• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Find Me Where The Wild Things Are - OOC

tumblr_nn7r0p6yiq1rlu5lro1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaxileah said:
Before I read that, I wasn't interested...now I am >u< I would also be cool with being siblings with others and whatnot :3
So far there are no children for the Wild Things so have at it ^^

I will also let you be a sibling of Maxine if you'd like, buttt you need a good reasoning on how you came there because Maxine thought she came there by herself ^p^

Plus, Maxine is the youngest so you can either be a twin or older sibling :3

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I DON'T KNOW IF I'M DETAILED ENOUGH TO BE IN A DETAILED RP

[/QUOTE]
ITS ACTUALLY A CASUAL/DETAILED RP

I NEED AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH

BUT

IF YOU NO WANNA JOIN

THATS FINE

dorkling said:
So far there are no children for the Wild Things so have at it ^^
I will also let you be a sibling of Maxine if you'd like, buttt you need a good reasoning on how you came there because Maxine thought she came there by herself ^p^

Plus, Maxine is the youngest so you can either be a twin or older sibling :3
Bruh

Separated at birth

Twins

And and and the other sibling your mom took home could have died young or somethin' o-o

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel28 said:
Wow thanks for the tag! ^_^ I haven't really watched it before, but as I glance at the wiki, it's quite familiar- my sister seemed to have watched it before. Well I'd love to join this rp~
Awesome sauceeee

I have a question, dearie. Would you be willing to give a personality description for each Wild Thing so that we may be able to keep our characters true to the story, at least a little bit? Like if one of them is rough and particularly nasty or reluctant towards trusting humans, I'd like to be able to create a character that's similar to their parent or the complete opposite, depending on rebelliousness, if you get what I mean? @dorkling

Anaxileah said:
I have a question, dearie. Would you be willing to give a personality description for each Wild Thing so that we may be able to keep our characters true to the story, at least a little bit? Like if one of them is rough and particularly nasty or reluctant towards trusting humans, I'd like to be able to create a character that's similar to their parent or the complete opposite, depending on rebelliousness, if you get what I mean? @dorkling
Of course!

Anaxileah said:
'Where the Wild Things Are' Characters

Here is a brief description for each character

I will add onto the Neutral Characters tab when im not busy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back