• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Across the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
(@Dys , @Fezzes , @Lord Anubis Need a post from you guys)

TJ saw that Williams was in critical condition. TJ stood staggered debating on whether or not he should help the human or not. "But we just went through a war." TJ justified to himself. "But then again, the UGF must protect all those who are injured and can not fight." TJ hissed to himself as he fired his grappling hooks as he shot his grappling hooks towards Williams. He was very fast and took less than a second for him to reach william's position. TJ took out a small black tube as the tube automatically injected something into Williams. "Don't fight it. It's foaming up any broken bones, veins and arteries. As well as stimulating your brain.

TJ then began to re-locate any bones that were dislocated in williams. "Typical of you humans, prone to any injuries."

-Hydrax-

@Fezzes

Fizzik and the hydrax turned to the beast as it slowly got up. "You ready?" Fizzik said looking at the hydrax who nods his head. "Now!" Both Fizzik and the other hydrax charge as they bocy checked the beast. Fizzik then stomped on the beast before activating his energy blade which ended up cutting the beast across the face. The other hydrax then proceeded to whip it's tail equipped with a blade at the beast's armour.

-NSA-

@Ramero (You sure you want to continue? They are reapers if you've read the cs they can kick anyone's ass even if they are very elite with incredible ease. I'm just saying since this one is nice, but if you piss them off, it's over.)

The hologram pad activated as the ventilation began to let out smoke form the tube. "Would you like to continue with the activation?" The computer voice said.

Williams growled in annoyance and looked at TJ. He grabbed TJ by the throat and said to him very simply, "Get my me out of this shit hole!". He then picked up his sabre and drew his pistol, he then slowly moved away from his men and started firing at the Beast's eyes. If he was going to die, now was a good time. He'd rather die for his men, than them for him.

[On Relic world]

One of the invasion spires close to the dome began to extended 3 large spike like appendages from the top. Then they began to produce bright arcs white lightning to a central spire larger then the rest. It began to glow a bright white before glowing a faint red with it. Psionic energy powerful was being infused with the Ionic energy. It shot out into a straight beam before bursting into a massive shield bubble around the spire enclosing around the dome structure as well. More flyers came into the battlefield firing at the clouds of machines with super heated plasma bolts. The spore clouds in the air began to enclose around the dome not reaching the ground level yet. Anything that entered the spore clouds would begin to be latched onto by infectious spores which would begin to consume any matter converting into energy to fuel it growth to produce new Revanent life. The enemy drones would begin to be covered with these spores slowly they would begin to consume the metal. Even if it was strong it would eventually succumb. If it didn't well...The spores served another purpose as well.

@Dys

[inside the dome]

Tarus looked to the newcomer failing to attack the creature. He glared at the monster" All enemies fall before the swarm. They try to steal that which i want, And those who have tried to take from me did not survive long." He said to tj. The strange vision about these reapers was...intriguing. Their biomass seemed to be most desired to him. He would look into this further later. Meanwhile he formed a small glowing white orb in his hand. Tarus threw it at the creatures face with great speed. If it hit it would explode instantly on impact releasing a cloud of corrosive gas.

@tims run

@timsrun

(I got someone fit to deal with him :D )

Jacob steps back a bit and a man with look like 30 to 40 of human age steps forward. "I will handle this kid.. you guys clear out from here.." Jacob and the others leave the cryo room, only one man stands in front of cryo and he start defrost it.

Rho looks at Jacob, "Boss, are you sure he will be fine..?" Jacob nodded while he's still feel the chills, "he's the best man to deal with, he'a known as a grim reaper or most likely lord of death. That's why he's the most suited person to deal with the person inside cryo room" inside the room the man is litting up his cigarrete as he wait for a cryo to finish defrost it.

@Ramero

(Sorry man but nothing can be stronger than a reaper. You can't have something stronger than a reaper. It's the way things go. He's going to end up overpowering even your most strongest men. But these guys are for plot as well. I'm not trying to be op but the plot requires them to make it more interesting. They'really anti-hero's basically and the plot will revolve around them at a certain point. Sorry if it sounds op. I'm not trying to be op in anyway. They won't bother or attack for no reason. Not i'm careful when it comes to these things. You want discuss this further just pm me.)

The cryogenic tube began to defrost. After a while, since it's been a long time since the cryogenic chamber was last used. Once the defrosting procedure had finished, steam came out as the cryogenic sounded an alarm warning for people to step back. The front began to open. White mist began to roll out as the person inside remained still.

It took several minutes but the person finally began to move. "Ugh. Man." Max said as he got out ND began to stretch. He took severa l things out as he attached them to his arm and finally his red combat visors. Max then reached deep inside as he brought out his handgun as well as bis holster which strapped hi his belt. Be looked at the man standing in front of him immediately recognizing him as not sovereign colony. One second manly was in the room before materializing from thin aider in front of Jacob and rho."You're not S.C Who are you?" Max asked leaning forward.

-Tarus-

@Lord Anubis

The creature seemed to be confused by the attack before it began to wheeze from what came out of taru 's attack. It's guard was down.

-williams-

@RedZombieWolf

"Don't touch me." TJ said grabbing william-s hand with bone crushing force before TJ watched Williams attack. TJ acknowledged Tarus as TJ pulled williams back from the corrosive gas attack.

Williams fell backwards as TJ pulled him away from the corrosive cloud. He then saw the rest of his men being carried away. He then followed them out of the Dome and ran into the ship, "Pilot, open fire on the Beast."

The scout ship targeted the Beast, and proceeded to fire heavy rounds and missiles at the Beast. Before it could respond and attack them, the scout ship escaped into orbit and headed back to the flotilla.

@timsrun

(This man was called Lord of Death for some reasons. Something tells me this is going to be interesting, Grim Reaper with Lord of Death in a cryo room and one thing, only Alan and Max was on the cryo room while the others are waiting outside. I'd rather not to kill the fun for this plot)

Jacob looks at the profile of the man that just went alone to confront the guy at cryo room as they are waiting outside. "This is it, it's him.. Lord of Death.."

Name: Alan Krusard

Homeworld: Regium Planet, Sylva Luevre System of Nova Legia Galaxy

Race: Legtos

Nickname: Lord of Death

Notable Actions: Single-handedly crushing the elites of the elites of Dragnovian SAA and Assault forces. Kill count estimated reaches thousand or even more than that. Not quite sadistic but every opponent survivor that surrenders says that he posses a very heavy pressure aura that can even make the strongest of the leathalest person can feel the chill about him.

Master of Guerrila warfare and traps

Noticed as the most lethal person to beat despite is less sadistic but the methods are very violent.

Notice: Jackals only can be recruited by himself that met his criteria. Currently there are only six Jackals member, each of member has their nickname gained from battlefield.
Alan looks at Max while smoking, "So, you awake already?" Even with cold tone and expression his composure was very prepared. "We found the ship buried on the sands, perhaps around more than a thousand years.." the devices was lies at the back of Alan itself and supported by floating devices but Alan has something set up for it. "This stuff at my back brings me here" he can feel Max's aura just only by looking but he's already well-used to it since both he and Max was made for the same thing, war. "If you recognize this thing, perhaps you can tell about it.." Alan put an interest on Max. His capability was much like one-man army and Alan instantly recognize it just by the aura he felt itself.

Outside cryo room, Jacob and Rho are chattering. "Grim reaper with Lord of Death.. I think i know Colonel put an interest in him.. Perhaps he will be the one who will inherit it" Rho nodded, "I know that.. But first thing first, we need to know what it is and if possible we bring this back to where it belongs.."

@Ramero

(like I said. You can have lord of death but he or anyone else or thing CAN'T be stronger than a grim reaper under any circumstances the plot needs the reapers to be strong. They are connected to the plots story. And lord of death will not even remotely stand a chance against him. They are mysterious. No one know about them or their aura. Just remember that. Because some reapers are not so nice. )

"You know, you feel lucky. Because not so many of us are this welcoming." Max said walking around. "Honestly most of us would have ripped your heads off. But I don't roll like that. Just not my thing killing for fun."

"I recognize you. You are a fighter yes." Max said taking in Alan. "An elite man." Mark then shifted his eyes at Alan. "But even I alone can kill all of you. The chances of you even laying a hand on me is 0 to none and the probability that I can decapitate you here and now is 200%" Max said."we are things that far exceed even your civilization's understanding. Far more superior than anything you will ever throw at me. To be honest, you're child's play to me. And I'd be no fun if I were to kill a defenseless man." Max looked at what Alan held out. "No idea why you're talking about."

Max simply walked towards the gates of the cryogenic chamber. "The automatic doors are not working."Max inspected the doors but realised that there was no power left. "No big deal." Mark said as he disappeared from the room leaving Alan. Max then reapeared within less than 1 second in front of Rho and Jacob.

-beast-

@RedZombieWolf

The beast began to falter. It seemed as though the mortals were finally gaining the upper hand

@tims run

(I understand that, but don't kill the fun yet. It will be no fun if you just make it right through it)

Alan only silent as he look at where he's going but he already prepared for anything. Rho and Jacob looks at Max comes out from cryo room. "Feel better?" From the gear they wear, Max can tell who is the CO (Commanding Officer) and who is not while they are still looking at the profile of Alan Krusard.. A second later the door to cryo room was opened and Alan comes out from it but the door can't be closed as the power is out however nothing was damaged as Alan have something up to his sleeve. Alan looks at Rho and Jacob with cold gaze, "Kid, let him roam around for a while.." Rho and Jacob nodded, "As you wish, Colonel.." Even Max said that he won't understand as he explains to Alan earlier, he instantly understand it the caliber and the ability of being Grim Reaper, a single one-man that was able to take every enemy head to head and all aspects while Alan was more proficient on surprise attack and guerrilas.

In the meantime the engineers are continuing to explore the ship and they have to be really careful when they explore it. As Jacob ordered they have to find the bridge and the engine room in order to analyze every part while he also ordered recovery unit to find any weapons that can be saved and probably will be studied.

@Ramero

(Don't worry. I am careful and I want to have fun as well so no worries.)

"Oh yeah. By the way, iyou should not enter the reactor room. If you indeed said that I was out for a long time. There will be lots of radiation. So I suggest avoiding that room. One step and you'll drop dead situation."

@tims run

(Haha, so am i. I don't want to kill fun. Going to make Alan think hard time to get out alive from reactor room xD )

Hearing that, Alan went to find reactor room. "i'm going to reactor room" Rho and Jacob surprises to hear that, "But Colonel, you will be dead by radiation" He looks at them while putting the devices away as he kept it floating. "Remember my motto, General.. Make the impossible become possible" He leave them afterwards unknowing as he was vanished in darkness.

Rho only scratch his head, "Man, he's always crazy as ever.." Jacob nodded and sighs, "I'm not sure he will made it out alive anyway.." In the meantime Alan stops on the corridor and he start to smoke another cigarretes again, taking a break for a while while he's thinking about something once he reach reactor room.

-Jacob-

@Ramero

The bridge was big being three floors. The basement floor was the captain's cores as well as a life pod bay. The second floor was the main room where all the bridge crew would have worked. The decaying bridge also showed some signs that 0ower was not coming back on as the connections were severed. "Lets see." Mark six as he twisted several wires in the wall. He then walked over to the other side where a black box was situated. Max pressed for emergency battery power as the box activated with a hologram which Max typed in a cryptic code. Soon after, a low humming sound could be heard before it died down. Max kicked the box hard making a loud sound as the power on the bridge was turne d on.

HUBRAZIAN SCOUT GROUP OMEGA - HELLDIVERS

The Helldivers, upon noting the creature beginning to falter, open fire upon it with their rifles. Their rifles are unique to the ones utilized by the rest of the Hubrazian forces. These weapons fire continuous streams of white-hot energy towards the target. These weapons can be fired both in semi-auto and burst, as well as a continuous stream of full.

They tended to lean towards using full.

BattleLaser.jpg

-Beast -

@Dys @Fezzes

The beast began to wail in pain as the white energy began to create dents in it's armour. The creature retaliated by firing a continuous long beam at the hubrazians and revenant.

-Fizzik-

Fizzik slashed the beast on it's face as it screamed even louder. "That is for my broken body." Fizzik said whipping bis electric whip strapped to his tail causing the beast to scream.

-Tarus-

TJ looked at Tarus. "How about a combined psonic attack?" TJ suggested. "Beat that suckered. "

-Alan-

@Ramero

Max looked at Jacob and rho. "I deleted somethings on the drive. Things that are too sensitive. " Max waved as he disappeared once more before re-appearing in front of Alan.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. We reapers, are not all ass holes. There is a certain someone that you should never startle. His name is Alex Vincent Sashi. The most notorious and has 20 entire civilization's under his belt. Along with hundreds of thousands of militaries defeated solely by him."

"If you ever meet him, don't talk unless he asks you to. He is very short tempered and will blow if you show even the smallest sign of distaste. You try and brag, he'll crush your body into nothing before you can even take a breath." Max said looking at Alan. "I'm saying this because reapers. Many are horrible people who feed off of suffering. But there is a number of us, not many that are kind. Like me. And a fraction with a heart of gold. Then there is Alex, serah, Shank, Orga, Maya, Terrin, Scot, Sasha, Myria and sonders. The lucky 10."

-Williams-

@RedZombieWolf

The Fire from the gunship had caused the beast to whip it's arms up in pain as it roared. "Take this." TJ said as he gave Williams a small respiratory inhaler. "The corosive aside might still be lingering."

Jacob took the devices and he start walking as the devices lead him to along with Rho. He need to find where the devices it while the engineers are continue to analyze every part of the ship as they are going to the bridge and recovery team are looking for every usable parts that can be studied later.

Alan looks at Max with calmness, "i know that name.. i've been collecting every database of every lethalest and dangerous people that have abilities as a reaper itself from many years back.. i only collect people database that was still missing and alive.." he continue to smoke, "you say lucky 10? For me it's either skull 10 or dead 10 because of your reputation on battlefield.." he put out his smoke with his own hand easily. "I'd rather want to hear the nicknames of individual.." he told the nickname of each member of angel of death squadron, "I have Mills the "Genocide", Lenny the "Swordmaster", Zepp the "Ghost of war", Klaus the "Drone Trooper", Baross the "Judgement Archer", Cecilia the "Ballistic Ranger" and Ross the "Snake" on my crew" he asked something on max, "tell me, was your lucky 10 have their own nicknames like i did?"

"The ones who are very evil it makes demonic deities look like boy scouts." Max said. "And the ones who can single handedly kill all of your guys by themselves each.

"The DATE you collected. Those are simply fragments. All data is secret. What the S.C wants out were not even important. Alex Vincent Sashi can take down an entire civilization by himself. He was indeed the S.C's most prized possession. " Max said. "That bastard ." Mark said smiling to himself. "Ah.Lucky 10 because they were the original 10."

"But, some of them have a soft side."

"Just to let you know. Your sp called data is useless when knowing about actual sensetive information. Because no one gets their bands on top secret reaper information. Not even the men who created us are allowed to view the files. Not even us. And it's hidden deep within S.C territory. You'll never find it even if you stripped all of the planets and galaxies. "

"And by the way. No reaper has ever died. None have ever gone missing." Max said Un aware that several million years before the collapse of the Sovereign Colonies, they listed all the 100 reapers as M.I.A.

Alan keep looking at him with ease, "you're one of missing reapers.. now we just have to find the rest of your member that has the same fate as you.. missing from thousands or maybe million of years.. trapped inside the cryo room on the other ship as the ship was probably buried under the soils or sands" he explained the situation to Max. "I don't know how long you've been in that cryo but where do you want to go if S.C. is no longer exists such as merged into some other faction or defeated?" It's a fortune that NSA founds Max but what about the others? No one can tell about it unless Max know where is the rest are.

-NSA-

@Ramero

The building that was benig pinpointed by the device was finally exposed. It's doors still sealed as it required some type of mechanism to unlock.

-Alan-

Max looked at Alan. "Don't talk about the S.C Like that. If you know your story, you will know that the S.C is at the top of the food chain."

"And I am not missing in action. Unless you can prove it to me."

-Williams-

@RedZombieWolf

The Beast began to wail in pain. "Hey, I think you should, I don't know. Attack the damn thing instead of laying back!?"Tj scolded.

Jacob and Rho tries to opens it and it's locked. He need to find some mechanism, possibly some mechanical stuff that was able to make it open. However he have to know where the mechanism is.

- Max -

Alan took activate the hologram guidance system and opens the planet and galaxy guidance system from his left arm. He looks at Max, "state everything there.. you will find the answer here" in front of max there is a keyboard which requires him to use it in order to write galaxy, system and planet itself to find the current factions that control Max's birthplace. What Alan known is SC or as UNS has been defeated by UGF in a war. Either SC assimilates to UGF or completely annihilated is still unknown.

(@RedZombieWolf then make your way to the renegade system. Where ships about to go down as soon as the beast is dead. It's also where the NSA and another character of mine are.)

-Max-

@Ramero

Max takes the keyboard. He began to type. "What?" Max looked at the screen. "What the he'll is the UGF?" Max typed again. "Who the hell are these guys. "

Max seemed confused by all this. "There is no way that the s.C could be defeated. Not in a million years."

"UGF. United Galactic Federation. Was the government that took control after 5 years of sectarian civil war between the UNS forces and free Centro rebels. The UNS was the military government who took control after the collapse of the Sovereign Colonies. 14 million years ago. The UGF is."

Max stopped reading as he put a hand on the key board. "No way the S.c can be defeated by a measly faction."

-Jacob-

The gates still refused to open no matter what

As soon as Williams and his men reached his flotilla, the wounded were sent to the med lab, while the rest were sent to debrief. Williams then reported what happened to High Command, then told them he was going back with the Flotilla.

"All troops make ready, we are heading back to secure that beacon." He told everyone. Then all ships, crews and troopers prepared to fight, and headed back into the Beasts nest

Jacob scratch his head as he try to find any stuff that can help him opens the door. Rho also try to find it, "we need to identify what type of mechanism is before we're working on it.." they start to identify every part of mechanism on the door. They could use some that can utilize as a key to unlock it but they have to know what kind of mechanism is first.

- Max -

Alan looks at him, "that's the fact that history writes.." he took another cigarrete from his pocket and a lighter with his right hand then he start smoking again but he divert his smoke away from Max. "UNS has a better technology but i think they lack something that brings them to be defeated by UGF"

Alan looks at him again, "So, what are you going to do?" He will assist Max finding lucky 10 member first before securing another reaper member.

-Alan-

@Ramero

"They're not here." Max said. "They're all located deep within this UGF territory." Max said. "The UGF. I think I kno who my next targets are." Max said. "I'm going to find them, and kill them Those UGF or UNS bastards whatever they're called."

-WIlliams-

@RedZombieWolf

The beast was still being hit with multiple hits. It seemed as though the factions finally had the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back