• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Firefly inspired Sci-fi RP

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Before I spend hours creating everything, I want to see if people would be interested at least! I'm thinking of plotting a roleplay taking inspiration from Firefly and maybe Cowboy Bebop. So, scavenging/blackmarket deals/bounty hunting/exploration of new/dead worlds. Things like that.

Would people be interested in something like this? It would be an original world and at this point I'm unsure if I'd have just humans, or other races as well.

Hey-o. I'm pretty sure people would be on board, considering I did a roleplay with a similar concept and it's going pretty well, attracted a full group in about a day. I'd say go for it.

I cannot tell you how long I've spent searching for something like this (although I'm fairly sure I've been searching in the wrong places most of that time). My life has meaning.

So yes, definitely interested here. Original's even better.

Yeah it'll be original @JDParadox I'm thinking of crowdsaucing the Universe and let the players have a hand in helping create the world. At the moment, it's humans only... but if people want other races I can add in others.

Well, that was my thought too xD I do have a handful of alien races I've made for a story I'm writing. I might just throw them in and add in some others.

id love to be a part of it. i'm a fan of both series and have made a similar roleplay myself. PM me when you get it up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back