• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Flawed Experiments | Detailed |Shape shifter

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Character Sheet
OOC
Main

So much has changed in our world, WWIII destroyed the once proud nation we lived in and turned it into a land many couldn't recognize. As humanity typically does, we stepped up and once again rebuilt our nation into something we never believed possible. Our country was true and as it should have been before war destroyed what he formally knew, many nations looked up to us once again, while others envied us.
The threat of war began to loom again and in fear the United states of America began to design a super weapon, one no one could have ever seen coming. tumblr_npfzd5T77S1upc437o1_500.gif Code name 'Wolf Pack' was born, and infant DNA was several mutated with several strains belonging to Wolves. Many died during the process, most before three years of age. The United States was fearing that their weapon would not become a reality, unit the birth of the first. He was designed and mutated before entering the womb, using artificial egg and modified semen equipped with the destructive genes. He was the first of many, and proved to be one of the most efficient. He earned the name 'Alpha' and as he thrived with the others, the pack mentality proved they saw him as one as well.
The United States kept their weapon weapons hidden, allowing their mutations to grow and peak in strength, durability, and intelligence. It didn't take long for the US to realize what they could truly do with their weapons, and they soon began to seek power and strength. Little did they know, their creations were very intelligent and saw the destruction that would be caused, so they began to rebel. Despite being implanted to be able to tell a US friendly from an aggressor, they turned against their handlers. tumblr_mb6knwpu0F1qhvxigo3_500.gifThe entire pack had no trouble slaughtering those who attempted to stop them from escaping, and after a brief scuffle with those in their way, they escaped into the forest. They escaped into the mountains, finding safety in the rocky and unforgiving terrain. It didn't take long for cities to issue massive rewards to those who killed wolves, hoping to entice people to hunt the beasts.
War is upon the human race, yet this time it involves creatures designed to kill armies with little to no difficulty.

You are one of the creations, you live and breathe for your pack. You were designed to be at the top of the food chain, and you know it. Hunting and tracking comes incredibly easily to you, making killing as easy as sport. You cannot control your unjustifiable hunger and lust for killing. You are a mutation between two species, Human and Wolf. You are able to shapeshift between the two, while it is painful it is almost natural. While in human form you range from 5' to 6' and healthy weight. In wolf form you range from 5'2-6'3 at the shoulder, weighing between six hundred pounds to nine hundred. During certain times in the role play, your character may pick up new abilities, such as camouflage, health regeneration, and increased stamina.

• You may have as many characters as you can handle.
    • I expect a minimum of eight full sentences per post for every character.
    • No power playing, while these creations are powerful they are not invincible.
    • I encourage drama, have your character fight one another, have your character stumble upon gruesome and terrible scenes.
    • Please be respectful and do not kill/harm another users character without their permission.
    • There will be no arguing in OOC. If you have a problem with another users characters or how they role play, please take it to PM to confront the issue.
    • I will be choosing a co-GM, our word is final.
    • This will be a three strike system, on the fourth strike you will either be suspended from the role play, or banned.

hh.gif

Last edited:
Hi there, new to the site but not RP, and love the ideas behind this story and would love to sign up!
Interested
I'm down for this
I'm interested!
I'm glad to see so many of you are interested already!
Do you guys think i should add ranks, to add more to the pack mentality? Or should i keep it more basic and let everyone have their own unique, special talents?

I like the idea of ranks, and ranks could be formed around where a pack member fits with regards to their talents?

I like the idea of ranks, and ranks could be formed around where a pack member fits with regards to their talents?
Quite. I simply meant allowing them to have those specific talents without making them dedicate to a rank and the responsibilities.

Interested!

As for the ranking, I'm on the fence.
It is not accurate to wolves in reality. Not that I'm any sort of wolf expert (I totally am), but wolf packs in reality are usually big families. The Alphas are the parents, and the rest are the children. The "Alphas" are not truly leaders, they are only considered "alphas" because they are the only pair allowed to breed. If any other pair in the pack has pups, the wolves leave them to die (brutal, I know). The only time fighting over ranking comes out is when you shove a bunch of non-related wolves into a pack together. So if we consider these wolves one big family, the ranking system is somewhat unrealistic.
HOWEVER. Having the rankings means having structure, and humans seem to like having labels, structures, and specific things they are supposed to be doing. In that way, the human part of these animals would make the ranking system realistic. Not to mention the drama that the ranks add-- and drama makes RPs super interesting!

In summary, I think the good of the ranks outweighs the bad, but it's up to you ^^

Interested!

As for the ranking, I'm on the fence.
It is not accurate to wolves in reality. Not that I'm any sort of wolf expert (I totally am), but wolf packs in reality are usually big families. The Alphas are the parents, and the rest are the children. The "Alphas" are not truly leaders, they are only considered "alphas" because they are the only pair allowed to breed. If any other pair in the pack has pups, the wolves leave them to die (brutal, I know). The only time fighting over ranking comes out is when you shove a bunch of non-related wolves into a pack together. So if we consider these wolves one big family, the ranking system is somewhat unrealistic.
HOWEVER. Having the rankings means having structure, and humans seem to like having labels, structures, and specific things they are supposed to be doing. In that way, the human part of these animals would make the ranking system realistic. Not to mention the drama that the ranks add-- and drama makes RPs super interesting!

In summary, I think the good of the ranks outweighs the bad, but it's up to you ^^
That was a wonderful observation. These creations will not be true family but may consider themselves one since they were grown together.

Hey Nephalem Nephalem ? Is it okay if my character has a crush on yours? XP
I always thought it was funny how people ask others if they can have a crush on someones character because I just imagine someone going up to someone else and asking "Hey can I have a crush on you?" lmao. Jokes aside, of course. Anyone can feel anything for my character if they so desire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back