• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire and Blood HoTD Search ~

Beautifully x Mad

Good day everyone! After starting my second watch through I decided to go ahead and make a dedicated search thread in hopes of starting a few longterm rps.

A little about me;

~ I'm over 25, so for that reason I prefer to only roleplay with those who are 18+.

~ I double, and I tend to write 3+ paragraphs per character. Quality over quantity! Though I don't mind keeping it more lax and just doing around 3ish paragraphs. I just find less than that tends to make me loose my muse quickly.

~ I'm game for pms, or I can try threads. I'm also willing to use discord and email as well.

~ Typically my pairings are canon x oc and m x f. Totally willing to branch out for your side though!

~I'm not a huge fan of ghosting. I get it we all get bored or life just gets in the way. Typically I'll try to warn if I'm gone for long periods of time but I admit that doesn't always happen. I'd appreciate a warning if at all possible, I won't have any bad feelings if you aren't into it anymore.

~I do love to ooc chat. Gush about the characters, do some plotting, whatever! It just takes me a bit to warm up and get comfortable with new people :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm game for pretty much anything. More of an AU? Sure! I've done what I guess is more considered canon divergent but I'm up for further AU'ing than that. Love triangles? Why not! Admittedly if we did take up more than one canon I think I would personally pick a second one that explores the platonic relationship with my oc rather than a triangle but if that's you're thing I'm down! I also find this world/setting a perfect place for a crossover if that's anyone's thing.

Personally I'm looking for someone to play Aemond. The other choice I've considered, which would actually be a platonic based rp, would be Daemon. But otherwise as far as a romance one I'm leaning towards Aemond. I'm happy to give anyone a shot in return, or even have two separate rps if we both have the same interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back