• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fluff On The Hunt [1x1 Ideas] [REVIVED]

Hi! Hope all is well. I would love to try out playing a character that isn’t human or super human-like. I agree with all of your rules and I think we may be compatible.

I’m interested in Stolen Paradise (3). It kinda has a Tarzan feel to it.

I’m also interested in Artificial Love (15).

They’re all great ideas though!

Hi! Hope all is well. I would love to try out playing a character that isn’t human or super human-like. I agree with all of your rules and I think we may be compatible.

I’m interested in Stolen Paradise (3). It kinda has a Tarzan feel to it.

I’m also interested in Artificial Love (15).

They’re all great ideas though!
Awesome! I'll send you a PM!

Greetings once again! It looks like your interest check has garnered much attention since we last brainstormed. Hopefully that means you're virtually drowning in partners. However, if you still have some available space, I would love to try and cook something up with you again. I have a decent amount of free time available now, thanks to being back on my respective side of the globe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back