• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Flashpoint DxD(High School DXD Based AU) (want to reboot)

Field Marshall Field Marshall I made some edits to the history part, but I am still unsure if it is the kind of thing your looking for in this. I also apologize if my sentence writing is a little bad.

Kind of seen all of the known seasons, but my memory is foggy from the series, it has been months seen I’ve seen it.

Thank you for being patient with me, I may have to browse the wiki and rewatch the series, shouldnt take me more than a few days at the very least. Once again, I apologize for me not being able to remember much.

Sorry I was busy today... Just saw this now.

Hmmmm... About adding a devil to Regina's pool. Unless you're suddenly ok with being used for experiments or just being a secretary, I'm not seeing a real use for Tower Boy. I'll try to pencil him in, but it'll be vague to give you some freedom of your own. Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

I'm just about ready otherwise Field Marshall Field Marshall

I'd happily start posting at the school, but I dunno who'll be there.

Sorry I was busy today... Just saw this now.

Hmmmm... About adding a devil to Regina's pool. Unless you're suddenly ok with being used for experiments or just being a secretary, I'm not seeing a real use for Tower Boy. I'll try to pencil him in, but it'll be vague to give you some freedom of your own. Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

I'm just about ready otherwise Field Marshall Field Marshall
He's not aiming for anything more than a comfortable, stable life, so he'd be fine as an assistant/secretary. Especially since he was going to work in an office job before he died and was Reincarnated.

He's not aiming for anything more than a comfortable, stable life, so he'd be fine as an assistant/secretary. Especially since he was going to work in an office job before he died and was Reincarnated.
If he was reincarnated as a devil he would be in the service of that devil. If he was just a human who discovered their sacred gear would probably be better for this idea. Considering only the Rebellion has Evil Pieces and they are of course in a state of open rebellion.

If he was reincarnated as a devil he would be in the service of that devil. If he was just a human who discovered their sacred gear would probably be better for this idea. Considering only the Rebellion has Evil Pieces and they are of course in a state of open rebellion.
The idea is he got passed off to Regina when the previous holder of her position took a sudden leave of absence and he took the sacred gear as 'severance pay.'

The idea is he got passed off to Regina when the previous holder of her position took a sudden leave of absence and he took the sacred gear as 'severance pay.'
No King would waste an evil piece much less two pieces like that considering each King only gets one set, not to mention Mephisto would not be a member of the Rebellion to have Evil Pieces in the first place. There are ways to get to the same end result of devil with sacred gear but that way is not one of them. You could have him be a devil who received a sacred gear that was removed from a human or sacred gear using human who studied devil magic.

Last edited:
No King would waste an evil piece much less two pieces like that considering each King only gets one set, not to mention Mephisto would not be a member of the Rebellion to have Evil Pieces in the first place. There are ways to get to the same end result of devil with sacred gear but that way is not one of them. You could have him be a devil who received a sacred gear that was removed from a human or sacred gear using human who studied devil magic.
"History: Before meeting Regina Isaac really had nothing going on for him. He'd graduated from high school, was about to take a gap year for job experience, and didn't know what to do with his life. Gaining access to magic was the first major turning point in his life. The next one was what that magic did to him. The third was when he managed to defeat a Sacred Gear-using unknown Devil who'd attacked him and took the gear for his own. He didn't realize taking the Sacred Gear would kill the devil, but didn't lose sleep over it. Right now he's working under Regina. He thinks she's going places."
Better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back