• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Ideas!

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! Thanks for stopping by. I've never really been able to scratch that Fire Emblem itch I've had, and so ive come up with a few ideas for an RP that I'd like to do with some people. First off, let me say that I'm a fairly literate roleplayer and I like my responses to be around two paragraphs in length. I like to play mostly Male characters, with a bias towards OC's, but I have no problems doing canon characters or even doubling. Also, a majority of my time is spent working, so my posts may be limited to one a day, but when I have days off or shorter shifts I can surely send more stuff your way.

Now, onto the meat of the matter. Here's what I got in the works so far, but know that I am also open to crafting a completely original idea between the two of us. If you have any questions about the scenarios, please let me know so I can clarify!

[Take to the Sky! - Awakening, OCxOC]
While out on patrol, Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick come upon a person (Avatar) passed out in a field. With no memories besides the knowledge of tactics and Chroms name, they are taken into the care of the Shepherds- until a enigmatic stranger, riding upon the back of a Griffin, appears suddenly, claiming that this person is their master...

[Guardsmen of Ylisse - Awakening, OCxLucina]
The Halidom of Ylisse hasnt always been a realm of peace; before Emmeryns time, battle was common, and because of these constant threats, the plan for an organization to act as the Royal Family's protectors came into fruition - the Guardsmen. Elite warriors, whose sole purpose is to protect the Royals of Ylisse, without even letting them know they exist. But with the resurrection of Grima, it all fell apart. Breaking the one rule he swore to uphold, the last of the Guardsmen must see the Princess Lucina and her friends safely through to the past, and stop Grima from rising entirely. Awakening from Lucina's POV.

[I'll be your Peerless Warrior - Blazing Blade, LynxOC]
A girl from the plains learns that she is descended of noble blood, and because of this discovery, becomes the target of one mans squabble over a throne. Even later, she becomes a pillar to an army of many, united to stop a madman from summoning dragons back to Elibe. But behind all her massive victories and strategies sat one person; someone she had known and trusted for a very long time. Behind every master swordsman is the brains guiding their hand...
Explores the relationship between Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, and the Tactician in greater depth. Follows FE7 with a few twists.

[Between Light and Dark - Fates, AvatarxOC]
Following the defeat of Anankos, (Avatar) has been entrusted with the throne of Valla. A year passes, and the hidden kingdom is slowly rebuilding; but reports of shadowy figures attacking the commonfolk begin to rise. The same figures that served Anankos now slay any in their path, and their numbers seem endless. A stranger appears at Castle Gyges before (Avatar), and informs them that their plight between light and dark is yet to be finished; the first of the Dawn and Dusk Dragons have reawakened.
A continuation of the Revelations path.
The list will be updated as more ideas arise, but if any of the stuff here intrigues you, let me know! And as I said before, I'm totally open to crafting something between us! Let me know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back