• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Awakening: Rp Rewrite

Silver Wolf

Something Random
Essentially this is a rewrite RP of FE Awakening that I will be hosting. How this is going to work may be typical, but it is going to include OCs too. My idea is to host a rewrite of Awakening that will both drag it on and fix some story problems. Consequently we will be skipping the following Chapters of the game: The Prelude, The Prologue, and maybe even Chapter 1.

Now to answer some possible questions and give some notes.:

Q: Will my OCs be able to have child units
Yes, but it will be a limit of one child unit per OC. If you marry another OC two will be an acception of the GMs or I. Consequentially, you can choose not to have child units, but your OC must also be married.
Q: Is an OC required?
No. You can claim canon characters as well, so there is no need for OCs.
Q: How many characters can I have?
Five. You can have up to four OCs (including child unit OCs) and up to two canon characters.
Q: Can our characters die?
Your OCs and canon characters are susceptible to death like any other FE unit throughout history (Save for the DS remakes and the 3DS games).
N: Prevention of Ex machina death aversion & GMs.
I will have a situation test given to a person to see how OPed they RP. Consequently, while anyone can make NPCs on the battlefield to keep their posts detailed. I will be hiring GMs I will call Combat Masters to manage the flow of enemy combat. Other GMs to prevent this are going to include: Allied Officer, Allied Tactician, and Enemy equivalents of those.
Q: Can I make OCs with plot value?
Yeah, but there will be no plot hijacking without permission or appropriate context. For instance: Your OC has a relative kidnapped by bandits or the bandits the Shepherds are after, that is appropriate plot hijacking. Pulling the RP into your character's own side story/prologue without permission is not acceptable. In order to have your OC get a prologue, you must consult with GMs or me.
N: GMs & positions.
You can sign up to become a GM now, but you will have to PM me and ask for the GM position you want to have and I will spawn a GM application. If you want to have importance to the plot through OCs, that will come through to me as well.
N: Child units and Marriage
You can marry other OCs and your OCs can marry canon characters, but they cannot be played by you. If you want a child unit desperately, but don't have the time to cooperate with someone for marriage & children (which must be designed or consented by both parents.) You will have the opportunity to ask. After all, marriage isn't yet set in stone ever. As a result, if you and your marriage partner decide to have a child unit, you can. However, marriage will not be used for the sole purpose of having a child unit. Consequently, you can't be stalking characters of the opposite gender. You can decide to be around them often, but you can't coincidentally appear out of the blue to be around them.
N: The Rewrite of the story
As I said, this will be drawn out and will include chapters that weren't originally in the game. Consequently, the wars are going to be more realistic and longer. There will be events such as a campaign to retake Rosanne during the Valm Arch, a lag time between Gangrel's attack on Themis and the alliance with Ferox, a siege on Fort Steiger and the Valmese capital, and random battles due to two patrols clashing. This also means that very few will be around during Emmeryn's (attempted) assassination.

That's all. I will be working on the project and sending a link here later, so be sure to follow this thread for later info.

Last edited:
This sounds really good. I'm not sure if I have the time resources avilabable to be a dedicated member yet, but keep me posted about this.

Ok! I have finished most of the rough draft forms of the RP. I'm going to try and get it into hosted projects through the Admin support page. Wish me luck!

Ok! I have finished most of the rough draft forms of the RP. I'm going to try and get it into hosted projects through the Admin support page. Wish me luck!

I think they need to deal with all the existing ones before they can get to yours, unfortunately. It should take 14 days max.

Then It would be easier to just put it on the normal forums, wouldn't it.

Do whatever you think would be most beneficial. It'll take 14 days or less for new HP's to be accepted, so if you can wait that long, you can make one then.

I'm interested in joining and I read the character sheet and I'm planning on playing 2 or 3 OC's as well as Lissa and Morgan~ If that's okay with you! Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

EDIT: Also can I just say I find it funny how you left Kellam out of the canon list; even in rewrites he's forgotten lmao~

I'm interested in joining and I read the character sheet and I'm planning on playing 2 or 3 OC's as well as Lissa and Morgan~ If that's okay with you! Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

EDIT: Also can I just say I find it funny how you left Kellam out of the canon list; even in rewrites he's forgotten lmao~

LOL, he really is. Poor Kellam. I thought I remembered all the characters off the top of my head, but Kellam evades me again!

It's ok if you play that many OCs. Just follow any rules about how it works. I'll give you what you need in a PM later.

LOL, he really is. Poor Kellam. I thought I remembered all the characters off the top of my head, but Kellam evades me again!

It's ok if you play that many OCs. Just follow any rules about how it works. I'll give you what you need in a PM later.

Okay! I can start out on the rough draft for the OC's!

i am mean enough to be a battle ref if you need.

likely wont play a canon character.... well.. thats a lie, he just wont be noticed...

Who?

I.. can't remember...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back