• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Pam x Freya

Pam Rhyl recently finished brushing her Pegasus' hair. As a Pegasus Knight it was her duty to keep her steed in tip top condition for any upcoming skirmishes. After her duties, the day ended early for Pam. Therefore, she left the stables for the Alliance of Fire barracks, hoping to check out the other members. Her knowledge of the group was limited, as they were all new members who she has never interacted with before. The thought of being considered a loner frightened her, and she vowed to talk to at least one person today regardless of appearance. A few minutes passed as Pam nervously scouted the area for a victim, and sooner or later she noticed Freya, a tall, muscular woman, who resembled something scary. At first she was too afraid to approach the woman, but her vow forced her to engage with the woman. She dealt with centaurs before, so this should be a piece of cake according to Pam.

She spoke to Freya in a stutter, "H-hello. My n-name's Pam Rhyl." She managed to give her name without a stammer, which allowed her some confidence to continue speaking, "How are you today? I'm new to the Alliance of Fire 13th Battalion." At the end of her statement, she stuck out her hand, hoping for a friendly handshake.

Pam Rhyl was wearing her armor during the conversation because earlier today she practiced Pegasus riding, and she had no time to dress up in more suitable, casual clothing. Her light blue hair contrasted the dark atmosphere of the barracks and the perspiration that covered her forehead wasn't as visible due to the lack of lit candles. She didn't seem that prepared to begin conversing with another Alliance of Fire member.

Katakon Katakon

Last edited:
Freya de Luna had just finished polishing her weapons and armor as she relaxed barracks alone with only her thoughts to keep her company, which at this moment might not be the best thing to do before marching. But its better she alone deals with her thoughts then forcing others to deal with it by talking about her worries to the other twitchy individuals in the barracks. Worry would spread if they knew that the stone faced and steeled bodied woman was nervous and admittedly scared for the upcoming mission, since she has never took part in an actual war before, well none can say they did, but it was so strange to have a war after such a long period of peace. But Freya's ready to fight and even kill the legionnaires if it means to save and protect the world from the monolith's monsters. Its a shame really. If only the Legion didn't want to waste time and let the Monolith take over more land, their goals are ultimately the same but due to many factors they all couldn't join the same side. But Freya knows she's on the right side, she has to.

While Freya was deep in thought, she heard a voice speak up near. The tall woman opened her eyes and looked for the source of the voice, it was a young girl, in her teenage years at least. It took Freya a moment to comprehend what she said, she heard what the girl but the words needed to be processed in her mind as she was deep in thought when the girl first spoke. It would seem the girl's name is Pam Rhyl, and she asked how she was and that she was a new member of the 13th Battalion. Freya was silent for a moment as she looked up and down the girl's body noticing her Pegasus knight armor, Freya hasn't met the girl before or heard any rumors about a girl with her name, so she must be a good soldier if the Gossipy Hens that they called soldiers hasn't said anything about her yet.

Freya's expression soften and she finally spoken up after sizing up the girl. "Greetings, Pam, I'm Freya, Freya de Luna." Freya introduced herself to the girl in a much softer voice then what one would expect from a woman who looked like her. "I'm good, just a bit antsy about the upcoming mission." Freya spoke honestly. "How about you? A war can't be easy for somebody as young as you." She asked gently, her big sister instinct was going haywire, this girl looked to only be a few older then her own little sister. It reminded her how terrible this war will be the longer it last, that's why there are here right now, so they can lessen the suffering of others. Hopefully this girl gets to enjoy her adult years once they are done with this war.

Tag:
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Pam sighed a breath of relief. Despite Freya's height, her voice wasn't as threatening. After Freya's introduction, Pam dropped her hand, feeling somewhat embarrassed by leaving her awkward right hand out for an unwanted handshake. However, what shocked her the most was the woman's comment about her restlessness. Pam originally thought the woman looked like a skilled soldier who handled the battlefield's horrors many times. While Freya questioned Pam, Pam calmed down a little, almost soothed by her gentle voice. She replied earnestly, "I'm nervous myself. I've never fought in a war. I've only dealt with centaurs and small time bandits in the Aurhalzen militia." She quieted down a bit, before sharing her innermost thoughts, "Frankly, I'm scared. But as a Pegasus Knight, I know it's my duty to help Aurhalz, which is why I can't let them down." Her expression saddened for a moment, since she had imagined her own death, after speaking her mind. Nevertheless, a few moments of silence later, she picked up the conversation's pace, "Well, I'm looking forward to fighting with you on the battlefield, Freya. Are you from Aurhalz as well?" Her eyes perked up, since she was genuinely curious in knowing the woman's background. After all, she didn't want to seem all doom and gloom, before the battle had even begun.

Katakon Katakon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back