• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fluctuations [OOC]

FUCK

Fuck

Sorry, I must have missed that. I haven't done his history yet so I don't think it can actually clash with the future lore, but I'll change whatever you want when it comes up. Sorry again sexy-senpai~! <3

Anaxileah Anaxileah

FUCK

Fuck

Sorry, I must have missed that. I haven't done his history yet so I don't think it can actually clash with the future lore, but I'll change whatever you want when it comes up. Sorry again sexy-senpai~! <3

Anaxileah Anaxileah
>~> bleh

I also have to edit the CS itself, because I forgot to include the Role and Team for the characters. Bleh.

>~> bleh

I also have to edit the CS itself, because I forgot to include the Role and Team for the characters. Bleh.

Yeah, I did notice that so I just put it in the "other section".

Do you like my character so far though? :3

Yeah, I did notice that so I just put it in the "other section".

Do you like my character so far though? :3
I didn't read through him yet, but I did notice you placed it in Other. Also, to everyone, I updated the Scientific Lore with the information regarding the Solar System Shift. My brain is hurty though so I'm taking a break. I might nap. I feel like crap.

I didn't read through him yet, but I did notice you placed it in Other. Also, to everyone, I updated the Scientific Lore with the information regarding the Solar System Shift. My brain is hurty though so I'm taking a break. I might nap. I feel like crap.
Bars

What...?

You're not as funny as you think you are, ya know.

Inside jokes are great things, babe. ; ) Want me to hit you up with an inside joke? ; )))

Also yeah, Tommy-boy here is a little special. He likes to think he's a comedian from space and makes many reference no one will get. Just try not to look at him and it'll be fine. : )

Inside jokes are great things, babe. ; ) Want me to hit you up with an inside joke? ; )))

Also yeah, Tommy-boy here is a little special. He likes to think he's a comedian from space and makes many reference no one will get. Just try not to look at him and it'll be fine. : )

Stop it with your stupid sex jokes. I'm older than you, and am clearly more better at wooing people.

I'm not a little special. I'M LOTSO SPECTACULAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. The both of you I swear.

Always quick to assumptions. I'm not tryna to be fahnny, I'm boioing annoying.
Uh huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back