• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fire and Fear

Break's eye widened somewhat and he kissed Lucious back each time. He sighed in relief slightly, looking over him and blushing. "So it wasn't a dream..? It all happened?" He questioned and smiles at him, hugging him tightly. "I'm good. Sore of course, there's a giant bruise on my face and it kinda hurts to breath, but other than that I'm okay. What about you? And morning love." He told him, picking up the toothpaste he dropped and brushing his teeth. Finishing and rinsing his mouth out, he turned back to Lucious. "What's this way you're talking about?"

I’m good myself, just sad I couldn’t spend all of the night with you. One of those cramped beds aren’t very comfortable to have two people sleeping on it at the same time. And by way, I mean massages.
Lucious jokingly says, kissing Break more when he was done brushing his teeth.

Break laughs and kisses him back softly. "Yea I know they suck." He grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom. It was just way to cramped in there. He yawned really loud and blushed lightly. "Massages huh?" He smirked and shook his head. For some reason he didn't think that's what he meant, but he'll leave that on the down low for now. Stopping between their rooms, he wrapped his arms around Lucious' neck and looked at him sweetly. "What do you want to do today?"

Putting his hands on Break’s waist and giving him a kiss on the lips while lingering there for a bit.
I have no preferance on what we do, as long as it doesn’t involve any mean Nurses this time.
Lucious jokes about, kissing Break a couple more times.

Break kisses him back each time and yawns more, rubbing the back of his head. He had no idea on what they should do. This place was such a bore. Nothing to do. He sighed and wondered what it would be like outside of here with Lucious. Would it be any different? He stared of lightly into space and played with Lucious' hair lightly. He was too lost in thought to reply to him.

We could always find some game to play, or lay outside.
Lucious suggests, enjoying the affection he is getting from Break. Of course, he wouldn’t mind getting this affection from him but he thought giving the suggestion would still be useful.

Break smiled and blinked, being pulled from his thoughts. "Hey Lucious, what was it like before you got sent here?" He asked and put his forehead on his shoulder. "As for laying outside, it's raining.." he laughed softly.

Life was shitty, like it is now with these adults. To live most had to work nonstop, so it seems. And rain is nothing in the power of love.
Lucious jokes about, while kissing Break’s forhead. Lucious wish he could have met Break outside of here, where they could have enjoyed life properly.

Break looked at him. He had toyed with the idea of running away, but just never did. He just went through his days, just hoping he'd get out eventually. But after yesterday, he didn't think that he could be here anymore. He just had powers that he couldn't control when his father beat him and other things. He leaned up lightly, looking around to make sure no one heard them talking and whispered. "What if we ran away?"

If it’s with you, I’d do anything that’d make you happy. If that would be in this hell or if it’d be outside of here where we’ll most likely be hunted forever. Just know that I’ll stay with you and protect you no matter what.
Lucious calmly says, blushing very slightly. Cupping Break’s face, Lucious kisses Break on the lips and on the forehead.

Break stared at him determined. "If it's just one of us we'd get caught probably. But if it's both of us... " he looked down after kissing him back deeply. "For some reason I feel as though it would be safer out there for us than here. We could go somewhere that no one knows us." He whispers and pulls Lucio us in his room so no one could hear thrn.

After walking into Break’s room, Lucious smiled. Thinking for a couple of seconds, while swaying with Break, Lucious eventually comes up with something.
I could contact one of my friends and have them get us plane tickets to Canada or wherever you would want. Of course, new names and idetification papers would be needed. But I’m sure they could take care of that for us.
Lucious smiles, and kisses Break a few more times. Even though Lucious may be acting strange and even a little scary to some, he is still trying to do what is needed for a good life for them out of here.

Break looked up at him. He was probably just thinking about himself. "Do you want to leave? Canada would be nice, I've always wanted to live in Seattle.." He hugged Lucious and stared off, thinking some more. He kissed him back multiple times and smiled. He tilted his head and stared at him when he talked about contacting a friend. "How would you contact them? There's no phones around here. Unless we get out first and then contact them." He looked around, seeing his cats. He didn't want to leave them. If they left. hopefully he could bring them along.

I’d always be okay with getting out of here. And if it be Canada or Seattle, I’m okay with whatever if we bring the cats and you.
Lucious cheekingly says, knowing that Break was minorly fearing what would happen to the cats. Sitting on the bed, and gesturing for Break to do the same, Lucious contiued to talk.
I remember having a person I blackmailed nearby, so I figured we could visit him and get what we need to go to wherever we are heading next. Only problem is how we’d leave..

Break sat next to him and frowned lightly. But he looked at him and smiled. I could freeze time. I would feel like shit after but I could do it long enough for us to get out of here and into town.." He tilted his head and leaned on him. "We can go where ever as long as I'm with you and my kitties." He laughs softly. "How did you black mail them?"

I mean, if you are okay with doing that then that would be a viable option... As long as we get in town, get a few coins and I can call them.. And how I blackmailed them before, I took the voice of their boss and told them to drop money off in a secluded location.
Lucious explains, snuggling a little more this time. Then Lucious kisses Break’s head a few times, as he was rubbing his hands at the same time.

Break nodded and stared off, letting him play with his hands. He yawned softly and laid down, putting his head in Lucious' lap. He had to think about what all he wanted to take. Not that he really had much. And everyone he'd leave behind.. well just Benny really. But if he's smart, he'd try to leave too. He suddenly remembered some money he had stashed away and got up from the bed quickly. He opened the bottom drawer of his dresser and pulled out a wad of bills. "It's not much but I have some money." He said, showing Lucious the money. He had about $500.

That would easily take care of a taxi fare to the person’s location. I’ll expand my search probably too far and find them. Of course, it’ll be when you are recovering as well so I’d have to be quick.
Lucious explains, going through Break’s hair with one hand. Smiling, Lucious kisses Break’s forehead and then asked..
How many cats will we be bringing? Cause if we have a lot, we’re going to need a way to carry them no matter how many. Pretty sure you can’t bring cats onto a cab.

Break smiled and purred softly. He reaches over and pulls Babs into his lap, petting her. "I won't too long to recover. I know where the line cuts off for the fence. They won't be able to get us out that far. I would just use my power until the school is out of sight and then again at the fence area. That way we have that space in between for me to recover as well." He looked down at the cat in his lap and sighed. "Babs, S'mores and maybe Ginger. Ginger comes and goes though, so she can stay here I suppose. As for Babs and S'mores they can chill in my backpack. They aren't that big and they are trained very good." He stated and looked over at Lucious, smiling.

Nodding to what Break was saying, Lucious continued to pet his hair. He was happy, yet nervous of course in case something went wrong.
Then we should be ready, as long as you decide where you want. No matter where in this country at least. It’ll take us a bit for passports, and we’ll want to move from this general area before we wait for someone to do that.

Break looked up at him and tilted his head. "Do we need to get ahold of them before we try to leave?" He asked. That would be the best course of action, at least he thought so. He looked around his room. It was bare except for the various books that laid about. He supposed that he could just donate them to the school's library and only take his favorites. As for his clothes, he would only take what would fit in his bag. He assumed that they would most likely get jobs where ever they go, so he would just end up buying more clothes. He looked back to Lucious. "I'll go anywhere as long as I'm out of here and with you. I'll let you choose." He stated and cracked his neck lightly.

It would most likely be best to not let them know before, so no cops could be called.. And then, once we are at their house, I could probably call another friend I trust more to forge some passports and IDs.. Also for where to go, I heard Florida is nice in this time of year. It’d also be different from this drab place.
Lucious smiled, then planned on what to do once they landed. Of course, they’d need to gain access to the friend’s private plane and then go to Lucious’ childhood friend’s place. Luckily for then, Lucious grew up with the wrong kind of people with him being adopted into the sterotypical bad family. However, once you lived there you knew who to hang out with in order to live a nice life.

Break nodded and laid down with Lucious. He frowned lightly staring off. He couldn't help but wonder if they were going to be okay. Well he knew Lucious would be okay and yeah he lived on the street for a year but that didn't mean he was going to be okay. "Florida sounds nice. Is who ever that's making the passports and ID's going to choose our names or...?" He asked softly.

Caressing Break’s cheek, Lucious responds.
I figured we would choose it ourselves, unless you wished not to. She’ll do whatever you want, cause she owes me a favor from back when we were a little. And when would you like to leave then? I know night would probably not work, however I don’t really know..

Break tilts his head at him. "Why not at night? Everyone would be asleep except for the newer night guards. We could easily take them out." He states and smirks, acting a little bigger than himself, given the events of the day before. "I don't think that there would be anything else I'd call myself. It took me a while to become Break." But he figured he'd still have to change his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back