Experiences First time roleplaying?

First real rp was a Fallout rp set in New Orleans on a shitty bethesda game studios fan site. Had a french guy. It lasted like, 20 posts max, but it was nice. My second one was better though, based in The Elder Scrolls (notice a trend here?). The GM was a really awesome gal, and we're still friends on steam. Everyone except one guy were awesome and gave me pointers on roleplaying, and it's still one of my favorite memories in my comparatively short roleplay career.

Luckily, this was all in 2015, so I actually knew how to spell and what grammar was.

My first RP was a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition campaign. I was a gnome bard. I was like 11 years old and pretty annoying, but it was fun and the other players tolerated me.

It was a Shugo Chara roleplay in Tinierme back when I was in fifth or sixth grade. It was actually fairly decent, though I often felt like I was intruding since it was run by a group of friends. ^ ^;;

But they did invite me to another roleplay after that, so I guess I was fine. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back