• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First Time Searching - Plots! Backstories! Romance! Ah!

Hi! I'm Laura/Miracle Corgi, whatever you want to call me is fine. Your typical twenty year old girl here, I've been on break and it's weird to have time where I don't feel guilty for putting off course work. My schedule changes, sometimes I'm extremely free and sometimes I don't log on or do things for a couple of days. My internet is also in and out all the time, so I sometimes might miss an alert that you've replied or something.
I like a lot of things, I'm pretty relaxed imo and I'm just looking for a good time with some good characters and some good writing. I havent rp'ed for years so I'm not really used to discord and I don't really use anything else so I really do prefer that maybe we just stick to PM's here if that's okay! I'm also a dweeb and I love to plan things and develop plots but I 100% prefer it when the other person is also really into it and we can bounce ideas and develop them back and forth! I love dark and sad plots, love getting wordy and having a developed response, i vibe with surprises, etc.

yuh so roleplaying plots I guess um :

Modern

"And They Were Roommates"
Two potluck roommates just living together and getting to know each other? I just sorta see this one like something off TV, there's hectic events, two friend groups clashing and intermixing, general life drama just happening and at the end of the day the two friends coming back and splitting takeout together after a long day. Very character focused and driven with no specific plot, I'd picture the both of us controlling multiple characters coming in and out, and then the two protagonists that just, sorta, live together.

Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
Sadly I'm not looking for a guy fieri roleplay, because that would actually be in a fandom tab, but I sorta want to maybe explore a plot line that involves a duo or a group driving and going through small towns and big cities. Maybe they've run away from their homelife, maybe they committed a crime, maybe they're looking for an estranged father figure or looking for a place to start a new life. I'm just in the mood for people driving, stopping at late night diners, swimming in motel pools, and really only interacting with each other.

Gossip Girl
Not a fandom rp, but I'm like four seasons in and while I have no idea for a plot, I'd love to roleplay something that has glitzy glamorous galas and balls, and then also have the grungy coffee shops and hide aways from the public eye. Potentially playing around with breaking social circles and stirring crazy gossip and lies, love triangles, whatever you want.

Academy Style
Guilty pleasure, I don't think I really need to say more. Teenagers at a boarding school? Sign me up.

I like playing "bad boys" that come off cold or snarky, manipulative characters, or just genuinely decent people that struggle with insecurities. I like slow burner romances, people suddenly realizing they have feelings when it's too late, Lots of stuff. Open to all the plots
Fantasy

Kiki's Delivery Service
Some cute town, some cute powers/witches/spells trying to use it to learn more about their abilities, or to use magic to work in a local place in the town. Very calm, maybe a bad backstory lurks in and meddles with the pace of life.

I have no set ideas for fantasy, but I love anything from mild Kiki's delivery service kind of fantasy to full out fantasy plots full of action. I love two characters with completely different back stories having met up by chance, common interest or goal, and having to travel and fight with each other. Everyone slowly starts to learn more about the person either by choice or not, with their backstories coming to haunt them or if they just happen to feel talkative while at a local tavern that they're staying in for the night. Love long journeys, and quests, and goals, or people just trying to find themselves and are along for the ride.
Sci-fi

Sci-fi is something I haven't ever rp'ed before with other people, but cyberpunk/high tech hacking gangs and information rings and crimes are super interesting and they could be fun! I also have no real ideas for a driven plot here but I'm open to it.

I'm pretty open to everything! I love character driven things, i love cool plots.
Predominantly M/F just because I haven't ever ventured towards M/M or F/F but I could maybe try F/F!

so yeah hi

Hey! Depending on if you’d be up for mixing some fantasy elements into the academy situation I might be up for something!

Bad boys? I adore those stories. ?
If maybe you’d wanna write in a fan of the darker grittier stories. Let me know!!?

I know that you’ve gotten a few response already, but I’m totally interested in your modern plots, particularly gossip girl and academy style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back