• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire and Ice- descendants Hades RP

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone to portray Hades from descendants 3 in an RP involving my oc Neva- daughter of Elsa.

Story sunmary:
Neva, like many was banished to the Isle of the lost. Though she shouldn't be there in her eyes. She was banished from Auradon by force due to freezing prince Hans in a permanent state after learning what he tried to do to Elsa and Anna in Arendelle. She kept pleading that she did it out love but Belle and Beast told Elsa and Anna that Neva was a ticking time bomb with her growing powers.
Now she lives in the forest, that she froze a great amount of to live secluded. Very few people visit her- due to fear. There's only one other citizen who understands her anguish of being there and that's Hades.
Neva spent years wanting revenge on Auradon, yet she like others found out about Mal and company being allowed on Auradon and bringing down the barrier. Could there be hope for her to change and go back to Auradon? Or will she forever be banished? And will she find aid in Hades?
----------------------
Notes:
Need someone open to romance between the two characters aswell as lots of sass and attitude!

Attachments

• pixlr_20190811135837277.jpg
    pixlr_20190811135837277.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190810_205901.jpg
    IMG_20190810_205901.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Cheeky lil bump! Willing to double up with anyone (I've been playing Harry Hook but will play anyone else if requested)

I just wanna play my OC as the misunderstood villain she is so bad XD!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back