• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Floribama Shore | Main

Mood: Hesitantly excited
Interaction: Everyone in kitchen
Izze walked into the kitchen again seeing everyone chilling out and talking. She heard them talking about their new jobs and she figured now was a good a time as ever to include herself in the conversation. Leaning up against a wall she spoke up.
"Lucky, I got stuck working at the touristy gift shop right off the beach. Izze by the way." She nods at the people in the room and takes a sip of her coke. The people seemed friendly enough, and definitely interesting. She hid a smile as she looked around. There were some cute guys, and the girls seemed friendly enough. This summer might actually turn out okay and God knows she needed it especially after she caught Jake cheating on her.

Cortez Villanueva
Mood: Mildly nervous, excited, friendly
Interacting: Those left in the kitchen

Cortez made a smirkish smile and nodded slowly at the Celtic girl's response. The pool didn't sound like a bad idea, but he could definitely use a drink himself, alcoholic or otherwise. She moved past him, grabbing her swimsuit from her bag and disappearing into the bathroom. In the meantime, he decided to wrap up his packing. He pulled out a pair of red swim trunks and tossed them on his bed. Just as he was zipping his suitcase and standing it against the wall, his roommate had exited the bathroom. He stared for a moment, eyes tracing her body clad in the black swimsuit, before clearing his throat and averting his eyes. He only looked up again when she waved him goodbye and disappeared. 'Really, Tez?' He scolded himself. He shook out his hair as if shaking off his indiscretion then brushed a hand up to move it out of his face.

After a moment, he grabbed the red swim trunks and changed into them, putting them on underneath his shorts in case he actually decided to get in the pool. Now, to get something to drink. Finally, he was heading downstairs to meet the others. He followed the sound of voices to the kitchen to be met with a room full of people. He faltered a bit, catching sight of the tallest people first - one tatted buff guy and another in drag. Both were attractive, but he had to admit that while he wasn't the most egotistical guy by any means, he didn't approve of feeling very short. It definitely did something to his ego and those guys were towering. "Hellooo, everyone," he greeted in a bit of a sing-song tone with a light grin, hoping to make his entrance feel less awkward, at least for himself. "Sorry to interrupt... I'm Cortez." As he made his way to the fridge, he caught sight of everyone else; a shorter guy (finally) who was mixing drinks, a girl with purple hair, a tall redhead, and a girl with a "normal" style by comparison to the rest of the group perched against the wall.

Reaching into the fridge, he pulled out orange juice. He would have preferred mango juice, but he knew he'd likely have to buy that on his own time. He then reached into the cabinet for a glass and poured some juice before putting it up. He contemplated mixing some alcohol in with it, but decided it wasn't quite time to get tipsy yet. Now sipping from the glass, his lips twisted into a pleased smirk and he looked on at the others.

Last edited:

Sabella

Bella's eyes practically bugged out of her head when Willow casually told her he had four more pairs for her to choose from at anytime. Though she did generally go more for comfort rather than fashion, those shoes were hot and she was guaranteed to have a good time. Lifting her gaze from the shoes to the eyes of the person wearing them, she grinned and nodded. "I'll be sure to take you up on that!"

The sound of the fridge opening caught her attention, and she saw one of the sexiest guys she'd ever seen reaching in for a beer. Then he hopped on the counter and started drinking it. Their eyes met for a moment, and despite herself, Bella felt a blush creeping onto her cheeks. Now that wasn't like her. Clearing her throat and flashing the guy a flirty smile, she looked over her shoulder as a girl clad in a bikini walked in. "Pool time already? Oh, my god, yes. Give me five minutes." She practically ran from the room, grabbing her things and heading upstairs, finding a pink room and throwing her things on the bed (room 6). The beds were bigger than the other empty room, and she needed the space.

She'd said five minutes, and that was literally all she needed to shed her current outfit and pull on her own bikini after locating it. She headed back down into the kitchen, heading straight through to the backdoor, flashing Gio another playful smile. "Coming?" She asked everyone, though she was looking at him.

chrissy-teigen-in-white-flower-design-bikini-photo-u1

Tags: Everyone, really

Code by apolla apolla

Mood: lost in thought, careful
WIth: apolla apolla
"I'm one of the beach hands and equipment rental guys." Gio chimed in when everyone was talking about their jobs for the summer."I'm pretty excited about it." he finished his beer and went in the fridge and got another one. He could drink beer all day and not get drunk. Gio noticed that a few of the girls were looking at him, the purple haired one really was looking at him. He swallowed a knot in his throat. He didn't remember the last time he had been nervous around girls before, everyone was so pretty and he was getting attention in concentrate rather than diluted in a club or bar. Plus them living together added another level of oddity to it. He kind of snapped out of his thought process when it seemed that everyone was wanting to go in the pool. He smiled back at Sabella "Yep." he slid of the counter and followed her out onto the pool deck.

(scroll for more)
code/design by Fable Fable

Last edited:

Mood: Excited
WIth: Gio and Sabella

"Thank you Danny!" She said taking the drink and start sipping on it, it was kind of her mission to get at least tipsy tonight and make bad decisions."I'm going to be a lifeguard at the beach." She said also chiming in.She saw Gio's fine self and the pretty purple haired girl go outside by the pool, that looked like fun and she was already dressed for the occasion. She looked at everyone else. "Pool time!" she said before frolicking out the door like a school girl. Hot dudes, hot girls, booze, water....paradise. She grabbed a tire float and sat in it and floated on top of the pool drinking her drink. She had sunglasses on mostly so she could stare at Gio and Cortez...really all of the guys without being too obvious. "The water is awesome!" she called out.

(scroll for more)

willow lavender
mood: excited
interaction: all occupants

Willow giggled at the girls adorable enthusiasm and nodded in agreement before watching her race up stairs to change. Dipping in and out of conversation, he managed to pick up the themes of the majority of ongoing discussions and chimed in occasionally. The idea of the pool was interesting, especially the thought of being able to view a few of the men in little clothing, he giggled at the thought. "I'd be up for the pool! Though I'm fully tucked so I'll reserve to the pool chairs!" He smiled and made a comedic gesture to his nether regions, though not to be crude just humorous in a more expressive way. Slowly, the gang started to move towards the pool individually, so Willow decided to do the same. Viewing the pool, he saw Ryann had already taken occupation in the pool and was calling others to join. He smiled and made his way around the pool before making a weird arm movement and the beautiful gown fell from his to reveal a cute swimsuit underneath, indeed he'd come prepared. Picking up his dress, Willow made his way to the pool chairs and laid down on one and watched the others join.

code// just-peachy

Emotion: Disheartened
Izze looked up as she saw a handsome man introduce himself as Cortez to the group. She bit her lip looking at him, he was very attractive. She saw him scan the crowd and his eyes seemed to just roll over her. She wasn't surprised, she knew she was plain in comparison to everyone else in the room. Frustrated Izze gripped her soda a bit tighter and looked down into it. She was sick of being looked over. Izze watched as people began leaving for the pool and she turned to head back to her room. She walked in and grabbed her blue ukulele out of her bag and meandered through the halls until she found a large room she could only assume was the theater. It had a massive colorful couch. Izze propped herself up and used her phone to pull up the chords to "Hallelujah" and began slowly plucking away as she tried to learn the song.

Elizabeth smiled enjoying the general excitement of the group and the ladies in their fine bikinis as they made their way to the pools. She would normally love to join all of that but she feel like being asked why she hadn't joined in just yet or seeing others enjoy the pool while she couldn't. She turned and moved out the kitchen with her things and found a room (6) to settle her things before stepping back out and exploring the house further. It really was a gorgeous place and she could do a lot here, maybe a get a few pointers for her own home some day.

She was near their theatre when she heard music coming from it, the tune of "Hallelujah" played by an unusual string instrument. She approuched curiouslt and saw inside Izzy trying to play, no doubt she was impressed by both the playing and the performed. "Well it goes like this: the forth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah. Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah." Elizabeth made herself known singing softly and sweetly when it seemed Izzy had hit her stride.

MegaGoatBabe MegaGoatBabe

Emotion: Surprised
Interaction: Elizabeth ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Izze quickly picked up the chords and played the song getting in to it. She closed her eyes and was humming along when all of a sudden she heard a voice singing along. Izze jumped up and shrieked. She looked over and saw a tall pretty redheaded girl, who Izze assumed the beautiful singing voice belonged to. She put a hand up to her chest.

"Holy Crap dude, you scared me." Izze laughed. This girl must have been here earlier than her, well pretty much everyone was, she didn't know her name. "I don't think I caught your name, I am Izze." She smiled, excited to talk to someone away from all the commotion in the kitchen and outside. She liked being people, it was just that there was so much going on she couldn't really focus.

The shriek surprised Elizabeth as well, making her stop to sing mid sentence. She chuckled it off, thinking she might have earned it by surprising the girl that way. She enjoyed Izze laugh and was a little relieved to see her sing along gave a bad first impression.

"Sorry to surprise you, you played so well and Hallelujah was one of my favourites. I couldn't resist joining. "She approuched Izze and offered her hand. "Elizabeth also called Izzy sometimes. Pleasure to meet you and to hear you play." She studied the instrument Izzy had. "First time I have seen Hallelujah played with a ukulele... You played it for a long time?"

Daniel (Danny) O'Connor
Mood:
Excited, nervous
Interaction:
With people at the pool
Danny quicky went to get his black swim trunks and blushed when he realised they were a bit tight. "I'm sure others wont notice...right?" he asked himself nervously as he looked in the mirror. At least he had some muscle so he wasnt making it look weird, he wasnt the sporty body type but he was okay looking in his opinion. He sighed, it was summer and they were by the beach so he shouldnt worry. He was sure others were running around in tight swim suits as well. He chuckled, just because he was the type for serious relationships it didnt mean he didnt know how to have fun. He took a towel and hurried down to grab another Appletini and then went to the pool to join the others.

He blushed as he saw all the people at the pool in their swimsuits. Some of them looked really sexy and he was a bit embarrassed for staring. To distract himself from the barely dressed bodies he put the towel on a chair and walked towards the pool to sit down and put his legs into the water. He would first drink up his Appletini and then go into the water. "wow the water is amazing! I can't wait to get into it and swim! Do any of you want to try out night bathing by the beach tonight?" he asked as he looked around and again blushed at the attractive housemates. Okay so maybe he wasn't used to people being barely dressed around him since he wasn't from around here and it didn't help that they weren't bad looking. He sighed and decided he needed to go into the water before he embarrassed himself. Putting his drink to the side he slipped into the water and smiled.

coded by Fyuri

Last edited:
Cortez Villanueva
Mood: Content
Interacting: Starsy Starsy

The others made their way out of the kitchen, most to the pool, and Cortez purposely lagged behind. He leisurely finished his glass of juice and contemplated his next move, soon deciding he'd too join the others in the pool, at least for a bit. He ran water into the glass and swished it a couple of times before pouring it down the sink and leaving the glass on the counter. He'd get it later.

The Cuban started stripping on his way outside, kicking off his shoes just within the doors, then peeling off his shirt and shorts as he swiftly made his way to the pool's edge. There, he jumped, diving into the deepest end. His image had disappeared beneath the blue for a moment before surfacing with a small splash. His hands then moved to brush his dark hair out of his face.

Pools weren't really his thing. Granted, this wasn't a public pool, but he just spent so little time in pools until it didn't feel right. He much rather be at the beach, feeling the warm sand, surfing... But maybe tomor-- And just as he was thinking it, someone brought it up. He didn't know about the 'night bathing' part and the beach at night brought back quite a few, um, interesting memories for Tez, but he was down to try it. After all, it had been a while and he was here for fun.

"I'll go!" He raised his hand, volunteering with a grin. "Mention it to the others inside too."

willow lavender
mood: flirty
interaction: danny Starsy Starsy

Willow admired everyone and was stunned by their beautiful bodies. His eyes flicked back and forth from conversation to the distant sound of singing, everyone was so intriguing and he couldn't wait to gossip and talk to others. Eventually his eyes settled on one stunning boy who was currently wearing a very tight pair of swimming shorts. He smiled to himself watching the boy. "Wow there's some very handsome boys here today!" He muttered to himself. Casually standing, he made his way over to Danny and sat next to him in the pool, "Hiya cutie! My name's Willow!" He said confidently with a touch of flirt in his tone, "We seem to have missed each other, but now here we are" He giggled and waved his feet in the water watching the disruption of the calm water caused by his legs.

Outfit:
d8581d12166b1a3d418435cb72174fdc--courtney-act-ladyboy.jpg

code// just-peachy

Daniel (Danny) O'Connor
Mood:
Excited, nervous
Interaction:
Willow ( Miljonz Miljonz )
Danny blushed as Willow called him cutie but then smiled "well Willow nice to meet you, I'm Danny." he said and took a sip of his drink "so will you join later tonight when we go night bathing? Its kind of been on my bucket list for the time I will be living here" he said and chuckled. He usually didnt have bucket lists but when his relationship went down the drain he had made a list of things he wanted to do while he was here at Floribama, it was a bit long but he had enough time for it and it would keep him distracted not to mention it was exciting to have a list and cross off the things he had already done.

He then looked at Willow again "I like your swimsuit by the way" he said and took another sip of his drink to cover the fact that he was blushing again. He had no idea why he was so forward, it wasn't like he was drunk, he didn't even feel the effects of the drink yet. Maybe it was the sun and the fact he was free to do as he pleased without a partner to worry about. He smiled as he watched the others and then looked at the house. This place really was the perfect place to live at. The beach was so close he could see the ocean, the people he would live with seemed nice and interesting, there were many things he could do and Frisky's from what he heard was a great place to work at. "have you ever been to Frisky's before? I am supposed to work there but I haven't been there before" he asked Willow.

coded by Fyuri

willow lavender

Willow admired Danny's gorgeous looks and blushing cheeks, he was absolutely adorable. He got closer to Danny and smiled kindly and winked flirtatiously, to add to the already heated aura. "The pleasures all mine Danny!" He giggled and tossed his hair back, avoiding the water, "Aww thanks! I like your... shorts too" He winked once more and gazed down at them before looking back at Danny's stunning eyes. Patiently, Willow listened to his ending statement and replied happily, "No in fact I haven't yet, I know that I'm serving drinks and maybe doing entertainment but otherwise aren't completely filled in", He gazed into Danny's eyes and said, "I can't wait to see you there then!" Giggling flirtatiously, he moved into to Danny and smiled.

code// just-peachy

Mood: Thirsty
WIth: Tez Aato Aato

A Sudden splash of cold water over ryanns body made her body tense up and her mouth drop open, she looked at Danny. "Oy, you got pool water in my drink!" she dramatically brushed the water off of her and took a sip out of her drink. "Tastes like bleach..my favorite." she giggled. She not so gracefully paddled her way over to Tez with her one free arm and stopping few inches from where he was. "You're going to have to make that up to me Roomie." she said with a smirk , she sipped her drink again. There was something about Tez that she liked...a lot. She was almost regretting the fact that they were roommates because knowing her she eventually is going to try to jump his bones. Then again she really wanted Gio too, she felt like a thirsty hoe..but it's okay...this summer was for her to go wild.​

(scroll for more)

Emotion: Surprised
Interaction: Elizabeth ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
"Oh ugh no I just got this little guy a couple weeks ago, this was my first time trying him out." She smiled shyly at the stranger. She stood up and tucked a strand of brown hair away from her face, she felt very awkward here.

Daniel (Danny) O'Connor
Mood:
Excited, nervous, happy
Interaction:
Danny was blushing again and giggled "yeah those shorts, I seriously had no idea they were that tight, untill i tried them on earlier but i figured its summer and others will probably wear tight swim wear as well so yeah" he shrugged and tried to hide the fact that he was blushing again by taking a sip of his drink. He wasnt all that used to being flirted with, it did feel good despite how much he was blushing because of it. "oh so we work at the same place? Thats great! Maybe we could go check it out sometime before we start working there?" he suggested just because he was curious to see what the bar was like and it was so close to the beach too.

He swung his feet lightly into the water to create ripples and smiled. This was a great place to be. The sun was nice and warm, the water was the perfect temperature and he liked the people he was living with already. As Willow got closer he smiled and took another sip of his drink to calm his nerves, he would have to stop after that drink or he would get tipsy too soon.

coded by Fyuri

"No fooling? You seem to learn the music quite quickly and there is a confidence in your finger work." She complimented as she sat down on an armchair next to were Izzy was sitting. Elizabeth had a relaxed and cheery manner, aimed to relax anyone she was with and practiced for a long time. She noted Izzy standing and wondered if she came on too strong or was Izzy was nervous."You need to be somewhere?" She asked looking a little disappointed to see her go.
MegaGoatBabe MegaGoatBabe

Cortez Villanueva​
Mood: Flirtatious
Interacting: Ryann AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

Cortez's attention turned to the pink-haired girl when he heard her complain, already able to identify Ryann by voice. "My bad." He apologized with a faint blush of embarrassment over his mistake. Though, before he knew it, she was in front of him and insisting repayment for her ruined drink. A playful smirk crossed his lips before he hiked an eyebrow. "Hm... I thought your drink was ruined, princesa?" He nodded toward her, pointing out that she was still drinking it. "Well, if I owe you, I better check out the damage so I know just how much I need to do to make up for it." He reached for the glass, but didn't take it from her. He just gave it a slight tilt in her hand as he leaned to sip from it. He took a long sip before pulling away, smacking exaggeratedly, then nodding slowly. "Yeah... That's a ruined drink." It actually hadn't been that bad; maybe a hint of something that wasn't quite right was noticeable, but he decided to play along. "So, what do you want, roomie?" He mimicked playfully and moved closer, letting an arm loosely rest over her shoulders.

willow lavender

Willow's legs flowed gently in the water next to Danny's. The proximity between them was still closing in, and Willow wasn't going to complain. After being here for what, 20-40 minutes or so, he'd already found a guy he was coming onto! He wasn't exactly known as a 'man-whore' but he did like to find some guys he could play with, any anyway Danny was super cute and the shorts made everything better. Giggling to himself, Willow listened to Danny - his voice cute and innocent, "Well the tighter the better, as I say!" He giggled childishly, a trace of flirtation of the way he did so, he contradicted his previous statement quickly, "Actually it's the bigger the better but y'know either works for me" He winked and moved so he was basically on top of Danny. The guy sure as hell was cute and his blushing made it even cuter. Willow's arm made his way up to the side of the pool and was almost around Danny, but didn't want to seem too 'needy' so just rested a few inches from his shoulders. Listening to Danny's final statement he giggled and said, "We could most definitely go check it out! I can't wait to work with you! Means we can get... closer!" He giggled at his last few words and tossed his hair back and looked Danny up and down smiling.

code// just-peachy

Mood: Thirsty
WIth: Tez Aato Aato Willow Miljonz Miljonz and Danny Starsy Starsy

Ryann giggled at Tez when he took a sip of her drink, she but her lip a little . "I told you, i wasn't lyin" she said acting offended. When he put his arm around her she blushed a little.She smiled up at him. "Well there's two things...you could get me another drink.." she chugged down the rest of the drink she had left, which wasn't much considering Tez drank a good bit of it. She handed him her cup"Then when you come back with the second drink Ill ask you for the second thing." she giggled again. She got down out of her floatie and nearly went under but she stopped herself, she swam to the 4ft area because you know...she's kind of a midget. She waded up to her chest ejoying the water. "Hurry back Tez." she stuck her tongue out at him. She looked over to Willow and danny who looked like they were getting comfortable with each other and smiled to herself. They did look cute together.​

(scroll for more)

Daniel (Danny) O'Connor
Mood:
Excited, mischivous
Interaction:
Danny smiled "well bigger isnt always better, If you....Oh you meant...ups" he said and blushed realizing what Willow was talking about and then giggled. He felt a bit silly at not catching on about what Willow had meant right away but then shrugged it off. It could happen to anyone. Well maybe not but still. "Oh right you said something about performing! So you will perform at Friskys as well? I look forward to seeing it" he said and smiled. He realised Willow had his arm close to his shoulder and got a somewhat mischivous idea and pretended to slip with his hand on the edge of the pool and leaned back so he was almost in Willows arms. He giggled and blushed while streightening back up "sorry about that, I can get clumsy when I drink" he said and giggled again.
He knew there was a chance Willow saw through his playful 'trick' but didn't really mind since at least that way he could see what Willows reaction to it would be. He also had to stop drinking since he could already feel that he was a bit tipsy from the few drinks he had so far.
coded by Fyuri

Cortez Villanueva
Mood: Flirtatious; Curious
Interacting: Ryann AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

Cortez looked down at the empty glass in his hand then up at the girl who was now swimming away from him across the pool. Another drink? He could do that. He went to the pools edge, sitting the glass down before pulling himself out and dripping water. He hadn't brought a towel, so he was about to trail a few puddles into the house. He picked up the glass, then with a shrug, headed inside. He heard her call to him to hurry and lightheartedly rolled his eyes.

The linoleum of the kitchen floor was cold against his feet and made him want to return to the pool - or at least leave the kitchen - as quickly as possible. Looking in the fridge, he picked ingredients for the quickest, simplest thing he knew how to make. He rinsed out the glass before putting in ice and pouring over coke followed by the right amount of rum and lime juice. Lifting the glass, he gave it a little swish and a sip before nodding. "Perfect." With that, he put everything away then headed back to the pool.

Ryann was still where she was when he left. He walked over by the 4ft side and crouched down on the edge nearest to her with the glass in hand. "Alright, Ryann. Consider my first debt repaid," he chuckled as he held the drink out to her. "Now, what do I have to do next to, uh, smooth things over?"

willow lavender

Willow laughed femininely at Danny's confusion in the sexual innuendo he'd just stated moments ago, before watching him again feeling his tuck start to struggle to hold on to what was being held tightly in place. He then felt Danny on him and felt very arroused at the idea of the handsome guy sitting on him... strange it was usually vise-versa. Willow grabbed onto his arms and pulled him back planting a kiss on his cheek and laughed with him, "Tipsy hey?" He proclaimed sarcastically. He'd managed to completely forget about his expensive wig that was currently being drowned in the pool of water and he squealed, but while attempting to save his weave his feet slipped and he was about to fall under water before grabbing onto what he thought was Danny's waist. Luckily enough for him his makeup was expensive and waterproof so nothing really faded or washed away but he was drenched and pissed off about it. He gained his dignity by sitting back up straight, blushing with embarrassment as he did so, before realising that in fact what he was grabbing onto was not his waist... This was confirmed by the bulge growing in his hands that had been placed to save his outfit and makeup. Instead of getting embarrassed, he squeezed once more and giggled before turning his head and trying to make out if anyone was watching. Then he spotted Ryann, the super pretty girl he'd met earlier, and smiled and giggled at his own sexual advance on Danny, he waved kindly letting one hand drift from his previous clutch.

code// just-peachy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back