• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Flashpoint DxD(High School DXD Based AU) (want to reboot)

"History: Before meeting Regina Isaac really had nothing going on for him. He'd graduated from high school, was about to take a gap year for job experience, and didn't know what to do with his life. Gaining access to magic was the first major turning point in his life. The next one was what that magic did to him. The third was when he managed to defeat a Sacred Gear-using unknown Devil who'd attacked him and took the gear for his own. He didn't realize taking the Sacred Gear would kill the devil, but didn't lose sleep over it. Right now he's working under Regina. He thinks she's going places."
Better?
Acceptable but there' are things that could be done to improve it. I could provide with the suggestions if you want. They could very well help you beef up the back story and connection to Regina.

Suggestions would be great.
I am gonna give you the lore the ideas stem from so you can still create the ideas yourself.
  • Humans and human hybrids are the only beings born with sacred gears. Contrary to the anime so far but revealed in the novels later on and will in the next anime season is that the majority of humans born with sacred gears awaken to them use them and become pretty powerful. If you surf the wiki the examples are all in the Hero/Human Faction of the Khaos Brigade the main guy you should look at would be George.
  • Magicians contract Devils the same way humans do.
  • Humans can learn to use the magic of other races(example also George)

How about this:
History: Before meeting Regina Isaac really had nothing going on for him. A Devil born to common parents, his best outlook seemed to be to complete as many contracts possible. Then he had the good luck to run into an extremely unlucky Fallen Angel just as he was extracting a Sacred Gear from a human he'd murdered. Taking the Fallen Angel by surprise, Isaac managed to steal the Sacred Gear and used it to eliminate the Fallen Angel. With his power boosted he could reach even higher. He contracted with Regina after hearing about her rise to power and is currently working under Regina. He thinks she's going places.
Since the lore says Fallen Angels can extract and take Sacred Gear I think it works.

How about this:
History: Before meeting Regina Isaac really had nothing going on for him. A Devil born to common parents, his best outlook seemed to be to complete as many contracts possible. Then he had the good luck to run into an extremely unlucky Fallen Angel just as he was extracting a Sacred Gear from a human he'd murdered. Taking the Fallen Angel by surprise, Isaac managed to steal the Sacred Gear and used it to eliminate the Fallen Angel. With his power boosted he could reach even higher. He contracted with Regina after hearing about her rise to power and is currently working under Regina. He thinks she's going places.
Since the lore says Fallen Angels can extract and take Sacred Gear I think it works.
i'll take it

Think I might just quit this and wait for a different one, trying to process the story and all the backstory is kinda hurting my head a little, but I’m glad you at least gave me a chance to try this one out Field Marshall Field Marshall

checking if I can still join. I would love to play a reincarnated human with the power to link and share power (allow people to use the abilities of their peers, give allies the strength of their peers, at stronger levels of will able to imprint a semblance of those abilities on himself. balance breaker would be a sort of forced evolution, changing the nature of a being based on the powers around him)

checking if I can still join. I would love to play a reincarnated human with the power to link and share power (allow people to use the abilities of their peers, give allies the strength of their peers, at stronger levels of will able to imprint a semblance of those abilities on himself. balance breaker would be a sort of forced evolution, changing the nature of a being based on the powers around him)
It's open, reincarnated humans are allowed on the rebellion side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back