• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Giovanni-Carter

Draconian Warrior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The roleplay in question is rated 18+ and contains:
-Strong Language
-Adult scenes of frightening Imagery
-Mild to Moderate Violence
-Triggers of Self-Harm, Abuse, and Alcohol Influences
-Crude or Adult Humor

Viewer Discretion is advised...

"Let's say we establish a connection,"

Carter sat at his coffee table, the last drags of his cigarette put out before looking out his window. The moments passed as he thought back on why he took this job to begin with...

The philosophy of man extended too far. We solved riddles we shouldn't have, and now there are some within the world whom now can control and manipulate parts of reality. We perceive things differently and attack on that precisely. Almost to a point no one can tell what we actually do.

Now as normal life progresses, the morales of man have made beasts of burden that we have to stop before mankind takes a turn for the worse.

This will follow 3 types of characters in classifications:

Enlightened - They understand things in the universe. Will usually have to solve the problems around them in a way of mind games. The choices one makes can develop other outcomes. It is fate that things happen, and perhaps one could even say that what you are doing is out of the natural order for humanity.

Realist - These understand that humanity is flawed and has problems. And they will be here to help those whom need the last push to reality they need. Realists are able to project their own reality after understanding what the cause is using experiences before.

Tarnished - The ones reality was harshest to. The world has not been kind to them, and they show more resentment for the world and its views than anything else. These are the bad guys, sometimes. But you cannot have light without dark.

These premises gave certain people the abilities to project outcomes that can mean catastrophic results for the lives of those they come into contact with. Some call it a curse. Others call it justice. It is yours to decide in the end, however.

- Carter Bellatreaux
Leading Empathic Officer
New York City, New York

----------------

This Roleplay will follow the stories and tales of these forces in certain characters' as they face almost reality-warping scenarios that will in turn trigger events throughout the city. These events can sometimes warrant monsters spawning, sceneries changing and morphing, and other events which the writers will choose for their characters.

"And that connection grows. But twisted and warped..."

[Character Sheet Requirements]

Name:
Force among the 3 which your character may display most:
Description:
How you plan to use the powers you are given:

(Any other questions, please leave them here in the thread. And thank you for your time! n.n)

Last edited:
Sure, I'm in. I think I get how to play a cool realist.

Are we supposed to drop the sheet here? Also, are we going anime or realistic?

Well, I suppose this will be more anime to help accommodate more folks in this one. This is my first CC here in a while, so I do want to try and get a feel some for how this can play out. I hope it does not discourage you from this roleplay though.

And realists are going to be fun to play here. I can already imagine some moments between them and Carter already.

It would be ideal to place the Character Sheet here though to make things easier for reference.

My goodness. If I could stick to a group RP but I can’t. Lol. Only do 1x1 but brilliant concept!!!
And Celestial, I plan to have this roleplay as a more branching story. There will be multiple endings for everyone. So it will be some 1x1s here. As well as group projects and storyline ideas that may require more than just 2 people.

The idea in the RP will follow that certain classes can deal with issues, while others cannot. So you just may be the one the world will need depending on the situation.

Possibly intrigued. What time period does this exist? Modern? Slightly futuristic/dystopian? Past?

This will be a modern setting. Most likely 2000s, no dystopia. Yet. Mwahahaha!!!!! But there will be some dystopian themes with it. Some characters may have that power.

Hi super interested just have some questions. I saw a brief cs skeleton will there be a seperate thread for it? What type of role play will this be detailed or causal (how much paragraphs per post) and how many people are you looking on accepting? :>

Is this planning on our group meeting up or a bunch of diffeerent stories across the city?

So sorry for the spam

Hi super interested just have some questions. I saw a brief cs skeleton will there be a seperate thread for it? What type of role play will this be detailed or causal (how much paragraphs per post) and how many people are you looking on accepting? :>

Is this planning on our group meeting up or a bunch of diffeerent stories across the city?

So sorry for the spam
I absolutely love the enthusiasm and spirit for this roleplay, so no need to apologize, and thank you for the concern there!

I was planning to have people put the CSs here so it would be easier to add on anything that can be had from this roleplay. It makes it easier to have only 2-3 threads for this one: Casting Call here for the sheets, OOC Thread for questions during the RP, and the RP aspect thread.

In regards to the type of roleplay, that will solely depend on how everyone handles the situations. Sometimes, it may be a very detailed experience for you guys, with crazy scenarios coming up that are monumentally changing things and surroundings. But there could be roleplays where you guys are sharing dialogue and it might not need to be so lengthy.

I want to make a plan to start when we can get about 5-6 people on board, excluding myself. This way, we can get a decent amount for all teams and see what the dynamic can do for us.

But be warned, as soon as you start, anything you do could have consequences. Almost like a mine field, people in a crowd are. You bump into the wrong one, and it can cause an event. So for your last question, there will be events everywhere if you look closely enough. And sometimes without even realizing it.

I absolutely love the enthusiasm and spirit for this roleplay, so no need to apologize, and thank you for the concern there!

I was planning to have people put the CSs here so it would be easier to add on anything that can be had from this roleplay. It makes it easier to have only 2-3 threads for this one: Casting Call here for the sheets, OOC Thread for questions during the RP, and the RP aspect thread.

In regards to the type of roleplay, that will solely depend on how everyone handles the situations. Sometimes, it may be a very detailed experience for you guys, with crazy scenarios coming up that are monumentally changing things and surroundings. But there could be roleplays where you guys are sharing dialogue and it might not need to be so lengthy.

I want to make a plan to start when we can get about 5-6 people on board, excluding myself. This way, we can get a decent amount for all teams and see what the dynamic can do for us.

But be warned, as soon as you start, anything you do could have consequences. Almost like a mine field, people in a crowd are. You bump into the wrong one, and it can cause an event. So for your last question, there will be events everywhere if you look closely enough. And sometimes without even realizing it.
Thanks so much for the answers ^^

Just one more question is do you intend for out characters to meet or is it going to be more of just characters around sorry if this is simular to my question before. Y.Y

And just regarding your answer about cs I suggest a seperate page for cs specifically as its neater and helps go directly to character sheets whenever needed for reference and stuff rather than sorting through a selection of cs and interest info. This is just my suggestion so no worries if not.

Thanks so much for the answers ^^

Just one more question is do you intend for out characters to meet or is it going to be more of just characters around sorry if this is simular to my question before. Y.Y

And just regarding your answer about cs I suggest a seperate page for cs specifically as its neater and helps go directly to character sheets whenever needed for reference and stuff rather than sorting through a selection of cs and interest info. This is just my suggestion so no worries if not.
As for your characters, yes you will be meeting. The other characters will just be NPCs to help keep a storyline going in case some do not want to group with others. It will be up to all of us to help create the narrative, and we will even be putting up meetings OOC to find what direction we may want to take it as well.

And as for the suggestion, I shall keep that in mind. We will need to get a few more people anyway, so in the meantime, I will also be updating this page as well as working out another character sheet template perhaps (a little more detailed too) to help get a better feel for the characters. I hope that this has helped clarify some of the questions! n.n

Juju Juju my bestie you might enjoy :)

As for your characters, yes you will be meeting. The other characters will just be NPCs to help keep a storyline going in case some do not want to group with others. It will be up to all of us to help create the narrative, and we will even be putting up meetings OOC to find what direction we may want to take it as well.

And as for the suggestion, I shall keep that in mind. We will need to get a few more people anyway, so in the meantime, I will also be updating this page as well as working out another character sheet template perhaps (a little more detailed too) to help get a better feel for the characters. I hope that this has helped clarify some of the questions! n.n
It did thansk so much c:

Update: I will be posting the character sheet thread either today or tomorrow for all whom are still interested. We can begin working on the character layouts and answer further questions when that is up. New York is going to love this bunch, I think.

Can I keep my CS short? I feel like thats necessary on a mystery-based roleplay.

There will be points of the CS that will be optional, but some of the points you will fill out could also help you out in the Roleplay. But again in the end, it will be your choice on those.

Update: The Character sheet has been placed in the extra pages thread. You are all free to look it over and make your decisions for characters now! I shall begin once we have one or two of each faction and mindset! I look forward to seeing the amazing works you guys come up with! n.n and if you cannot find it, I can tag all whom need direction.

Last edited:
Update: The Character sheet has been placed in the extra pages thread. You are all free to look it over and make your decisions for characters now! I shall begin once we have one or two of each faction and mindset! I look forward to seeing the amazing works you guys come up with! n.n and if you cannot find it, I can tag all whom need direction.
I'm interested! Can you provide a link to the character sheet (CS) thread and the rest? I can't find it anywhere ^^'

You can also tag others who showed interest so they know the CS thread is up in a post, it's acceptable ye

Bumping this to see if the old group is interested still and to see if there are some new folks that might wanna join. (Hope this is in good taste.)

There will be sceneries where areas up to a city block could be altered with psychological abilities The Enlightened would be able to utilize. It will all be up to the user (writer) as long as there is nothing that is going to be destructive to the actual world. These abilities will be emotional illusions, and more based on the morale for battles, if they do occur.

And it is that exact intrigue I am looking for. Imagine your character runs into NPCs in public. There could be a chance that some of them have their own actual problems, small missions. And even in some situations you might even have a problem that appears out in the middle of a metropolis, and it could trigger other problems. So it will have many, MANY elements where one could have to calm and quell multiple Enlightened whom just unlocked their powers.

An entire city in essence, full of landmines. n.n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back