• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fight Club

Overlord Chou

: Roars so hard he shakes the heavens as he smashed down a stone throne and sits upon it.:

It has been a while. Well gang I am voting for a fight club, but with special powers. No auto hitting, god mod, or crap like that. Not to death either but knock out/ tap out or just stop. Just really want to exercise characters out of my head as I try to get people to join here. So I can post kingdom too.

Not one on one. Free for all. So now. Let it begin! Oh and detail is important. Do not care for grammar, just as long we understand each other. It's legit. 

Character power levels up in up in the air. Thinking three rings. Each one different tiers. No Godlings though, that shit gets boring fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back