• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fluffy RP Partner to Satisfy Your Fluffy RP Cravings -- M/F x M/F

Not Calm

Not Drawn to Scale

"so we'll argue and we'll compromise
and realize,
that nothing's ever changed.

for all our mutual experience,
our separate conclusions are the same."

Hello~ I'm Calm. Or Not Calm, rather. Whatever fits, depending on~
If you can name the song, or even the artist, you get Calm Points.

I enjoy fandom roleplays, one on one roleplays and realistic roleplays above all else.
Typically, I'm fairly picky about who I write with.

I play male or female, with male or female. We'll make it work.

Although I do get busy, I try to push replies to everything I'm a dedicated part of once per day.
Normally, if I'm invested, I can get closer to five or six out in a day.

I'm open to personal discussion with the people I write with.

I'm a sucker for romance, but I won't force it in a roleplay.

I love activity. If you reply quickly, so will I.

So- plots.
I don't have any.

My fandoms are basically just Tokyo Ghoul and RWBY.

Fantasy sounds fun, if you have any plots for it? Throw 'em my way, mate.

I roleplay on here and on Discord. Nothing else.

Hello there, I have a few plots but I'm not quite sure how fluffy they are, but I'm open to making a plot with you beforehand so we are both happy. I tend to rp FxF and I normally rp on Discord. If you are interested, my name is Angel_of_Death#4806, if not then no hard feelings. :)

Hello there, I have a few plots but I'm not quite sure how fluffy they are, but I'm open to making a plot with you beforehand so we are both happy. I tend to rp FxF and I normally rp on Discord. If you are interested, my name is Angel_of_Death#4806, if not then no hard feelings. :)
Dark stuff is just as fun as fluff!! Murder and cuddles go hand-in-hand~ I'll friend you mate.

Hey! Billy Joel is a wonderful artist, he writes some beautiful lyrics. :) If you'd be interested in some loose plotting, hmu @Valkyrie#4706. (Only thing is ... I don't have any plots in mind, either. So maybe we could brainstorm and see what we both like? If that's a deal breaker, don't worry about it! I have a really relaxed approach to rping in general. Kinda just trying to get back into the swing of things.)

Hey! Billy Joel is a wonderful artist, he writes some beautiful lyrics. :) If you'd be interested in some loose plotting, hmu @Valkyrie#4706. (Only thing is ... I don't have any plots in mind, either. So maybe we could brainstorm and see what we both like? If that's a deal breaker, don't worry about it! I have a really relaxed approach to rping in general. Kinda just trying to get back into the swing of things.)
I'll message you in a mintue~

Hello lovely! Love darker stories with lots of fluff, heartbreak and anything in between. If maybe you’d wanna write just message me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back