• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fire Emblem Fates

Misuteeku

The One Who Tries
I'm looking for a partner to roleplay Fire Emblem Fates. And we will be playing an extra set of Royal sibling characters. We'll design their backstory with various supports like what they do in Fates, and have some scenes like the Takumi, and Leo one. 

Be Warned that I will be setting up what I want from your character, if you pm me.

Expectations:

I expect that you could at least write 2 or more paragraphs in the roleplay. I usually write two, and please respond within a day or two. If you are busy then tell me.

@Ashurayx

Basically we will make our characters, and they would be the second oldest children, putting them in front of Hinoka for Hoshido, and ahead of Camilla for Nohr. They would wield Divine weapons regardless of gender. Because since Leo, and Xander, are the Royal siblings, and despite the fact that Camilla is older then Leo, then he would receive the weapons, same goes for Hoshido (The only exception is that if the reason why the females couldn't wield the weapon was because they weren't chosen by it, in which they will also get rejected yet again.) The things I want for a Nohrian is a butler, but this butler has the growths of a ninja, Hoshidan is a Spear Fighter. They will both have children regardless of gender, who will wield the Divine Weapons. There is a twist with the weapons, but you have to look at it in PM. 

Now back to the fighting scenes. The first is the decision to fight for Hoshido or Nohr. Depending on the side one of our characters will die regardless, because of a twist, and have their own emotional time with the avatar. We will be going through the three paths (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations), respectively, and before making the After Fates, we will have to do the Supports.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back