• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FMA: The Second Homunculus War

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
Hey guys! This is going to be an awesome rp about Full Metal Alchemist! It is based in the 50s and the plot is pretty simple. People have started to follow the new set of homunculi created by a new group of humans. The war has started. The war between the alchemists and the homuculi and their followers. So come on and join! :DDD

Rules:

1. Be an active member, I don't want this to die.
  2. Post at least once a day.
  3. Post at least 3 sentences per post.
  4. Swearing is fine.
  5. Romance is allowed but you know what to do if things get a little saucy.
  6. No godmodding, bunnying, Mary-Sues, or Gary-Stus
  7. Like this post to let me know you have read the rules.
  8. If anyone is overpowered, I will ask you to change them.
  9. No changing plot without my permission.
  10. I have the right to kick anyone for reasons.
  11. No bullying OOC, IC to a certain extent.
  12. Involve everyone in the RP, no one gets left out. Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.
  13. DO NOT POST until after I accept your character.
  14. Have some fun you little chickadees!

Last edited by a moderator:
Azrael and Pride walked down the streets of central unoticed by anyone as they did not stand out much. They had time to spare so might as well kill some people.

Lailah hummed as she made herself breakfast in the cheap but small house she lived in.

Azrael glared at a man who was lighting his cigarette with a lighter.

@Kiotaro

Lavi was trying to light his cigarette when he noticed that there was someone staring at him. He turned to him and smiled with his cigarette in his mouth. "Can I help you?" He said to him happily. He finally lit his cigarette using his busted lighter and took a drag.

((I know you prolly weren't talking to me but lets get things started!))

((Lol it was you. I read you CS and your char likes smoking))

Azrael halted and Pride stopped to wait for him. Azrael talked in an irritated tone "No. But please. Refrain from using... Fire around me."

Lailah finished and looked outside the window to see two suspicious people.

((Huh. Forgot I put that there.))

Lavi dropped his smile. "Don't use fire around you? Why? I'm sorry. It's probably not any of my business." He smiled again and said, "Well I should probably get going. Nice meeting you." He took another longer drag and puffed out a few rings. He turned to walk to his office.

Azrael glared at the man as he walked away. "Lets kill that man tonight. He's annoying." He said to Videl before resuming his walk.

Videl nodded in agreement and walked beside Azrael once again.

Vindicus watched Azrael and Videl walk by from inside the cafe he was currently in. He toothy grin appeared on his face as he tilted the shades on his face downwards. "Well I'll be damned.." He stood up and left his booth, walking outside to follow them.

(@Verdas , @Kiotaro )

Videl stopped in her tracks and turned to see if they were being followed.

Azrael ignored Videl when she stopped and continued walking. He knew she'd catch up.

Vindicus glared at Videl and smiled. "Videl! Darling! How's A?" He moved Videl to the side and saw Azael walking away. "Azael!" He ran up to Azael's side and put A hand on his shoulder. "How ya doing kid? Is Videl treating you good?" He didn't know why he was being so friendly. Maybe it had just been a long time since he had seen Wrath and Pride.

(@Verdas , @Kiotaro )

Azrael continued walking and did not face Vindicus "What do want, Vindicus?" He asks coldly.

Videl caught up with the two "Azrael, as you can see, is doing perfectly fine." She answers happily then asks "Do you want to join us tonight? We're going to kill someone."

"Oh!h Now that's cold Azael! I thought we were pal's! I just wanted to see how my best friends were doing!" He smiled on the outside but on the inside he was puking his guts out. He scolded himself for being so nice, but it was all for a good cause.

Azrael sighed "If you want something just get to the point, Vindicus." He says, now getting impatient.

Videl giggled then giggled more as she thought of how she should torture the man tonight.

(Who was Videl thinking about torturing?)

Greed's smile faded as he slowly pulled his glasses off his face. "Well then. What I want isn't exactly 'business'. I'm just soooooo bored....... I just wanted to know if you just happen to be killing someone."

(Kiotaro's Character: Lavi Arme.)

Azrael smirked "I plan on killing an annoying man I met earlier. Of course, I'll let Videl play a bit before doing so."

Videl smiled evily when Azrael said that.

"Ohhhhh! Greedy likes!" Vindicus clapped his hands together and grinned. "So, when does this all go down?" He closed his eyes and thought of all the wonderful things he could to that man. "Greedy likes a lot....." He whispered silently to himself.

(@Verdas )

Azrael stopped and turned to Vindicus "Tonight. Best not to attract too much attention after all." He took out a large ammount of Cenz made of paper and handed it to Vindicus "Since we've got several hours to spend before nightfall go have some fun with this."

"Now where did you happen to get this, Azrael?" He dragged his finger across the top of the bills and listens as they throw a breeze onto his face. "Ahhhhh. Music to my ears... Videl, wanna come with me? I might as well act like a human for awhile." He walked down the street towards a street to buy some noodles and began to count his cenz.

Videl nodded and followed Vindicus happily.

Azrael continued his walk after watching the two walk away. It was time for him to have some fun himself.

Vindicus gave the vendor a rather large amount of Cenz for two bowl's of noodles. He flashed a smile and said "Keep the change, my good man!" He always lked to show off how much many he had. He passed a bowl to Videl and began to dig in. "So, Videl. What have you and Azrael been up to lately?"

(@Verdas )

Not too far from the conversing Homonculi, a young man in red walked down a side street book in hand. He tried to pay attention to his surroundings but, due to the nature of the book, it was merely destiny for him to lose focus and end up slamming into a wall.

Mathias backed up and bit his tongue to keep from hissing in pain. He rubbed the point of impact on his head, finally lowering his book in distain.

And then he heard the snoring.

Forgetting momentarily that he was in slight pain, Mathias refocused on what he originally thought was a wall.

Instead of walking into the wall itself, Mathias had walked into a tall woman who had been leaning against the wall while sleeping.

Mathias blinked a couple times as he let that sink in. Bumping into this girl had felt so much more painful than it should've been. And why on earth was she as tall as that street vendor's cart he had passed earlier, her size seemed genetically exaggerated.

"Um, miss?" He asked, trying to remain gentlemanly even though he was still contemplating whether or not her proportions were physically possible "I'm sorry for this intrusion upon your nap, I shall make sure to watch where I'm going next time."

His apology fell upon deaf ears, as she continued sleeping on her feet. Now this was even more questionable, tall or not he wasn't exactly the lightest person around. In fact, what with the pieces of armor he was wearing, she should've felt more pain from the impact than he had.

"Miss?" He said before snapping his fingers "Excuse me miss?"

Suddenly she opened her eyes, blinked twice, then muttered in a groggy tone "Too much...noise."

"Oh yes that was me," Mathias stated "you see I bumped into you some time ago and I was just wondering if you were okay and-"

Mathias stopped when he realized the girl had already turned and began walking away, the strangest thing being that she was leaving considerably deep footprints in her wake.

Shaking the encounter off as best as he could, Mathias opted to just return to his book before the details began getting to him.

Sloth walked out of the side street some time later, as slowly as possible as always, and instantly regretted it. This new place was even more noisy, how was she supposed to sleep here? After giving a low grumble of annoyance, Sloth began looking for a quiet spot to pass out.

Envy walked down the street, flipping half of her long, dark hair over her shoulder. She came across a couple sitting on a bench and sharing a cup of coffee. The homunculus rolled her eyes as she passed them, thinking about how ridiculous humans were with their love and kindness. Those were the types of things that got you killed.

She had just completed a solo mission--well, it wasn't really a mission, and more like Envy trying to find something to do in her boredom. The dark-haired homunculus had burned down the house of a woman whose appearance she found more attractive than hers, and had committed the crime in a fit of jealousy. Envy sniffed her hair, the smell of smoke still wafting around her being.

As she walked further down the street, she came across a familiar figure. A playful smile spread across her face as she came closer to the brown-haired homunculus. "Azrael." Envy's eyes flickered over to the two other homunculi, Videl and Vindicus, who were off buying noodles at a shop in the distance. "I see you guys were busy having fun without me."

Vindicus slowly stooped eating and balled a fist. If there was any homunculi he hated the most, it was Envy. He had be nice though. It would be a grave mistake if he pissed one of them off. Vindicus turned to Evny and smiled."Why Envy... What are you doing here?" He said this with all the humanity he could muster, fighting back the urge to rip out Envy's spleen. Even if she came back and did something a thousand times worse to him, doing so would at least make him feel better.

(@nynja )

Videl was just about to answer Vindicus' question when Envy spoke from behind them and turned with a smile "I see that you have also been having some fun yourself. You didn't even invite me or Wrath to tag along with you."

Azrael felt another familiar presence and walked back to check. When he was almost there he saw Envy with his keen eyes and waved as he walked towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back