• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fleeting Dream (OOC, Discussion thread)

Main
Here

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
Fleeting Dream RP ooc, discussion chat
Ask anything regarding the rp here~
I'll try to answer the best I can~

Hello! I'm new to the site, but not to role-playing itself, and I was curious, do you still need/want a partner for Fleeting Dream or have you found one? Also, if you haven't, is there any way to discuss the plot and the backstory? Perhaps also how the characters may meet, when, how things like such "should" play out? Could they be childhood friends, or the other character is a traveler with no real home anymore - sort of a nomad.

Sorry I seem to be getting ahead of myself. I just adore the story you wrote, and would love to be apart of it. :)

Hello! I'm new to the site, but not to role-playing itself, and I was curious, do you still need/want a partner for Fleeting Dream or have you found one? Also, if you haven't, is there any way to discuss the plot and the backstory? Perhaps also how the characters may meet, when, how things like such "should" play out? Could they be childhood friends, or the other character is a traveler with no real home anymore - sort of a nomad.

Sorry I seem to be getting ahead of myself. I just adore the story you wrote, and would love to be apart of it. :)

Ahaha, I'm glad you liked it and yes I do still need a partner for the rp~ And perhaps we can discuss this over here, or PM. But I don't know how PM works here. x'D So maybe we could discuss it here, or, if you have a discord we can discuss it over there? I use three discuss(s) wait now four here. Too much, good lord

Likewise, expect there's an extra cat in front of my user haha.

I got the notification you joined, but nothing more sense haha.

Likewise, expect there's an extra cat in front of my user haha.

I got the notification you joined, but nothing more sense haha.

Sorry! Somehow when i mentioned the Satsuma domain it seems to be bringing bad luck (not that i believe in such things anyway) but the problem is now that there's a blackout here and i dont know how long it'll last (;_; so there might not be a reply from me for a while! maybe in about three days the wifi will be on again. Sorry again! I was really into the roleplay too! why is lady of luck so cruel?! (〒︿〒)

Okay hun! Take your time, I understand perfectly fine :) I hope your power comes back on soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back