• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Terrors of the Night - OOC

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

This is just a minor question, but do werewolves in their human forms still possess wolf ears and a tail? I just wanted to make sure because in some tv shows and whatnot they do, while in others they don't. Thanks.

Ever feel like you have an idea, but at the same time don't? That's what I'm facing with creating my werewolf character right at the moment. Hopefully its just a temporary lapse in inspiration. -_-

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon
Slowly coming along with my character. The history bit is what is giving me the most trouble. Do we pretty much have free rein when it comes to culture and whatnot? I looked on Serenesforest since that leak is what this rp is based off of, and didn't find much in the last few pages.

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
Well, the only thing I've got that's set in stone for the factions in terms of culture is that the Vampires live in castles with a monarchy, the Werewolves are nomadic and tribal, and the Hunters live mostly in a village fashion with village mayors and the like. Beyond that, you're pretty much free to come up with what you like.

Soulmuse Soulmuse
Your Vampires cannot be past 10,000 Years, but they can be anything below that. Young for them would be around......500 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back