• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Flexible Roleplayers Wanted

SahriahTheBard

Selectively Intelligent
All I'm looking for is someone who is willing to put up with my crazy work schedule, can use proper grammar, and doesn't God-Mod their characters. I prefer MxF, I have a few slice of life stories already made, some fantasy, some futuristic, some historical, etc. I'm also good at writing on the fly.

NO TEXT LINGO I SWEAR TO ZEUS

I will say lol outside an RP on occasion but please write out the full word and check your spelling in game.

I don't do incest or pedophilia. Sorry.

Fandoms I'm a part of and will RP with:
Naruto
Soul Eater
Harry Potter
Fairy Tail
Wolf's Rain

There are some others I can't recall right now but I mean I'll RP in the world, not a CharacterXOC romance thing. Comment or message me if you're interested.

All I'm looking for is someone who is willing to put up with my crazy work schedule, can use proper grammar, and doesn't God-Mod their characters. I prefer MxF, I have a few slice of life stories already made, some fantasy, some futuristic, some historical, etc. I'm also good at writing on the fly.

NO TEXT LINGO I SWEAR TO ZEUS

I will say lol outside an RP on occasion but please write out the full word and check your spelling in game.

I don't do incest or pedophilia. Sorry.

Fandoms I'm a part of and will RP with:
Naruto
Soul Eater
Harry Potter
Fairy Tail
Wolf's Rain

There are some others I can't recall right now but I mean I'll RP in the world, not a CharacterXOC romance thing. Comment or message me if you're interested.

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back