• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First roleplay idea to reach 12 likes gets created! (poll-type thing idk)

Afropuppy

RPN's Biggest Animal Lover
So, I have a few ideas for a couple different roleplay, but since i can't decide which one to make I'll leave these two here for you guys to "vote" on. To vote for the first potion, hover over the like button and select the cookie. To vote for the second one, hover over the button but choose the heart instead. If you want to choose the second but for whatever reason can't make the heart appear, just don't press anything and leave a comment saying "I chose the second one" to count your vote.

Important: Don't vote if you are not going to take part in the roleplay please, thank you!

Humans have made most animals on the planet go extinct, so there are now repopulation centers everywhere, trying to restore the few species remaining. At one of those facilities, there are two big enclosures, one for predators and one for prey animals. Once a new animal comes into the facility, they get injected with a kind of medicine, making them not want to fight other animals of the same group (for example, preditors will not fight other predictors but will fight prey)

Of course, most the animals are not interested in that. Some of them, the ones born in the wild, want to escape, try to find their previous packs, at least run free again. Others, the ones who were already born in captivity, just want to stay there and enjoy the rest of their lives, playing around with the many toys provided and relax. When you don't know what freedom feels like, why even bother trying to get out?

The specific facility also works as a zoo, letting humans view the animals from afar. This stresses most animals since they don't like being looked at. The children are especially enthusiastic and like to go as close to the animals as they can, which can sometimes anger the animals and make them attack.

You know that lone wolves don't survive long. Yet, you still haven't gotten a pack. Is that because you can't find one or you don't want to be in one? Whatever the case, the cold is getting harsher and the snow is as deep as it ever was. On top of that, the prey is becoming more scarce by the day. Some of the herds migrated, others couldn't survive the cold.

You have no chance of surviving another winter like this. You need to find a pack. But where? Almost all of them have died out, leaving one or two members alive, wandering alone in the forest like you are. Pups are almost all gone, either eaten by other wolves that couldn't find any other prey or gotten by the cold. Your chances of survival are slim, but ther's still hope. If you can just survive the winter...

Last edited:
The spelling is "Prey" in the context your using.
Oops I pressed the wrong button, my bad. Thanks for pointing it out tho!

Oh nvm turns out it was autocorrect to blame, as always xD I just tried correcting it and it turned back the first time

Oh, I didn't mention, I would be glad to hear your guys' opinions on the ideas themselves, whether you like them or not

Last edited:
Take this as a little bit of constructive criticism. Bumping your own threads is not really looked on in favorable light. If anything it might turn away potential interested parties. What I've learned is that, if players are truly interested in a concept, they will respond, you just have to be patient. The constant bumping just shows people that your impatient and may not be a very good GM if people were to join an RP that you start.

Secondly. I would go back and try and refine some of your ideas. Maybe re-evaluate if your concepts would even be compatible with an RP'ing format. I've seen some really good ideas from others and myself concerning very interesting stories. But not every good idea automatically makes it good for an RP'ing format of storytelling. Perhaps some of your ideas would be best suited for a novelization format, or perhaps screenplay or even an ARG type of format for video medium. My point is, don't be discouraged if some of your ideas don't generate a lot of interest. Find the ones that do and refine those that don't. It's a process.

Take this as a little bit of constructive criticism. Bumping your own threads is not really looked on in favorable light. If anything it might turn away potential interested parties. What I've learned is that, if players are truly interested in a concept, they will respond, you just have to be patient. The constant bumping just shows people that your impatient and may not be a very good GM if people were to join an RP that you start.

Secondly. I would go back and try and refine some of your ideas. Maybe re-evaluate if your concepts would even be compatible with an RP'ing format. I've seen some really good ideas from others and myself concerning very interesting stories. But not every good idea automatically makes it good for an RP'ing format of storytelling. Perhaps some of your ideas would be best suited for a novelization format, or perhaps screenplay or even an ARG type of format for video medium. My point is, don't be discouraged if some of your ideas don't generate a lot of interest. Find the ones that do and refine those that don't. It's a process.
Oh, I didn't know that bumping meant you were getting impatient. I saw everybody do it so I just started doing it too, I thought everybody did it. Welp, I'm gonna stop then, thanks! <3

I dont consider bumping a sign of impatience unless the person is doing it every hour. It looks like you've done it once a day which is not bad at all. You just want to bring the roleplay back to the top for those who might not have seen it.

C:

I dont consider bumping a sign of impatience unless the person is doing it every hour. It looks like you've done it once a day which is not bad at all. You just want to bring the roleplay back to the top for those who might not have seen it.

C:
-w-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back