• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluffy, Slice of Life (male x male and others)

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hi again! Last time I came looking for a roleplay, it was all death and murder. This time it's the opposite. Fluff galore! So as always I have to lay down a few ground rules. But I'm pretty lenient.

Okay so first off is writing style. In this case length does not matter. As long as you have comprehensible grammar and write in the third person I am happy. I will make exceptions for people with their own ideas, who are just fantastic human beings, or have amazing characters.

That leads me to my second point. Yes you will have to give me a character sheet. The more detailed the better. and while I advertised as a male x male plot thread, I am willing to do female x male. And while I have never tried to do female x female, I am interested.

It sucks that I have to say this but NO GOD MODDING. I have a three strikes you're out rule, because hey sometimes it's an accident, or its for a plot point. I get it.

Rent Boy/Girl

So Character A is a struggling artist having problems keeping up the rent. Character B is his/her landlord. Lots of drug abuse, prostitution and probably sex. So this is an 18+ rp.

Next Door Neighbor

Character A is the new guy on the block and is quite eccentric. They seem to have no friends. So Character B reaches out to them.

Also interested in anything that has to do with:

Age gaps

Forbidden Romance

Also, fluffy but dark and abusive plots are my jam. anyone where one character has more power over the other. ie: boss x secretary, teacher x student. I even have a plot brewing about a club owner and one of their dancers.

So yeah. PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back