• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Heroes (OOC Chat)

Main
Here

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.
You are one of the legendary Heroes, summoned from your Fire Emblem world. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

---------------

Welcome to a Fire Emblem RP. The scenario is similar, if not identical, to the mobile game Fire Emblem: Heroes as was voted in the Interest Check. Thus players are encouraged to play as canon characters of the Fire Emblem series (preferably the ones actually available in the mobile game but no biggie if you don't want to).

This is the chat portion of the RP but post here which characters you want to play as.

1) Standard RoleplayerNation rules. No godmodding and stuff.
2) As GM, I reserve the right to have my word to be law within the boundaries of this RP.
3) If there are problems with the RP or with other players, you can take it to me (so I can take it to someone who could deal with it lol!).
4) Only post once when you are interacting with an NPC or doing an action. You can post as many as you want when you are talking to another player.
5) Updates (i.e. My posts to move the story along) will generally occur every Friday and Sunday (Keep in mind that I am UTC+8:00) or once everybody has posted.
5.5) If you have not posted, I will still update without affecting your character as much as possible. Worst case scenario, I will assume your character did nothing.
6) Please post something in the OOC if you are still interested just unavailable at the moment. If you do not post within two or three weeks still without any post given, I will be forced to drop you from this RP.

SOME OTHER THINGS
A) This will be a narrative-based RP focusing on your choices and actions rather than skills and stats.
B) You are allowed to play as an original character but he/she must come from a Fire Emblem world.
C) You are allowed to play as two characters.

latest

Zenith
The continent that serves as the main setting of this RP. It is home to several countries but the Askr Kingdom and the Emblian Empire are the two main powers of the land. This continent contains strange gateways that lead to other worlds and can only be opened or closed by the royalty of the two main powers.

A holy kingdom located in the southeastern land below Aquillon Mountains. It is ruled by two royal siblings, Prince Alfonse and Princess Sharena. Alfonse, Sharena, and their gathered heroes plan to oppose the Emblian Empire and stop the destruction of their kingdom.

Askr once worked with the Emblian Empire to open and close the gates to other worlds. Once the Emblians let the gates open for their own ambitions, the Askran royalty, only able to open them, formed the Order of Heroes.

One of their vassal kingdoms is the Moon Kingdom who safeguards the island from monstrous threats that hail from Varjo. It is located just above the Askr Kingdom and the Aquillon Mountains.

An empire located in the southwestern part of the mainland. It is ruled by Princess Veronica and plans to oppose the Kingdom of Askr by destroying them.

Embla once worked with the Askran kingdom to open and close the gates to other worlds. However, that changed when the Emblians let the gates open for their own ambitions.

The emperor of Embla summoned heroes and waged war with Askr to his death, when the country declared the end of the war, as the crown passed to his second wife, the empress. This did not end amicably, as some people of that land took their lives as well, due to his renown. Peace went, until his daughter, Veronica reignited the war once again.

One of their vassal kingdoms is Razelia, a magical kingdom that helped the empire greatly but Razelia then transformed into Varjo and the two nations have barely spoken to each other since.

Last edited:
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD I GET THE COOL MAID AND LADY CORRIN OMIGODOMIGOD SIODNGKLDNGJLNAGJKASDNGJKSNAGJKNASJKGNSAJKGNSAJKNGASN

Yeah, I'm cool with this.

Hm, RPNation didn't ping me either. Thank goodness I randomly remembered to check back.

Anyway. A friend of mine found the thread again and asked me about it. Then I just thought

"Y'know."

"I should reply."

>2 years
>OOPS

ShredKnives ShredKnives

Going to be dropping the mentions to strengthen the ping.

Anyway, yes, you are controlling Flora.

Also, at this point I guess you can control 4 characters for a full, versatile team.

I've been trying to reply, but my days have been hectic with final exams, projects, and all.

plz forgib

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back