• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Finding The Missing Step Multiple Genre's & Ideas /Looking for long term partners/

Azurian Dream

Hello To Nowhere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"A pleasure to one, & all who take a moment to look at my wares."

Why am I searching in 1x1's?

Salutations I am Azurian Dream or Az for short I am hunting in the realm of 1x1 cause for about 17 years I have been rping for what feels to be stretched to a thousand years. It's definitely my most passionate hobby next to video games, and writing scripts/books(Don't ask unless you really want to fall down a rabbit hole with me. SAVE yourselves lol.) I am currently in only one group rp and am looking to stretch the writing muscles a bit further back to what I used to do.

A bit about me you ask?
1. I have been writing/rping for 17 years.
2. I am 31 years old, and male.
3. I adore Mystery, Comedy, Adventure, Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Romance, and Steampunk in equal measure.
4. I love brainstorming ideas, and plots.
5. I extremely love chatting with my partners so don't be shy I don't bite.
6. Cats are awesome that is all.
7. My favorite book series is Redwall.
8. Starfruit is amazing you should try it.
9. I have a legacy collection of over 400 Playstation games collected from the PS1 all the way to the PS4.
10. Jazz is my soul food.
11. I play all genders and derive great enjoyment from creating a cast of characters to better build the world we write.

Alright, what about your rping taste, & habits?
Glad you asked I am a mid to advanced writer. I can make a few posts or write a novella. I moreso aim to match what my partner does unless they inspire me to do more. I am very efficient at writing for multiple characters at once aiming from a small team to a whole town. My top five favorite genres to rp are Mystery/Horror, Adventure/Steampunk, Romance/Fantasy/Comedy, Sci-fi of any kind, or Mystery by itself. I do love combing any of the genres I listed yet am also open to a lot of ideas. I can effectively rp as all genders and sexualities. I can efficiently do original and fandom style RP's though if you ask for a fandom I will want to alternate universe it or continue off the work last story bit to create new characters as I don't mind being a canon character, but I want to mix it up with new characters as well. I obsess over combining ideas with my partners please please don't make me drag you through my idea alone let me experience your passionate idea's as well.

What's the catch, and are there any rules I should be wary of?
1. Please message me through PMs I would like to keep this particular thread clean, and I am more likely to respond via PMs.

2. Don't be afraid to chat send me weird stuff, meme,'s or about your day I have experienced more fun with people who like to open up more little by little, or in massive explosions.

3. I request at minimum two paragraphs or more in your IC responses please give me a story to work with.

4. If you feel the idea is dead that's okay it happens no hard feelings. Let me know don't ghost though I will never forgive ghosting.

5. I can both lead the rp or follow the rp. I can even swap back in forth between control of the plot. In other words, be open to my ideas as much as I am to yours.

6. I prefer partners 18+ if younger please let me know so I can keep things wholesome and none gory.

6. You are awesome remember that. The only bad idea is one not given.

Can I see a few examples of your styling?

Yes you can.

As the three girls enjoyed their brief night of relaxation from the unfair reality that took away their normal lives and replaced them with the life of an endless battle. A sudden dimming of the lights though already fairly dimmed caught everyone's attention as did the sudden disappearance of the rhythmic beat causing many of the patrons to start complaining in the club. However, upon the silence felt before everyone the curtain that used to hold the club's band stage days for the first time in seven years started to rise up. Within the mystery now stemming an eighteen-year-old boy with ruffled jet-black hair was revealed with semi-tanned flesh. With a face suggesting he was of Italian descent, he walked forward to a lone mic stand with a v-shaped guitar slung against his body. He gave an eerily gentle half smile as the audience found themselves confused by the mystifying male with black jeans and a v-shaped vest over a scuffed dark blue shirt. A light tap on the microphone proved it was on as it projected a small hum all the way around the dance floor, and tables. Then without warning, he started to jump life into the silent dance floor as his fingers breathed rhythmic life to the guitar blaring up a demonical delectable song. His face slowly leaned into the mic as his single pierced lips parted with an unquenchable desire to suck in the attention of the crowd releasing an even more hypnotic voice.

(Song link included)
"I've gotten another confession to make. So complicated, let me try to explain," the once confused dance floor suddenly spurred to life as people reacted in positivity to the male's voice, and song as he seemed to drag them all into a sudden dance frenzy. As the dancing continued the male started to move to the beat he was laying out. He looked all about the floor until for a brief moment his mystifying emerald eyes landed on the wildfire amber eyes of Natasha's not too far away amongst the trio of girls. With his eyes fixated on her he gave her a almost sense of hypnotic pull far stronger than felt by the crowd before returning to the song.

"Don't want this feeling to go away. So it stays, it stays, it stays...," he started to get more wild in his movement as he now seemed to have gained a new inspiration to up his act further. His eyes returned to the table the girls sat at as he closed his eyes with a pursed-up feeling for all around him.

"... Its gotta be the way you taste, you taste, you taste," on the dance floor not too far away was a new face a girl with short snow white hair that was catching the eye of many a guy, and a few girls kept in almost perfect harmony with the beats moving every part of her body as she seemed to be heading toward a goal. She slipped past any guy who tried to advance on her by snaking away in perfect harmony with the beat. Her hands danced everywhere as if snakes were being controlled by the soothing sound of the music. Her bodily movements were like a belly dancer with years of experience as she seemed to never once touch anyone. Possessed by a goddess of muses no doubt she was getting closer and closer to the trio. The more insane part was once one was close enough they could see her eyes were closed the entire time. Her eyelashes were in pristine condition blackened, and lengthen in a look most girls would kill for, her cheeks were flushed, and her body glistened in pure perfection untainted beauty. Her hands were covered in detachable sleeves that had swirling purple and black lines matching her knee-high socks that led up to her mid-length dark yellow skirt that hide a pair of short black pants that were revealed every time she twirled. Her shirt was in a design of silk laced light purple that had no arms.

"First impressions are hard to erase. Etched in my mind and it just won't go away," the singer's eyes opened back up in almost perfect sync with the girl as she revealed an exquisite set of aquamarine eyes.

"Is it the way that you feel against my body," the girl was now in full view with few people left blocking her in front of the trio as she started to curve against a few people giving most a now-wanting desire.

"Is it the way that you act so damn naughty," she smiled as she was finally able to get a full view of the girls as if she had found something to keep her entertained as her body started to shake as if in pure joy as she moved forward even faster twirling and dancing past people.

"Is it the way that you shack when your hips move to the bass, the bass, the bass, the bass," the singer, and dancer were now in what could only be described as perfected sync in song and dance as the girl's speed seemed to be determined by the speed of the song?

"I FEEL SO ALIVE," The singer went into full guitarist mode as he wailed on his instrument with the alluring girl leaping into a grasping tug onto the pole in front of the trio's table as she dance about her arms slithering up it as her leg gave momentum to keep her spinning.

"Your such a gorgeous nightmare," Without warning the girl's right foot slammed into the table halting her movement as she slowly slid down the pole keeping eye contact with whoever seemed to be the stronger of the group. She gave a seductive smile as a sudden flare of her reaper scent was suddenly revealed to all three girls at once like a sudden smack to the face. A sudden spark of what looked to be electricity escaped her breath as what happened next would only symbolize a ruined night within a single moment as electricity suddenly flashed revealing thousands of strange very thine-like strings attached at her fingertips now secured well wrapped around the pole. What happened next was signaled by the singer's final note at the song's end as a massive electrical force was released from the girl's body, and quickly traveled up the pull and onto the strings and right for... ever one elsewhere the strings were attached to them... there were no screams just the sounds of falling bodies as everyone besides the four girls, and the singer were knocked out cold. The singer then let out a soft unapproving sigh.

"Was that really necessary Rika?"

"Heh, what can I say I like to make an entrance," she giggled softly as if she had done nothing wrong turning to the singer who whether or not was a reaper was still unknown, and couldn't be felt. "Soooo~ ladies mind if I ask you a little question?"

"MOVE," a voice roared over the clash of steel, and arrow resounded in the air as a knight pushed away a common soldier from a wave of raining arrows. The questionably dressed knight grunted as he took the majority of the force with his shield... by the gods they were too far into the battlefield. Who was insane enough to let a salvo of arrows fly here where both sides would be damaged? Once the arrows halted the knight turned to where he had thrown the younger soldier. Good... he was alive... the knight ran up to him with mud splattering with each step as he reach a hand out to pull the soldier up before blocking a swing from an enemy soldier who was using a battle axe. With one arm getting the ally soldier up, and the other using his shield to block the enemy attack the knight growled in frustration before pushing the axe back in an upward arc leaving the enemies neck wide open as Archarmer's shield came back for the kill slicing the man's throat wide open. As the body hit the muddy ground the knight known as Archarmer Degalus turned to the lowly soldier.

"Keep an eye on all directions this is a battle that not even Hel herself would take part in," Archarmer spoke franticly as he picked up an ownerless mace rather big, but not that heavy for him. The soldier was shocked to find an officer-ranked knight so far into the trenches of war, but the advice quickly kicked in as he charged back into battle. The Battle of Wolves... this was indeed a fitting title both sides were desperate beyond all repair. When the King of Avalon had passed he had not named his successor of the two children he had, and without a king, many other nations started to attack from all sides hoping to topple the land of Avalon to add to their own kingdoms. Was this a battle with one of those kingdoms... no it was not. It was a desperate move by the two children fighting over the crown as directed by their respected "advisors". Hah, he spat at that thought for there was no noble element to this internal battle. This war was this country's doom... as soon as he could push through he would get home to grab his siblings, and mother to get out of this nightmare of a falling kingdom. The sounds of war-driven madness filled the air as a multitude of enemy soldiers charged from multiple sides... could someone even of his caliber survive this? His eye's flicked to the right as he swung the massive mace with both hands quickly halting two soldiers on his right the first was immediately killed by the impact to his side while the second soldier was simply tossed away by the impact of the first body. Twisting his legs to halt the spin he lifted up like an axe, and brought it down hard onto an enemy from the left easily shattering the man's head to gritty pieces. He closed his eyes temporarily as he was harshly reminded how he was murdering his own countrymen by the back armor symbol of a White Wolf. His side was the Black wolf, but that was a stupid difference of color. These people he was slaying were once his brothers in arms... that he was killing in the name of ideals at this point... no he was fighting to escape now.

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH," with anguish-filled regret he flung the mace forward smashing a new opponent's chest armor into pieces while Archarmer ran forward fetching a lost sword as he began to run deeper into the bowels of hell slicing those foolish enough to get into his way with sword, and shield. One, three, seven the number of bodies falling to the Shield Knights strikes continued to grow as he forced his way forward... he needed to escape... he needed to get his family out of this nightmare that was about to swallow his homeland whole. With a burst of energy, he jumped into the air with blood-filled eyes as he cleaved a man in half on his downward descent. He look around as the number of allies was getting fewer, and fewer. He was getting desperate as the battlefield had become a giant circle with nowhere in sight of an end to the bloodshed. He yelled in anger before his attention barely caught wind of a halberd aiming for his head. The dance of sparks spiraled out of control as Halberd met shield pushing Archarmer backwards as his eyes squinted at the new enemy in front of him.

"I was wondering when I would find you in this pit of garbage."

"Calipher I have no time for you."

"Yes you do we're on opposite sides are we not? That means our business is to kill each other," Archarmer's fellow Knight spoke with a chaotic grin stretching deviously behind his helmet as he pointed his halberd at the desperate Shield Knight.

"Don't do this Calipher," Archarmer yelled as Calipher laughed at the notion his once ally tried to use.

"Come, my brother in arms let's see who is the better knight," Calipher dashed forward swinging his halberd horizontally in hopes of slashing his opponent in half. Yet just like before it was halted by that annoying shield that Archarmer always had causing the desperate knight backwards again. Fine... if this bastard wanted to taste the cold fang of steel then he would have it. With the hostile look of a wolf, Archarmer charged forward ducking into a slide when Calipher redirected his weapon in the opposite direction. With a mid-swing, Calipher's eyes twitched in recognition of pain as Archarmer's sword had grazed into his left side. Regaining his footing Archarmer turned around to face his opponent as he roared a battle cry. Calipher had little time to react as he lifted his polearm above his head to block a head swing. It was then the more twisted of the two grinned as the adrenaline of true battle took over. The two knights pushed off each other before in a flurry of strikes parried blows with sword, shield, and halberd fighting to destroy one another. Pushing through Archarmer got past Calipher's defense again delivering another mid swing that grazed into Calipher's right side. Damn, that armor was the only thought that came to Archarmers mind as he spun around crossing his hands above his head his shield blocked a lunge meant for his stomach and redirected it upward allowing Archarmer to deliver a hard boot squarely into Calipher's stomach region pushing him onto his ass.

"Stay out of my way," Archarmer yelled before running past Calipher unaware of another White Wolf Knight following his movement with an arrow readied. In the midst of battle especially in the trenches, it was insane for one to use a bow for a target quite a ways away. However, the female knight ignored that golden rule, and let loose her arrow. The arrow passed by swords clashing, axes beheading, and maces bludgeoning before it found itself straight into Archarmers sword arm. The knight screamed as he dropped the sword, and kept moving forward quickly breaking the arrow to pull it out easier. His tensed eyes looked at the color of the feather used... a light silver tint. "Euporia," he growled as he continued to run. He need to get more distance, and fast unfortunately the Knight he had given name to kept on him.

"Sorry Archarmer you simply chose the wrong side," the female knight sighed before pulling a second arrow, and letting it fly before jumping away from a sword swing as she grabbed another arrow, and stabbed into the attacker's left eye. The arrow danced past a similar hellish landscape yet it kept descending until finally it dug into Archarmers right thigh causing the knight to fall over, and roll into the ground. Once he halted he could hear four men each coming from a different direction. Painfully getting onto his knee he lifted his shield blocking four swords that had threatened to tear him asunder. His shield trembled as he fought against both pain and four attackers... no he was close... he was near escape. With a scream mixed with pain, and sorrow he pushed up onto his legs standing up as the four attackers were flung backward. Yet they were not scared off which became clear as they went after him again.

"I won't DIE HERE," Archarmer screamed as he rushed the one in front of him grabbing the back of the man's neck before smashing in his adam's apple with his free fist. He turned left blocking a sword swing as a slash was delivered into his back from another attacker. Archarmer roared in pain as he pushed away the first attacker, and spun around as his shield cut into the second attacker's chest sending the second attacker onto the ground bleeding to death. The first attacker returned into the fray but was immediately out as a shield dug into his neck. Archarmer turned bloodied eyes to the fourth man still standing as he pulled his shield out of his newest victim's neck. The man trembled at the bloody sight of Archarmer before running away screaming bloody demon. Archarmer slowly started to move again albeit a lot slower, but at least he could still move. His wounds were starting to take effect, his body becoming groggy from blood loss, and his mind... was slowly starting to play verbal notes of his siblings, and mother... he was nearing a death state.

"ARCHARMER," the Knight turned around barely able to lift his shield up properly, but fast enough to block another halberd swing that sent Archarmer spiraling left. As his body rolled in the dirt the temporary sight of Calipher told Archarmer his chances of escape were fleeting. Yet just like himself, Calipher was bleeding so his strength must have been slowly waning. As he halted in the blood-drenched mud he pushed himself up on his knees. He could still move he could still fi... Archarmers eyes went wide as he felt two arrows jam straight down into his shoulder blades each being held by Knight Euporia who was behind him. Without hesitation his hands fought up grasping her wrists as in a majorly painful movement he flung her onto her back he aimed to run away yet right as he tried to force himself back up... his eyes dilated wide. Slowly he looked down at his chest... gouged deep into his torso was Calipher's halberd. With a rough tug, Calipher pulled out his weapon as what was left of Archarmer's life was spent glued to Calipher as he fell backward dead upon impact with the ground.

Could you show me an example for each genre that you listed?
No.. we will be here forever, and I chose these two in particular as I feel they best show my style.

Do you have some ideas to start from, or Brainstorm off of?
Oh yes, I do. Here are a few to start off with if you are interested.

The Ronin Unknown In The Village Forgotten
(Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Feudal Japan)

An unknown Ronin with a hidden past is hired by a traveling merchant to investigate the disappearance of their only son who has vanished somewhere near a fabled mountain pass leading to what's believed to be an unproven nexus of trading, and unknown historic significance lays forgotten. Taking the job for whatever reasons whether to escape past mistakes, or reclaim lost relevance the ronin uncovers a hidden village very much alive, and active with merchants from all around. Yet while it seems like paradise the walls of lost horrors, and myths come to life, and not everyone who arrives leaves alive. The mind also plays tricks on every turn are you really in this legendary nexus of merchant lore, or are you madly rambling lost, and starved in a forest unknown to your own senses? What is meant to be a simple search turns into a spiral of madness as no one is who they really seem, and it will take all of Ronin's skills to escape alive. And... if willing weave the bigger picture back into history where it belongs.

This idea in particular is to guide you the ronin into a tale of madness spun by me quite a few years ago. You can be whatever gender you like with whatever background, and I will take you down the rabbit hole. If you like we can do it in reverse to where you weave me a mystery instead as I play the Ronin. This idea is very open to brainstorming, and change.

Heart of Spades Along The West
(Steampunk/Adventure/Comedy/Western/Wild Arms)

The good ole wild west the ingenuity, and proud front as civilization springs forward taming the wilds while brimming in the era of the latest steampunk technology, and industry. You yourself are such a person looking to take advantage of a fresh start throwing everything you have into getting on a train to the front line of opportunity. Unfortunately, your terrible taste in plain Jane suitcases sees some of your belongings lost in a mix-up with someone in the equally terrible taste of luggage holding see's a well-known and very assumed cursed gemstone end up in your possession. The Heart of Spades an Emerald in the shape of a spade with a hollowed heart inside. This notorious gem from the moment you open it up, and touch it sends your carefree new adventure into utter chaos with the strangest of bed folks two of which you can't seem to escape a sibling duo of con artists that trick you to hire them as bodyguards. With them at your side causing you equally as bad luck you must try to discover who the gem was meant to go to or your luck will only get worse until it kills you.

This idea is a weird comedy idea where you must traverse the west to get rid of one bad luck jewel that will keep finding its way back to you until it gets to where it was destined. Along the way outlaws, politicians, foreign royalty, the law, and even cultists dressed as bees will try to drive your meter to true insanity as all you desire is to get back on track to your promised original venture. All sorts of insanity can be expected and played out. I would love to take turns in what insanity comes this trio's way and am willing to play the victim or the duo siblings.

A Romantic Guide To A Monster Heart
(Romantic/Comedy/Fantasy/Slice of Life/Modern Day)

You are the pinnacle of popularity in the romantic novelist world your book stirs the emotions of love everyone wants to experience. Though since you are not a fan of the celebrity world you hide behind a pen name. Hilarious as successful as you are at writing you yourself are extremely single due to numerous potential issues you have. On top of that the human government has placed an act campaign asking for humans to willingly experience full life interaction with monster kind. In an ironic twist of sibling evil, your younger sibling has signed you up to take part in dating relations with said monsters. While fuming at the fact your sibling has forged your signature to get some money they desperately need you are now bound to see it through or get your sibling sent to jail. Ever the opportunist though you see a chance to make a new book/ guide to monster romantics an untouched category. What's the worse that can happen?

Basically, this is a mild romance idea that can easily be formulated into numerous others I am up to playing either the role monster or human.

Lost In Transmutation
(Adventure/Fantasy/Survival)

The call of discovery you had never really given much thought to adventure nor desired to pit yourself in any form of danger. You simply tend to the fields yearning for a little more, but nothing fraught with the insanity you were read from story books to lay you to rest. Yet once in a while, you don't choose the adventure, but it does choose you. In a world of alchemic sorcery, your town is beset by a sudden magic circle throwing your whole village up into the sky where a world of untouched adventure will now pull you straight into books of legend.

This is a very loose not fully formed idea, but basically, you and your town along with a few other unfortunate people must survive the land of clouds and the unique dangers it presents. This one is intended for both parties to play multiple characters good, and bad. I can definitely drive the narrative if you would like to experience the true peril of insanity of what I can bring. that or we can weave this wispy tale together.

........................................................................................

StarBringer
(Sci-Fi/Action/Mystery/In Space)

It's finally your turn you have been in deep sleep on the SS Starbringer a deep space venture by mankind to discover what is further out there in the deep unknown. However, you are by no means an astronaut, but a humble Police officer whose turn it is to take place upon the ship as a part of its security for the Starbringer awake populace colossuses of a city inside the ship meant to help people feel normal along the venture. Thousands upon thousands of people are still asleep, but there are also quite a few awake as well. Your job is simple you help keep the piece with an assigned android/cyborg partner. Though all seems well a nefarious extremist group is discovered to have awaken with your batch of awoken. Now a radical group aims to destroy the vessel with whatever means is available, and you just so happen to be the first line of defense.

This one is also very open to add-ins, and changes there is a lot of potential for mecha combat/Megaman fighting capability as well as a grand schemed plot. I won't overwhelm you with it here though, and yet again I can play either role while helping the driving narrative.

......................................................................................................

Well, that's all well, and good. Yet what are you up for in suggestions of ideas?
If you mean things like fandoms I like quite a few things. If you have an original idea though I will immediately adore you to suggest your ideas throw anything my way if you are interested in rping with me, questions, ideas, love of jazz or cats, and with not much else left to say thanks for reading through all this chaos.

P.S to those interested I'll be seeing your PM's hopefully soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back