. "Hey, could you help me get this lady out of a wall?"

(@Kiotaro )

Ryu

Ryu was walking down the street, for some reason this particular street was popular today/tonight (don't know what time it is)

Ryu stopped and watched as a rather odd woman ran through a shed wall.

Ryu inhaled and exhaled, smoke from his cigar shot from his mouth like miniature clouds.

He noticed that another State Alchemist was talking to a man with an eye patch.

Ryu decided that this may be a good place to be tonight so he made himself comfortable on a nearby bench and continued to smoke his cigar.

(Since it looks like this rp hasn't been very active I think some people will need to be tagged, as they probably won't get notifications.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back