• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐๐๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ | ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž+ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ!

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

โ€” ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ โ€”

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m on vacation, so replies might be sporadic, but I recently replayed the FNAF games/started getting hyped for the movie and Iโ€™d LOVE to do a roleplay in the universe.

Iโ€™d like it to be very horror-focused - really highlight all the nitty gritty, tragic, gory aspects. We can take full creative liberty if weโ€™d like. Iโ€™m not interested in full-on fan service, mainly creating something scary.

I love including a subplot of romance (any gender pairing, very accepting of enby and trans characters), but itโ€™s in no way a necessity!!

Iโ€™m literate - novella, quality over quantity, and have ADHD; this means my interest tends to fluctuate and I occasionally lose motivation.

Iโ€™ll always be patient and understanding with you - Iโ€™ve literally picked up roleplays after a year - so Iโ€™d appreciate mutuality!

I can play both OCs and CCs. You can play whichever you want! I only double up if I love the idea.

โ€” ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ โ€”

CCs I can play!

โœจ William Afton/Springtrap (Iโ€™m a big lover of the movie version)

โœจ Ballora

Sun/Moon

Michael Afton

Glamrock Freddy

Glamrock Bonnie

Roxanne Wolf

โœจ Foxy/Glamrock Foxy (AU)

โ€”๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธโ€”

Last edited:
Heya!! Im so down to play this with you if you wanna shoot me a DM!

Bump; my ass gotta play William Afton of an Afton-esque character

Bump; my ass gotta play William Afton of an Afton-esque character
Hello! So I got super interested in doing some sort of movie-verse RP of FNAF after seeing the new trailer come out. For some reason, Iโ€™m vibing with the little bits weโ€™ve seen of Vanessa in the trailers, and Iโ€™d love to give playing her a shot!

Would you be interested in doing some sort of RP centered around how she gets involved with William Afton? To me, in the movie it seems like sheโ€™s already under his โ€œspellโ€ of sorts and is trying to lure Mike and Abby in. We could do some sort of origin story between the two of them? Also, do you strictly stay on site, or do you RP elsewhere such as Discord?

Hey there! If you could play Will I'd be down for some Willry! I'll shoot you a DM :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back