• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem Divide: Mai x Ouren

It was midday, and Ouren was busy cutting logs. The Legion needed more firewood, and just recently they had been running low. So, Ouren was sent to do the grunt work. It was boring, tedious, and overall tiring. Being near the edge of camp, no one was around to distract him either.

Ouren set another log onto the tree stump. He lifted his axe up into the air, and then slammed it down. The log popped in two. Ouren picked up the two pieces and tossed them into the ever growing stack of wood. It had been about thirty minute shots now, but there was still more that needed to be cut.

"Man... I could really use a drink... where do they hide the booze around here?"

Petite Rouge Petite Rouge

From the shadows of a nearby tree, a woman watched as a big strong looking man chopped wood, grunting with every slice. His skin was covered in sweat, since the sun was beating down relentlessly on the hard working man.

Mai loved the way he chopped the wood. The way the log split in half made her think dirty thoughts. Perhaps the man could chop people in the same way? She had to find out.

"Hee hee hee hee hee..."

The sound of soft giggling began to approach.

"Hee hee hee hee...."

It was getting closer, but from a different direction.

"Hee hee hee hee hee!"

She was right behind him, just as he was bringing down the axe once more. This would've been a perfect time to stab him right in the spine. Oh so very perfect.

Was that... laughing? It was getting closer, from all sides it seemed. Ouren held the axe at his side, his eyes scanning for whatever jokester was trying to fool with him. Just as he was about to call out, he laughing was right behind him! Ouren turned around abruptly, stumbling backwards and falling onto the tree stump. "AGH! Huh?" Yhe jokester that had been toying with him was some kind of ninja girl. "W-what the hell do ya want? I'm tryin' to get stuff don 'ere you see?" Ouren didn't like her. She gave off bad vibes.

Mai's face displayed her usual creepy grin. "I just wanted you to know that I simply love the way you're chopping those logs." Mai gazed at the pile of chopped wood, imagining it was a pile or corpses instead. "Big strong muscles like yours make it easy right? I bet you could easily chop someone's head in two." Mai held a dagger in her left hand as she spoke. Her hand gestures involved lots of stabbing and slicing motions. "So can you?"

For about ten seconds, Ouren was silent. "What the hell? Of course I can split somebody's head in half. I don't do that kind of thing anymore though..." Ouren trailed off.

He set the axe down, and started walking towards the mess hall. "I need a break... or maybe just a few drinks..."

This girl was bringing out some bad memories that Ouren didn't want to remember. He was trying to put that part of him away, and move on. But this girl... she was a dangerous...

“Awesome!” Mai cheered, tossing the knife high into the air. “I gotta go catch up with some other people though, ok? Don’t get lonely without me!”

The knife came down, and Mai caught it, sliding back into its sheathe on her thigh. “Also, you’ll have to tell me stories about times you split heads open!”

Mai began skipping away, towards the camp, before quickly returning to a regular walk, she looked over her shoulder at Ouren, and flashed him a bright smile. Next time she talked to him, hopefully he wouldn’t be so sad about whatever. He might’ve made a good ninja if he had worked hard to be one.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Ouren watched her go. Next time they talked, he’d put her in her place. Soldiers shouldn’t be bloodthirsty monsters, not should they battle hungry fools. There were already plenty of those on the continent. Her name was Mai, he remembered. He’d have to ask some of the higher ups what her deal was. Why the hell would a crazy ninja girl want to be apart of the Legion. Next time they met, he’d have to find out.

Support Complete!

C-Rank Achieved!

S SirBlazeALot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back