• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Across the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaCroix only gave a plain answer, "probably someone you don't want to encounter with" she order her troops to clear the LZ for William and his troop. The crawlers are surrounding the LZ include the defenses as well such as SAM site, Patriot Missile, Shriek-5 gun emplacement, AT turret and Anti Infantry Cannon.

Williams didn't even bother to respond. Instead he boarded a drop ship and headed to the LZ, along with his best engineers and scientists. He also took along with him his heavy shock troops as well as a few light armoured vehicles. If it turns out to be a trap, he'll be ready to counter it.

LaCroix waits for William and his team to reach the LZ, even the setting of the LZ was close to the ship the defenses are very tight as other faction may try to scavange it. The NSA just have to investigate and if possible taking some of the arsenals they can find on the ship.

-Max-

@Ramero

@RedZombieWolf

"Lets put it this way, I'll think about it." Max said as he grabbed his S.C issued assault rifle. He forcefully pulled the slide back as an empty shell case flew out. Max then lightly tapped the side and checked inside the barrel before standing up. "I'm going outside." Max said to Alan as Max disappeared. Max then reappeared at the LZ resting the gun on his shoulder while taking in his surroundings. "It's hot."

-Williams-

The massive building dug up from the NSA's excavation stood out along with what seemed to be a part of a ship beside it.

-Jacob-

Inside, the long hallway seemed to get wider and bigger the deeper they went.

Williams was onboard the first dropship as it touched down on the LZ. There would be two more carrying troops, and he wanted to make sure it was safe for them. He hopped out first, followed by his men, and walked up to the first person he saw in an officers uniform, and saluted them, "General Williams, commander of the Seventh Flotilla of the Republic of Calirion"

LaCroix salutes back to him, "General Williams, i'm Commander Michelle LaCroix, adjutant of Northern Star Alliances Main Leader Douglas Grant" she gave him some situation as two person was behind them. They are Max and Zepp Givelnoe.

In the meantime Alan pick some stuffs and goes outside as well, litting his cigarrete as he goes outside, "perfect".

Meanwhile Jacob continue to go onwards with Rho, bringing devices as it keep guides them to where the devices wants them. They wonder where this stuff wants them to go and what lies ahead of them.

-Max-

Max watched from a distance as the first republican ships landed at the LZ. Max looked directly at Williams who seemed to be introducing himself to an NSA officer. Max slowly let out a smile before he started walking away. "I don't have time for child's play. And I am not affiliated with either of you two."

Alan looks at them and looking at the LZ while smoking. His cold face makes him calm even the heat is striking everyone that was on the deserts. Now he wonder what Max will do to next? Alan will just have to supervise him and to ensure things are going for what he wanted. If he needs something, Alan can lend a hand for it. He believe every reaper needs a supervisor to ensure they are not veer off course but he don't know if Max wants Alan to be his mentor or supervisor in order to receive more of knowledge that he may not learned yet.

Williams looked around, a heavy amount of security and personnel, as well as a few people not in combat gear. What amazes him was the ship. "Why would that beacon lead us here?" He said out loud, then suddenly realising that he said it, asked for more details, "Have you found anything of note onboard? Any data logs? Any crewman, living or dead? Any traps or countermeasures against intruders? Any idea as to what it's purpose is?"

-Max-

@RedZombieWolf

Hearing Williams asked all these questions about the ship. Max decided to turn back around and walk directly up to him. "The ship is a Sovereign Colonies Terrex-Class Missile cruiser. It belongs to the S.C and no one is allowed to touch any of it's weapons systems. I am the only crew member and you better shut up about the questions. Because my ship has nothing of interest for you." Max said studying Williams. "You want access. You can forget about it."

"The object of more importance is what's inside that massive building over there." Max said pointing towards the large black building which the gates were already opened and seemed as though the NSA had already entered since there was a presence there.

The black building was also the place that the coordinates pinpointed to exactly. The black building seemed to be the correct destination point. But the ship was still in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan went to LaCroix, "i'm going to tag along with this kid for a while.." LaCroix only feel puzzled when he say that, "by all respect, colonel.. what are you planning to do?" He looks at her calmly, "watching him for a while.." he wants to observe Max more about it since he will get something that can be useful as a lesson for his units while Max also able to learn a thing or two from Alan if he encounter something that he don't want to handle while Alan can. "What about your unit, sir?" She asks him and Alan only replies plainly as usual, "i got Leedus here to take over temporarily"

Meanwhile Jacob and Rho continues to move onward. As the devices pinpointing on certain location, hopefully is something that can be worth of it while the engineers are studying every arsenals they can find and intact on the ship, taking the picture of it and try to specify it despite many of SC arsenals are heavily damaged or broken

-Max-

@Ramero

"That applies for you to." Max said to LaCroix. "Nothing in that ship will leave this planet. No video or photographic evidence. Anything military related on board that ship will not be photographed or downloaded." Max said. "Try and argue with me and I'll punch your teeth straight out. I don't care if you are another gender, if you are willing to try and steel my factions tech, I will retaliate with full aggression." Max stared at LaCroix. "Understand?"

-S.C.S Roody-

The NSA engineers found that the technology on the military weapons were very complex with the most advanced security system to prevent any sort of tampering or attempt at information seizing. The ship was mainly filled with anti-ship, anti-shield, and nuclear missiles. It seemed that the S.C really did not like others touching their weapons.

Williams scowled and was ready to lash out, but remembered the Beast of the beacon. So he smiled and saluted LaCroix, "Commander LaCroix, my government greatly appreciates your cooperation. If you need any assistance feel free to ask." He then lead his men to the massive building and set up a perimeter. He had them lay down auto turrets and defensive walls, as well as an additional LZ.

-Max-

@RedZombieWolf

@Ramero

Max gave a mocking smile. "I'd love to see you even try and lay a finger on me. It'll be your funeral. Along with your men's." Max said to Williams. Max watched Wiliams discuss with LaCroix before he proceeded to set up a perimeter around the building as well. Out of interest Max decided to head towards the building as well ignoring the heavy presence since he had free roam wherever he wanted. "People are already in there." Max turned to Alan. "You sure they are not lost? The building looks massive."

-Jacob-

There seemed to be a set of silver gates blocking the one way hallway.

- Alan -

He looks at Max as he chuckle, "don't worry about him and stuffs on the ship, kid. Drone trooper already took care of everything on the ship" he looks at the small drone that hovers around the LZ before he orders the drone to move away and the drone moves away to go wander around the ship. He turn his cigarrete off again with his hands.

-Jacob-

Once again, Jacob and Rho are searching for any mechanism that lies on the silver gates. Once they find it they began to study how the mechanism works and such like that.

-LaCroix-

She let the engineers get inside the ship while shooing some drones that was too close to them. She looks at William, "who actually seize the beacon earlier? They took it by force instantly?"

-Jacob-

The mechanism seemed to be smart changing and moving on it's own making it impossible to find a clear mechanism pattern.

-Max-

"Don't tell me they are going inside as well." Max said looking towards Williams. "I'm not going in there anyways."

-TJ-

@Dys

The beast was dead and the beacon was finally retrievable. Through the open channel that TJ was talking to Williams, the beacon held a galactic map of a section of the universe and that the beacon was pinpointing towards a system called the renegate system.

Williams looked at LaCroix and said to her, "No, it wasn't instant. A lot of people had to die to get it. As for who has it, I'm gonna say the Hubrazians." He then turned his attention to the gate mechanism. It seemed to change itself on a whim. It would be very difficult to get open up, he signalled to some of his engineers to come to the gate. "You men have 20 minutes to figure out that mechanism. After that, blow it open the gate."

-Max-

@RedZombieWolf

"20 minutes to solve something that is smarter than you?" Max said crossing his arms. "And if not blow it up." Max started to chuckle slightly. "Using explosive when you don't know whether or not the door will even come down. That's just wasting your munition. And kinda showing how trigger happy you are, so quick to using force to get what you want." Max said studying the gate mechanism. "Instead of using your fists, why not try and use your brain? There's a reason why you have one."

Alan looks at William, "kid, i reccomend not to do that thing.. the door was very sturdy and General is analyzing every movements on mechanism.. to prevent damages on the ship" he lit up another cigar again while waiting outside, he looks at Max. "There will be more company here, kid"

Meanwhile Jacob and Rho are toying with the gates as they began to understands it that the gates was changing pattern, even it was smart it takes ten minutes to began understanding it, "well, it seems tougher but i think not.." by reading the next moves and it went right at where they want they finally unlocks it. "Hooah.." slowly the gates are opened while Jacob was still holding the devices at his back.

@Ramero

@RedZombieWolf

There was yet another door after a few more feet. This one seemed to be even more tough and much harder.

"What business do you even have here anyways?" Max asked williams. "You ain't touchino my ship. And you sure as he'll have no clue what the other he'll is going on."

[QUOTE="tims run]-Jacob-
The mechanism seemed to be smart changing and moving on it's own making it impossible to find a clear mechanism pattern.

-Max-

"Don't tell me they are going inside as well." Max said looking towards Williams. "I'm not going in there anyways."

-TJ-

@Dys

The beast was dead and the beacon was finally retrievable. Through the open channel that TJ was talking to Williams, the beacon held a galactic map of a section of the universe and that the beacon was pinpointing towards a system called the renegate system.

[/QUOTE]
[Relic world]

The atmosphere was know mostly filled with revanent spores. The shield the invasion spire had put up was now removed. This world was now claimed under the revanent empire. Several new hives had bin established, and harvesters had already began consuming the planet.

Tarus nodded to tj " This offer is most agreeable he said calmly. Tarus put away his sword, before vanishing into a cloud of black mist. He reappeared inside his flag ship.

[Relic world orbit'

The flag ship proceeded into dimensionless space, after 4 heavy cruisers, 3 light cruisers, 3 destroyer class ships and 1 capital ship the size of a small moon had attached themselves to the flag ship matriarch. Their combined energy allowed for the sustained travel in dimensional space to the renagate system. They vanished in a brilliant purple light, and meanwhile 10 frigates, 5 light cruisers, 6 heavy cruisers, 2 capital ships and 3 invasion spires came through the dimensional gateway. They positioned themselves around the planet preparing for invasion into more worlds of this new galaxy.

Williams didn't even glance at Max, "My orders are not any of your concern. I don't care about your ship, this is the building the beacon showed. This is all I need. I'm willing to share what's inside, are you? Are any of you? Cause if not, we have a big problem"

-Max-

@RedZombieWolf

"Don't act as if you own this fucking planet. As far as I'm concerned, it belongs to no one. And who knows if there is anything inside. It could be empty hollow for all I care." Max said to Williams. "Perhaps Sashi if he were here would have reaped the rewards and most likely kick your ads for your flash claims on this planet."

-revenants

@Lord Anubis

"The coordinates to the Renegate system is in the device. You should follow and we'll bothset up at the planet it's pointing to." TJ said through a video transmission.

Williams just looked at Max, "You don't like me? Fine. Don't wanna work with me? That's fine too. Just stay out of my way, cause I am not in the mood for some snot nosed prick to tell me what to do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back