• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight 2466: Plane Crash OOC

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

This thread is for any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions that you might have!

Please do not post anything OOC in any of the other tabs, especially in the IC RP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wastelxnds yes of course! :) you don't really need to reserve a spot though b/c there's no limit right now as to how many people can join (also pls put any questions you have into this OOC tab- the character sign up is only for completed CS's)

Wastelxnds said:
Ah, okay! Sorry for that! And, I'm going to attempt to do the Code, don't hurt me if it sucks xD @Semblance
no worries! and i've actually taken the code out b/c it was giving me problems too ahaha but it was just a tab layout! :)

Jaw Breaker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] is the roleplay going to be with mutants or is it going to be the normal version?
it will be a normal, empty island :)

@Thmetal your CS looks great! def accepted, also pls keep OOC in this tab- the character sign up tab is only for completed CS's :)

@Carmen Vehemente hey your CS looks great! but i was wondering if you could extend on your character's personality and history a little bit more? maybe add a couple more sentences? :)

Okie dokie, my CS is up. Let me know if it needs any tweaking! I'm excited for this RP!

@Semblance

((just saying incase we start today, I have a 12 hour shift and wont be back until late tonight(est) time. So if you guys do start, don't worry, I'm still here :3

Auralunabella said:
Okie dokie, my CS is up. Let me know if it needs any tweaking! I'm excited for this RP!
@Annabella pls put all OOC in this tab! the character signup page is only for completed CS's :)

Blarg222 said:
Hey isn't the plane in the picture from Battlefield 4?
no idea ahaha I got it off google images :)

@WolfOfProphecys hey your character looks amazing! super hot too so thats a plus :) but i just wanted to let you know that i think a 5'7" male who's 16 years old should probably weigh more than 98lbs, unless he's been starved his whole life- usually they're about 140lb+ :)

keep in mind that this is a plane filled with random people so we shouldn't have many pre-existing relationships :) but i think it would be okay if some of them sat next to each other on the plane so they got to know each other that way!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back