• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Awakening Search!

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo. Ive been in the mood for some Awakening lately, and I would really like to do an RP set in it. I'm a very experienced roleplayer and a huge fan of Fire Emblem, so you can expect a few paragraphs per post from me, and though I would like the same amount from you, I understand how things like inspiration may not strike or the story is at a bit of a crawl, so please try for at least a paragraph per post. I really want something Awakening themed, but I might be persuaded to try one of the other titles if you've got a whole lotta passion for one of them or something.

I usually prefer to play OCs, but I can definitely play Canon characters and double up if its needed. My only gripe is that I prefer to stick with male characters, as I have a harder time writing for female characters. I also have a few plots In mind:

Plot #1: A is on the run from the Grimleal having been found out as a turncoat. Coincidentally, A runs into the Shepherds and is reunited with the Tactician, the person they had sworn to serve when they were in the Grimleal. The Tactician doesnt remember them, but the pair seem to share a strange marking stuck upon the back of their right hands...

Plot #2: Several years after Grimas defeat, a mysterious warrior arrives in Ylisse and seeks the presence of the Exalt, Chrom. The warrior tells them of a foe unlike anything they have ever faced; an entity from a completely different world. It consumes everything, and with their world almost fully depleted, it is now turning its sights upon the world Chrom and his family call home...

Those are only a few though, and I have more ideas that arent that fleshed out yet as well. If youd like, we could also make something completely of our own! If any of this sounds interesting, please let me know via PM or just by commenting, and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back