• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Flight 2466: Plane Crash (Open!)

Which idea for the island would you prefer?

• Normal, empty island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inhabited already by people whose lives are similar to Native Americans

• Where government dumps failed human experiments, so mutants with special abilities live here

• Total voters

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

article-0-1C80A24D00000578-446_296x160.jpg

FLIGHT 2466: PLANE CRASH

Flight 2466 -

Departure: Los Angeles, California

Arrival: Sydney, Australia

Destination Time: Never

no slide
Flight
For whatever reason, whether you have business to attend to in Sydney or you're visiting family/relatives or you're on a connecting flight to somewhere else, you have decided to board flight 2466.

Halfway through the journey across the Pacific Ocean, something goes terribly wrong with the plane's engine, and you sense the plane entering a free fall, hurling towards a small island in the middle of the ocean. The seatbelt lights come up, the oxygen masks fall down, and everyone is preparing for their deaths.

Next thing you know, the aviation machine is on fire on the shore of the island, and you manage to crawl your way out of the emergency exit. After looking around, you notice a few other survivors who you don't recognize.

However, one thing is clear- you guys are all stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean with no supplies, food, or fresh water. What will you do to survive?
Roleplay
I plan for this roleplay to be casual, so absolutely NO one-liners. Please try to post at least one paragraph (4+ sentences) with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I would like this to be an active, committed roleplay, so please try to post at
least once every 1-2 days.

For the purposes of this roleplay, I request that all characters be above 16 years of age. However, you will be allowed to make a simple CS for any children related to your main character.

Each person may roleplay a maximum of 3 characters.

Preferably, I would like your characters to be in a similar age range (maybe 16-25?) and have the genders be relatively even.

You may PM each other before the roleplay starts to establish any pre-existing relationships between your characters (i.e. friends, crushes, enemies, significant others, exes, ex-best friends, ex-hook ups, neighbors, childhood friends, classmates, etc.)
Ideas
A few ideas for the island:

- Normal, empty island

- The island is already inhabited by people whose lifestyles are similar to Native Americans

- The island is a place where the government dumps their failed human experiments, so human mutants with special abilities already live here

(If I decide to have the island be already inhabited by others, then we would need roleplayers for them as well.)

Which would would you guys prefer?

Please vote in the poll above!!

And share any other ideas you might have!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really good idea, I'm interested. I like the idea of an empty island, it would make things harder. Or a island already occupied and the locals could feel threatened by the people? Either way I really like this.

I'm interested, as this is a really cool plot. :) I agree with Jadea, though! The idea of an empty island seems better, but of course, it's all up to you.

aww thanks for the interest everyone!! i'll start working on the thread soon

could you guys vote in the above poll for which island idea you would prefer?

i've decided to take out the supernatural twist :)

The thread is up! @Wastelxnds

umm i guess a normal commercial airplane ahaha

Sorry my love but I don't do these kind of roleplays but I hope it flourishes and a lot of people join! ^~^

It's like Lost! Hahaha! I'm afraid I'm cutting back on roleplays at the moment. But thanks for the invite, @Semblance! Have lots and lots of fun with this RP!

Sounds like Lost, a show which I loved. Hopefully no black smoke monster though lol. Perhaps I will give it a try, although I have never done a RP like this before. Thanks for the tag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back