• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Few more partners please? (Ignore prefix + post count)

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
Hello! Thank you for clicking on my thread! As the title states, I'm looking for a few more partners.

About me:
- I am 16, almost 17, and a junior in high school. I will not be able to be online constantly, though i am on quite often.
- if I have to take an unexpected break, I probably won't go around and message each one of my partners. I update my status to what's going on and lesve it at that.
- I will bump after a week if you have not replied. i'm pretty patient and don't mind if you have to take breaks, etc. but that's just my standard "bump, hey whats up" kind of deal
- I like to chat with my partners. Even if we're taking an RP break I'll still message sometimes and say "Hey, how are you?" etc. :)
- I have the ability to write up to 7 paragraphs (like for a starter post), but I tend to stay closer to 1-3 paragraphs. It's a lot easier and more comfortable to write that much
- I use decent spelling, grammar, and capitalization, but 97% of the time I'm on my phone, so I frequently forget to capitalize my I's, will definitely have typos, etc. but it will be legible.
- I don't like playing Canon. I used to be okay with it and just think I wasn't very good at it, but then a partner dropped our RP after my first post saying I suck at playing Canon so....I will play a select few characters but it makes me really nervous.
- I prefer to play female as my main character. I will include side charscters that are male and you can probably convince me to play male, but yeah. For romance, I will do FxF or FxM, Itried MxM a couple times before and it didn't work out.
- I am partially blind, so if your font size/type is difficult for me to read, I will ask you to change it. Thanks in advance

What I Expect:
- no one liners, I need enough to work off of and one liners rarely give that. A couple sentences at least please.
- I don't mind if you don't have perfect spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. as long as your writing is legible.
- be friendly
- if you wouldn't mind telling me about how often you post, that'd be great :)

Now, enough of that boring stuff. Onto the RPs! :) Here are the topics I'm into right now

Medical
High school/boarding school
College
Adoption/family

House MD
This is currently the only fandom I'm interested in. I know i can play some of the doctors and I love to play OCs.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/my-ideas-and-fandoms.276356/
Here's a link i made of all my ideas/fandoms/etc. it's not updated with my current interests but its all the stuff i know/have thought of.

Well you have officially gotten to the end! Thanks for reading and I hope one of these interested you

How bout some good ol' Highschool/boarding school MXF or FXF honestly , could throw in some good x Bad esque stuffs , if you want I could send you a PM if you are interested in discussing such further~

I'd like to do a RWBY roleplay, I would be interested in prisoner x prisoner or maybe a fantasy game involving escaped/escaping convicts into the world?
Prisoner x Prisoner might be more interesting than RWBY.

I like to worldbuild, and an able to write multiple characters or a main and NPCs.

Hi! I'd love to write with you! I was wondering if you'd be interested in trying a fxf pairing in a Victorian Era setting? I have an idea that I've been wanting to try.

I'd like to do a RWBY roleplay, I would be interested in prisoner x prisoner or maybe a fantasy game involving escaped/escaping convicts into the world?
Prisoner x Prisoner might be more interesting than RWBY.

I like to worldbuild, and an able to write multiple characters or a main and NPCs.
Okay, I guess we could do a prisoner x prisoner:) pm me please?

Hi! I'd love to write with you! I was wondering if you'd be interested in trying a fxf pairing in a Victorian Era setting? I have an idea that I've been wanting to try.
Sorry, I've never really RPed Victorian Era and don't know much about it so I'm not sure that would work for me. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back