• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flying to Freedom

VixensStorm

Raven14 Raven14

254d12dd058c805ddca1f982e9162f80.jpg

Human form: ( Zoru forgot he is a wizard and changed into a dragon many years ago so along the way Muse A also helps him regain his memories and return human)
a7f7c043cf9bbac3c8ddf295c5b24e65.jpg

Zoru flaps his white wings with blue marks as he made his way home, he had traveled afar to get some jewels for his cave. Dragons always love them some shiney touches to their home. As he flew over the castle that held two young princess' along with a law that forbade any flying creature or invention to soar over the fenced up area. Just as the young male was exiting the air space of the castle a net was shot from the castle fencing. Unable to the react the net engulfed Zoru, strapping his wings to his sides and to the ground his plummeted. With a skidding crashing leading to some burning on his scaling skin the Dragon was straded, trapped in a fire proof net that refused to cut to his tooth or claw. He gave a cry of help with a roar that may sound loud and angry but mainly frustration grew within him.
Taking a moment the male was quiet, listening for any sounds of footsteps of a human which was the only creature he knew of to do such a thing to his species. It was a few quiet moment until in the distance footsteps seemed to be heading his way but unsure to if it was help or captures Zoru stayed silent.

It was a full moon tonight. Vivi was standing in a chamber in the castle she lived in. She was looking into the night sky, and she saw a dragon. She thought it was very fascinating. She then heard a bang and a screech, she knew the dragon had been captured. She quickly ran out of the chamber and outside. She stopped at the dragons side before the guards who captured the dragon got there. “Sit still...” she whispered to the dragon. She tried to remove the net from it, but it wouldn’t seem to come off.

Zoru growls at the human that suddenly showed, he shied away and was ready to blow fire. But he pauses seeing her trying to free him, that was unusual most human rather just kill him or they fear him. So he calms and remained rather still for her, watching her with his bright blue eyes curious of this girl. Who was she, she smelled of great values of food so maybe a lords daughter? He was unsure but why was she out so late into the night.

She grabbed her little tiara off her head. She didn’t get a big tiara like her siblings, in fact she was lucky she got one at all! She put it up against the net and sliced the net. “Go!” I whispered, “Quickly!” I Said. I turned around and saw the knights running toward me. “Vivi!” They shouted at her. “Get away from that beast!” They yelled pushing the young girl on the ground away from it. She landed on her hands and knees her tiara falling out of her hands and breaking. “Oh no..” I whispered. A knight turned around as I got up to question me, he saw my tiara. “Your tiara princess!” I Said picking up the shattered thing. “This will be Taken to the king at once!” He said marching away leaving the other knights there.

Zoru stands on all fours as quick but his wings had little time to spread out and given him much height before the knights clawed him down with their ropes and hooks. Giving a shriek of pain the dragon powers through using all his might until they pulled him down and tied him. He struggles and struggles, trying to bite and roll over onto the fellow knights. He cries out to the girl that was so kind to help him but she wasn't there, where did she go?
"Hurry up and kill him!" A lower knight spoke but the leader growls "No he will become a pet!" laughing

Once the night brought me to my father he stuck out my tiara. “How did this happen!?” My father demanded at once. The knight bowed then looked at the king still holding out the pieces of tiara. “She was pushed.” The knight told To king. “She was near a dragon so a knight pushed her! She was holding her tiara for some reason An didn’t it fell out of her hands.” The knight spoke the truth, except for the fact she had tried to free the dragon, that no one knew. I tried to control my temper but I couldnt. Luckily all that happened was all the flowers in the room turned black and died. My dad didn’t notice at the time. “One More little tiara, but that’s it!” My dad said. He left the big room to go get it leaving his thrown empty for a couple minutes. He came back with it, it looked pretty much like the other one but a lighter blue. I took it putting it on and curtsied to my dad. I then turned to run out of the big room, my tiara on and not coming off. I went outside to where the dragon was but he was gone. I went searching for then knights but couldn’t find them.

The knights drug the dragon to a large cage where they used horses to transport him toward the castle and called upon the king. Zoru thrashed and threw himself trying to get free, he wanted to be free and was growing very angry. He lost his chance of freedom with that girl, growling lowly he glares to the doors as the King headed down to see him.
Zoru lies down in the cage waiting for his moment the human to come closer.

Vivi looked and looked, she couldn’t find the dragon. She ran into her sister Cece. “What are you doing out of the castle so late?” She asked me. “None of your business!” I Said sharply. She shook her head. “Off to bed.” She Said shooing me. I didn’t listen, I looked more for the dragon until I saw my father. I quietly followed behind him he turned a Conor I stuck my head out behind the Conor. I saw the dragon. I listened as my father and the knights talked.

"How wild is it?" The KIng question peering into the cage as Zoru restlessly growls at the human man, he stunk of riches and wines also his face just made the dragon hungry to bite it off.
"he fought pretty roughly, your majesty but some hard core training he'd be a great candidate for flying" The lead knight spoke, pleasing the king.
The king nods and began walking away "Feed and treat him. Tomorrow I wanna see how strong he is" nodding before leaving.
Zoru growls and raises up again, thrashing in his cage blowing fire on the fire proof bars. Seeing nothing was happening the dragon whines as smoke huffs through his nostrils, he was locked in here.

The king turned the corner, Vivi wasn’t aware of this happing. “Where you watching us!?” The king asked her mad. “No I-I....” Vivi stuttered not knowing what to say. She heard the dragon blowing fire. The king raised his voice, “VIVI HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EASE DROP?!” The king asked now officially yelling. “I didn’t think it was that big of a deal.” I said honestly putting my head down. “Well it is! You don’t know what we could of been talking about!” The king complained to his daughter. Vivi put her head down not saying anything. “Just for that tomorrow you will help the knights train the disgusting beast, I hope he blows fire at you.” The king said threateningly walking away. Vivi lowered her head, years coming out of her eyes. Her dad has just pretty much told her he hopes she dies! Vivi let out little sobs not moving as her dad got farther and farther away.

Zoru gave a roaring cry as he gives up, sitting in his cage as they drag it to a larger enclosure close to where he could to see where Vivi was. pInning the cage to the gate into teh enclosure they open the doors and Zoru ran out. He flaps his wings a few times but could not fly at the moment. He growls as the gates closed and runs up, clawing at them and looking through a small hole did he see the girl. He gave a purring cry out as he pushes at the door. She was crying! Did someone hurt her?? He growls and roars, blowing fire in the process with his head tilted up to the ceiling.

Vivi wiped her eyes and looked at the dragon. The knights were away and the guards hadn’t gotten there yet to guard the dragon. I quickly ran over to the dragon and put my hands on its cage. “Don’t worry!” I’ll get you out of here.” I Said stepping away. “Stand back...” I Said. I was going to need to use my powers for this. I made myself angry for what my father said to me. The gates to the door turned black and bent sideways opening a clearing for the dragon to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back