• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fluff, love and heartache!!

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello! With vacation, I have a lot of free time on my hands and would love to find new partners.
I am +30, she/her, and have been writing since I was 16 years old so it has been a long time!
I am pretty easygoing going but please let me know if you lose interest.
I can write anything from a few paragraphs to a novel and usually match my partner.
I also love chatting with people, sharing ideas, etc.
Please be +20!
I mostly write mxm pairings so keep that in mind!
Here are a few characters I would like to write with:
- A modern-day prince from a small country who is deep in the closet. He lost his mother very tragic when he was young and now is followed by many people and the press.
- A singer who has lived on the streets before becoming famous
-A guy who is socially awards and people have been calling weird most of his life
-A guy who is the sweetest person you will ever meet
-A plot about two boys who fell in love as teenagers, but the other one's parents take him away as they disapprove of the relationship and don't want their son to be gay. Then they meet after years and still have feelings for each other. I would like to write to the guy who was taken away.
-Pretty woman-inspired plot!
-A small Diner in the middle of nowhere. A place mostly truck drivers stop at. My guy is the waiter your guy is the truck driver and slowly they fall in love.

I really crave a plot where my character is a waiter in a bar and your character is a man with a dark past who likes my guy so he keeps making sure that my guy's dates keep disappearing, leaving him, etc. And the story of them.
Also craving for a marvel plot where I write with a Wanda but he is a man.

And I have many more character ideas! Please send me a PM if you are interested!

Last edited:
ugh mxm just holds such a special place in my heart...are you interested in any fantasy or more modern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back