• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Five Nights at Freddy's

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
So, for those of you who have played this game, you should have known someone would want to make a rp out of it sooner or later xD Basically I have a few simple ideas but the plot hasn't been worked out in my head yet. Thats why i'm going ahead and posting this Interest Check so that maybe my partner and I can discuss and come up with the full plot together.

So, this is what I'm looking for in my partner:

What I am looking for:

-A writer who is 18 and older(sorry, just makes me feel more comfortable) who can play both genders if needed(for this rp we will of course have multiple characters because there are four main animatronics(five if you count golden Freddy) and the possibility of playing both male and female are high).

-An Advanced Rper(meaning three or more good paragraphs per character, though I understand writing blocks).

-Someone who can come up with their own ideas, as well as allow me to input my own.

-Someone who won't drop out after two or three posts.

-Someone really fun to work with. I like my rp partners to be my friends and enjoy making up plot twists just as much as I do. ☺

My Rules

-I prefer someone who can try to post at least once a day, hopefully more. Though if RL is being a hassle, no biggie. I know how that is, as I am a college student and have a lot of work myself. But if you take longer than a week to post and do not contact me at all during that week to let me know what is going on, than I WILL drop the rp thinking you left me hanging(which will in turn put you on my 'black list').

-If you loose interest, don't just say you're busy and can't post. I'm not stupid like you may think. I can see you posting in other rps -_- JUST LET ME KNOW! If you loose interest and let me know than maybe we can come up with ideas to liven the rp up. And if not, than we can drop it and start a new rp. I'm really easy going with it comes to these things because its likely, if you have lost interest than I probably have too. But if you say your busy and I see you posting multiple times elsewhere or if you flat out just don't reply to my messages, again, this will get you on my 'blacklist'(I'm serious, I do have one).

-If you read these rules, follow these instructions; put the title of your pm to me as your favorite character from the game(bonnie, chika, freddy, foxy, golden freddy).

-If I have never rped with you before please give me an example post or link my to one of your recent rps so I can see your writing style.

- DO NOT make your female one of these 'all about me/look at me I'm so ugly, terrible, stupid and the world should revolve around me. PLEASE DON'T. NO. It is one of my major pet peeves. Give all your characters some depth. Don't make them a character who relies on everything the male does. Make them independent to think feel and do things without the approval of my characters.

-Even though this is a double up, I would like to see it where its just not two separate rps put into one. This is not what I want. I want ALL the characters interacting with one another. Of course there will be times the characters will be separated. What I'm saying it I don't want the characters to be split off into pairs the WHOLE time.

Awesome. Now that all of those rules are done, what are you waiting for? PM me before Freddy gets you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back