• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Final Fantasy RP (Custom Setting)

Thank you! At the moment, maybe a gunner type character? Maintain all your artillery on and off board? Other than that, clueless!
Sounds fair! Shooting guns and making bigger guns shoot better? :3

Though that does raise the question- what kind of guns?

Of course! You have any questions, comments, character ideas?

Thanks for having me!

I was trying to think of another role to fill on your ship, but all I can think of is the janitor!

No questions really, but I am kind of interested in what kind of setting you were thinking of. There can be a fair bit of difference in Final Fantasy settings in terms of technology and what not.

I was trying to think of another role to fill on your ship, but all I can think of is the janitor!

No questions really, but I am kind of interested in what kind of setting you were thinking of. There can be a fair bit of difference in Final Fantasy settings in terms of technology and what not.
Could always use a navigator/analyst/strategist, for example. (Black Mage?)

Well, I'm thinking it'll be some mix of steampunk, fantasy, and magitek. So thinking like, between 12 and 15ish? 13 is a bit too far, tech-wise

Sounds fair! Shooting guns and making bigger guns shoot better? :3

Though that does raise the question- what kind of guns?

"Haha big gun go BOOM"

But yeah, rootin', tootin', shootin' machine. And handles all those guns onboard.

That's a good question! I'm tempted to do a Balthier and use a flintlock, but I'm also wondering about a rifle and a kind of sniper-esque role!

"Haha big gun go BOOM"

But yeah, rootin', tootin', shootin' machine. And handles all those guns onboard.

That's a good question! I'm tempted to do a Balthier and use a flintlock, but I'm also wondering about a rifle and a kind of sniper-esque role!
Personally I'm leaning towards like, breech-loading, break-action and bolt-action, maybe ammo wheels from the mechanica nation

Personally I'm leaning towards like, breech-loading, break-action and bolt-action, maybe ammo wheels from the mechanica nation

That's fair! Admittedly I'd need to look more into it because I haven't played a gunner before and I'm not super experienced ^^; thought I'd break out and try something new on my end.

That's fair! Admittedly I'd need to look more into it because I haven't played a gunner before and I'm not super experienced ^^; thought I'd break out and try something new on my end.
I'm thinking, something you may or may not know, is like Mosin-Nagant or Kar98k in terms of rifle guns. Revolvers for pistols. Etc.

Thoughts on magic is it's an inborn talent, though one can use magitek to use magic without the talent. Also possibly you can be given the talent by someone else, if you both are willing.

Just been looking up some sword ideas for my character.. and I think i've found something.. beautiful 👌

pioneer sword.jpg

OwO..

I think i've found my character's revolver as well 😍

revolver.jpg

I'm thinking, something you may or may not know, is like Mosin-Nagant or Kar98k in terms of rifle guns. Revolvers for pistols. Etc.

Thoughts on magic is it's an inborn talent, though one can use magitek to use magic without the talent. Also possibly you can be given the talent by someone else, if you both are willing.

Nothing a quick look up can't solve 😂 but yes I think I know what you mean otherwise. I'll try and keep those in mind.

Ooh, ok, nice! I loved Magitek (6 was my favourite for it) but I'll have to refresh on its applications.

Becker Becker lookin' good!

Becker Becker Arcanist Arcanist Pik Pik Smeghead Smeghead

OOC is up! Working on a character thread and character now!

What part of it doesn't fit?
Moogle Character + I don't know how well a chocobo would do being on the airship a lot/how a chocobo rider would fair in ship combat

I was thinking of a Dragoon that leads VBSS operations
*Does a quick Google* sounds good to me! The opening scene will include some of that for sure, though Lorin may also be taking joint leadership there.

Moogle Character + I don't know how well a chocobo would do being on the airship a lot/how a chocobo rider would fair in ship combat
Fair I guess, if you don't want moogle in the RP. I just like playing moogle or nu mou in an FF RP. The rest shouldn't be of concern though because it's a fantasy. Good luck.

could it be that you are still collecting recruits? i would be delighted to be the hapless stowaway, discovered partway through the trip and forced to swab the decks after a heated discussion about whether to toss the scalawag overboard. failing that, there's also the mysterious princess found unconscious inside one of the cargo boxes. or perhaps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back