• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fish Out of Water (SerenaStark x Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
ffbeb361ae61abb9bc9bd54c1fad2258.jpg

Name: Captain Felix Silver

Species: Human (with a few artificial metal limbs)

The ocean water glistened in the morning light, while the ship bobbed gently on the rolling waves. The men on deck worked hard to fulfill their duties, some scrubbing the deck while others cleaned the cannons and firearms. A few more men trained out on the deck, while even more sat at the edges of the deck, holding onto the nets they used to catch the fish they needed for their dinner. They began struggling when they seemed to catch a large haul of fish, pulling on the net to bring the fish up onto the deck. However, they were not expecting to see the creature they saw in the net. "Holy hell!" shouted the one, falling back onto his behind in shock. Another grinned down at the creature, missing teeth creating dark gaps in his mouth. "Look at the tail on that! We could make a hell of a lot of meals from that meat..." he mused hungrily.

The commotion on deck was enough to rouse the captain, and Felix walked outside, raising his metallic hand to shade his eyes as he scowled. "What's going on out here?" he snapped, causing his men to wince. "We caught something unusual, cap'n.... Figure it'll make for a nice meal" the one murmured, stepping aside to reveal the mermaid sprawled out on the deck. Raising an eyebrow, he moved forward, crouching down and eyeing the woman. "You're a mermaid? What were you doing so close to humans?"

Serena had had enough with her father telling her what to do and where she should be. She was 18 for god sakes. She was old enough to make her own decisions. And now to tie her down even more, he wanted her to get married to this weird merman? Psh ya right. That definitely wasn't going to happen. She made her way through the ocean trying to get as much distance between her and her home as possible, but suddenly she got wrapped up in something. She panicked and try to fight her way out but the net was too strong.

She shook it splashed out of the water and dumped her on a cold, hard wooden floor. Her eyes widened as she moved herself back with her arms as a bunch of toothless, disfigured men advanced towards her. Her attention was snapped back when she heard one of the men speak above the others. She looked at him closely with a bit of fright in her eyes. "I...I was leaving home," she confessed as she looked at him, "My father was going to force me to marry."

Raising an eyebrow, the pirate captain laughed, his tanned skin rippling over his muscles with the movement. "running away? Now that's something I've never heard before, at least not from your kind! Humans, yes, but mermaids? Not often" he grinned with a smirk, folding his arms before looking at his crew, directing towards one of the members with his hook hand. "You. Find a helper, bring up some sea water. The rest of you, keep working! Better keep trying to fish else none of you are eating tonight!" he snapped up before pulling his first mate closer, smirking. "Fill up the tub. It should be big enough for her. I'll keep her there until we land again." he stated, waving his metallic hand as he headed towards his quarters, where the mermaid would be kept.

He couldn't help chuckling at the reason she had run away. So merfolk were as bad as some humans then? It made him feel better to know that humans weren't the only uncivilized species.

Serena listened at the rather sadistic laugh. Almost as if he were making fun of her. Like if his parents he had to marry some terrible person, he wouldn't run away. But she didn't dare speak. She was too afraid to. The Captain was a fit, strong man and his crew looked as though they were all no good goons just out for an easy robbery at sea. She listened as he ordered his first mate to go and fill a tub with sea water.

She watched as the rest of the Pirates groaned at their captains words. "You won't let them eat me will you?" she asked as she saw a few of them steal glances at her.

Felix glanced towards the mermaid as she was carried into his cabin by two crew members and placed into the now filled wooden tub. "If I was going to let them eat you, they wouldn't be fishing still" he stated simply before falling back into his chair boredly, closing his eyes. "You do realize there is no way you are leaving this ship, right girl?"

Serena nodded swiftly as heard that he was not about to let them eat the poor girl. The water felt nice as she let herself sink into it. She let her eyes close as she relax but they quickly opened when he heard her say she wasn't going to be able to leave. "Wait what?" she asked as she scrambled to look at him, "Why would you care if I stayed or not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back