• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Crusade OOC

Untitled.png

This is the OOC thread. Feel free to chat and chill here. Keep your discussions civil, and remember to uphold the forum rules.

Last edited:
Reinhardt Reinhardt What can we expect playing as the leading role? I'm quite interested

Obviously, playing as the leading role will turn your character to be quite important. Not in terms of the lore, but story-wise. Although the actions and decisions of each and every character will be affecting the plot, those of your character's will have a slightly bigger impact.

Not only that, but you will also be disclosed various information regarding the world and lore, more specifically those that will be related to your character's sibling. Of course, you will also be responsible for leading the story aside from the GM.

As for your character's sibling, you don't need to create one.

Yep, though since you've decided to go with the Auranian Theocracy, flying mounts will be scarce.
Okay, I wanted to make sure! I was gonna make a pegasus mounted cleric but that might change with this new info~ I might make an adventurer type class who uses bows and staff~ But just Staffs if we only start out with one weapon type

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here.

In case anyone was wondering, there will be no other playable race than humans. Manaketes, Laguz(es?), and any other form of mighty morphin' ranger do not exist in the setting.

Nice, nice. I'll finish up the lore thread. Hopefully I still get enough time remaining to work on the CS, else, it will have to be done tomorrow.

Anyways, feel free to discuss with the group. Makes the place livelier.

We got six people so far, not counting Reinhardt, who IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE!? I´m not sure if he´s GMing or GMPCing.

We´ve got one tactician, and I´m thinking of making either an elemental mage or a knight.

I'm curious could there be defector of the empire with flying mounts?

Technically, yes. Since the Theocracy can't really spare its military, ('cause it's basically shit compared to the two, lol) the characters will be a band of "misfits" hired by a low-ranking official, probably a simple priestess or a bishop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back