• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flawed Experiments | OOC

Mind if I reserve Beta? I'm paranoid by the time I submit my character someone else will have taken the spot since it takes me like a day or so to make a character :grinningteeth:

I'm super torn between Healer and Beta because I really love being healers but I've been mentally creating this character all day yesterday and she is definetly not a healer.

1df3d76b01b637819d44d7b22a1bf827.jpg
Found this and thought it was really cool. It might help people rp different emotions in wolf form.

Mind if I reserve Beta? I'm paranoid by the time I submit my character someone else will have taken the spot since it takes me like a day or so to make a character :grinningteeth:

I'm super torn between Healer and Beta because I really love being healers but I've been mentally creating this character all day yesterday and she is definetly not a healer.
Of course you may reserve the beta!

Nephalem Nephalem

I wanna be able to create a backstory as fantastic and well built like that ;-; I think I shed a tear reading it

Nephalem Nephalem

I wanna be able to create a backstory as fantastic and well built like that ;-; I think I shed a tear reading it
Aw thank you so much! <3 Try going for a drive, I think of my best ideas while risking my life day dreaming while driving (don't actually do it I don't want you to die)

Mind if I reserve a Scout position? I have stuff to do this morning, so I won't be able to get my character up until later tonight.

This sounds really cool. I'd love to join too. I'd actually like to play something like an omega, is that ok?

So, it seems that there are some personalities that find it kind of hard to trust people. I was thinking, especially towards the wolves that are younger than 20, there could be some mistrust between them and Fenrir? She was gone for the majority of their lives and if they do remember her, she didn't act the best as a child. They may remember especially well the rampage when she was 9 or whatever age I said. Who knows, they may remember her nice side too?

Just throwing out ideas lmao.

So, it seems that there are some personalities that find it kind of hard to trust people. I was thinking, especially towards the wolves that are younger than 20, there could be some mistrust between them and Fenrir? She was gone for the majority of their lives and if they do remember her, she didn't act the best as a child. They may remember especially well the rampage when she was 9 or whatever age I said. Who knows, they may remember her nice side too?

Just throwing out ideas lmao.

I was actually right about to ask you if it was alright that I changed how Parker's leg was missing, so that instead of it being from a genetic flaw, it was lost during Fenrir's particularly large rampage. The one mentioned in the bio :)

Nephalem Nephalem

I was actually right about to ask you if it was alright that I changed how Parker's leg was missing, so that instead of it being from a genetic flaw, it was lost during Fenrir's particularly large rampage. The one mentioned in the bio :)

Nephalem Nephalem
Damn thats an awesome idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back