• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fly! A Tale of Winged Humans (done)

MoonMidnight

“A sudden rush of wind pushed you forward. You looked up as your hair poked you in the eye. You held it back with both hands. You just barely saw the white wisps curling into each other in the air. You locked onto the fleeting image. You recognized those feathers.

You took a deep breath and the rush of air filled your nose. It felt as if your smoky lungs had just been cleansed with the fresh air. You silently stood there and watched him dive behind the buildings. It made your heart race.”

Welcome to a world of winged humans. The land is dotted with cities and clans filled with different kinds of feathers. Big wings, small wings, gray wings, white wings, black wings, and many more.
Racing is all that matters. Every week has at least two official races for competitors to enter. The races are fast and dangerous but so, oh, so exhilarating and worth it all! Come on, take a swan dive out of your life and into this enriched world of different people and cultures.

—————————-​

Hi there! I’m MoonMidnight. Awhile back I joined this website and loved the role playing experience. Now, a few years later, I’m ready to do it again. This time, getting one started myself.

I’m looking for up to five players. Please note, before I continue further, that I will be asking for you to PM me your DISCORD USERNAME for off-site discussions about plot, characters, etc. Otherwise everything else will be posted on this site (like character sheets and the actual story posts).

Furthermore, I am not asking for you to be crazy devoted to this. I know everyone has a life, myself included, so this will certainly be a SLOW ROLEPLAY. However, I am asking you to put some time and devotion to the plot, characters, and posts. Only a one post per week kinda thing.

Hope I’m not scaring you away :) I would love to work with you all on a project we have in common. My hope is to make this a group effort - keep me from micromanaging everything. We should be having fun. I hope it sounds good to you guys! Can’t wait!

I'm in, just curious. If it has wings, does the characters have magic? Pls dm me about that

That’s okay! If you’re okay with it, you can download it or just log into it on Safari (or whatever search engine you use). You use your email to sign up and that’s it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back