Other First Language

Norwegian! I am, however, attempting to learn another language because half of my biological family are Korean. ^^"  

Arabic is cool and elegant :P  though i heard it's hard to learn. Happy Eid al-Adha! 

Norwegian! I am, however, attempting to learn another language because half of my biological family are Korean. ^^"  

Cool! I love Norwegian! And Norway in particular! I would like to visit it someday!

Polski  B|

so that's Polish 

Yess I'm a fan of Polish tooo!! Though they are hard to pronounce ..

ok. english. BUT when i was like one and a half? two? i developed these terrible ear infections and i had to get tubes put in my ears. this when i was learning how to speak - so everything i heard basically sounded like it was spoken underwater. so, i spoke that way. only like three people (my mom, my sister, and sometimes my mom's friend) could translate me lol. so my first language was babbling, and i had three personal translators lol

haha!! no i love juvia because i identified with her and i loved her character progression!!

English as well, and Mandarin (Chinese). Over the years, I've also picked up basic conversational French and am now learning Korean. 

arabic here. :P  

@Obsessed happy eid al-ahda to you too c;

Woo Awesome!  I believe you got one week long holiday? :P

Swedish! Ya know the country with ikea, vikings and meatballs! 

GAWD.  I ALWAYS FANGIRL WHEN I HEAR SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGES.  SWEDISH PEOPLE HAVE GORGEOUS ACCENTS  HEELPP

English as well, and Mandarin (Chinese). Over the years, I've also picked up basic conversational French and am now learning Korean. 

T-T I want to learn Korean but...  I'm  too lazy...  Though  I recognize  a few words and hangul letters..  But that's  it

Français. 

Moved to the US, continued speaking it at home but my French eventually suffered in favor of my English. Sometimes, my parents would speak French at home and my siblings and I would just reply in English (drove them nuts, good times). My family and our friends from similar backgrounds basically spoke frenglish when I lived in New York. Then I moved back to Gabon and like . . . 'fixed'? my French. So now I speak both, although I write much better in English. 

Fellow francophones, where are ya???

GAWD.  I ALWAYS FANGIRL WHEN I HEAR SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGES.  SWEDISH PEOPLE HAVE GORGEOUS ACCENTS  HEELPP

T-T I want to learn Korean but...  I'm  too lazy...  Though  I recognize  a few words and hangul letters..  But that's  it

Oooh, Korean's actually not so bad once you learn all the alphabets. Perks of being a relatively young language - I guess! Aside from that, with enough K-dramas and reading them translated song lyrics, you'll probably have enough material to hold a very basic conversation (albeit casually :P).

Hahah thank you~!  Svenska e riktigt braa! Jajamen! 

Hahah thank you~!  Svenska e riktigt braa! Jajamen! 

I don't  know what you just said but  it looks gorg and cool

Oooh, Korean's actually not so bad once you learn all the alphabets. Perks of being a relatively young language - I guess! Aside from that, with enough K-dramas and reading them translated song lyrics, you'll probably have enough material to hold a very basic conversation (albeit casually :P).

But the problem is I'm just too lazy to memorize  and teach myself.  Though  I do know how to Introduce myself,  yes and no and other things for introduction and simple talk stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back