• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Fate of Fódlan

High Moon

Relic of a Bygone Age
Roleplay Type(s)

Fire Emblem: Fate of Fódlan

After 7 years of conflict between Faerghus and Adrestia, the violence spurred on by the outbreak of war finally saw a reprieve. Tense negotiations were held in the neutral land of the Leicester Alliance, where pre-war boundaries were agreed to be respected. Despite this deep breath after so much bloodshed, the wounds of war bled long after the conflict was closed.

These wounds manifested in unrest among the ruling classes, particularly in the Empire of Adrestia. Emperor Edelgard and her cohorts were the victims of several plots, finally being ousted by House Aegir. In place of a new monarch, the nobles assembled a coalition of the most important Houses, creating a regency council that went from transient to a mainstay of Adrestian politics.

The Holy Kingdom would see no respite from these winds of change either, as tensions rose between the noble houses and the Church of Seiros. Discontent over entering in a lengthy war on the Church’s behalf with no reward in sight bubbled over in Faerghus. The Western Church fed these fires, slowly entrenching itself in Faerghus and severing the Church of Seiros’ influence in the Holy Kingdom.

The Western Church preached simple terms—the war against Adrestia was righteous and the sacrifices made in that monumental struggle were not to be forgotten. The Holy Kingdom and its people were owed a great debt, one which the Church of Seiros shied away from.

In the long decades that have passed, the Holy Kingdom has become militant, conquering the distant island nation of Albinea before turning its gaze onto the Northern hinterlands of Sreng.

To the East, the Leicester Alliance endured its own hardships—pushed into an aggressive war against Almyra, the Alliance marched Eastward, driven by the rhetoric of the Church of Seiros. In Almyra, the Khan made a mockery of the followers of the Church and the Archbishop practically forced the Alliance to put an end to this persecution.

And an end it was. The armies of the Alliance marched over the Throat of Fodlan, into the dry flat lands of Almyra.

Few survivors returned, only telling stories of an approaching horde, tens of thousands of men deep. The Alliance, ill prepared, broke at the news. Some tried to defend the forts alongside the Throat, others retreated inland. Almyra broke into Fodlan like an angry housewife, smashing its way through all opposition.

It took the combined forces of the Holy Kingdom & Adrestia to fend off the Almyrans, pushing them back into their native lands.

As the Alliance recovers, many nobles have made a startling realization—neither ‘ally’ has yet to leave their lands. Be it for the excuse of protection, enforcing laws, or to ensure the other nation doesn’t improperly conduct itself, these goliaths remain intact. Their very presence is an unspoken threat to the Alliance.

Now, 170 years after the Great War that raged across the continent, sparks arise deep in the hearts of nobles across the continent. Egos collide in the political battlefield that is the Alliance, each side knowing that defeat will lead to destruction.

Info and Rules

Hello! And welcome to Fire Emblem: Fate of Fódlan based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I'm High Moon, and I’m presenting this RP alongside my fellow compatriots TAC TAC , Arcanist Arcanist and @Athanas.
  • As usual, all RPN rules apply.
  • At least a paragraph per post with legible grammar.
  • In the spirit of the game we are basing this on, actions will have consequences be it for the characters themselves or the greater scope of Fodlan.
  • No canon characters are allowed.
  • Every player can have up to two characters (at the start), with the condition that the characters belong to different houses. And we encourage people to come up with backstories that intersect, pre-enrollment in the Officer’s Academy.
  • While not a necessity, Discord will be the main OOC so I strongly advise it's usage as it makes communications much faster and easier.
  • And of course above all, have fun, Role-playing is a hobby first and foremost.
So far the character roster is:
High Moon High Moon : Headmaster of the Officer's Academy, and Heir of House von Ordelia
Arcanist Arcanist : Heir of House von Riegan, Head-Professor of Blue Lions
@Athanas: Heir of House Blaiddyd, Head-Professor of Black Eagles
TAC TAC : Heir of House von Aegir, Head-Professor of Golden Deer​

0.png

👀

Did someone say Fire Emblem? I am definitely interested! While you said no cannon characters allowed, are we allowed to make heirs similar to yours? For example, could my OC be heir of Gauiter or Fraldarius? Something like that! No big deal if that's not allowed, just thought I'd ask!

an anime character with blonde hair and black eyes, text reads me choosing blue lions again even after saying i'd choose another route

👀

Did someone say Fire Emblem? I am definitely interested! While you said no cannon characters allowed, are we allowed to make heirs similar to yours? For example, could my OC be heir of Gauiter or Fraldarius? Something like that! No big deal if that's not allowed, just thought I'd ask!
Welcome! Heirs to the Noble Houses are of course accepted.

Wonderful! I’m still playing around with some ideas but I’m thinking I’ll create two characters, one noble and one not.

I was thinking Blue Lions for the female noble for sure. As for my male commoner, I was leaning towards Black Eagles but if you would prefer a different Golden Deer, I can switch it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back